First Premier Bank / credit card solicitation with security processing
Received a snail mailed solicitation for the First Premier Platinum Card. This enabled me to pay: processing fee, set-up fee, 1-year's worth of monthly processing fees, membership fee, etc. PLUS I was informed of the Security Processing of my prospective monthly payment: 20-days!! I called the telephone sign-up line and spoke with a rep. I voiced my opinion---unmitigated greed of the bank and that this customer service person please consider the company whose bidding she does. She then became irate. Her constant refrain was "I'm helping people. I feel good about myself. What good are you doing by complaining." She wasn't much interested in listening to my response, "I represent the average, reasonable adult who is angered and insulted by the sham do-gooder offer. Please try some integrity. Stop these solicitations. Please wake up!" She was nearly out of breath talking and talking and talking with no let up until she hung up.
One last thing that I recently learned. Every credit card solicitation you receive in the mail is considered a so-called "soft inquiry"-- a knock against your credit score. Banks created this nightmare. Don't vote for any would-be elected representative who takes money from banks!
More First Premier Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First Premier Bank - unrecognized charge from this company in my checking acct 
- FPB cr card internet - charged me $100 for the last 3-4 mo 
- First Premier Bank - Visa Credit Card - withdraw money from account and did not post it to the account! 
- First Premier Bank - fraudulent billing, scamming 
- First Premier Bank - getting calls from unknown name, unknown number! 
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - Got approved for a credit card
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - fraudulent activity
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - unauthorized charges
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - statements not received
- First Premier Bank - credit card