Najm ONE / Majid Al Futtaim Finance Logo

Najm ONE / Majid Al Futtaim Finance

Having problems with Najm ONE / Majid Al Futtaim Finance?

+971 600 576 256 (Customer Service)
+971 42 935 811 (International)
+971 42 935 814 (For Prepaid & Gift Card Support)
Ground floor, Emirates Development Bank Building, Next to J5 Hotels, Port Saeed, Deira
Dubai
Thu8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Najm ONE / Majid Al Futtaim Finance.

Complaints & Reviews

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceTeam work zero experienced

I had a bad experience in Najm Card team and never ever recommend it to anyone. Worst credit card I have ever seen, they had issues faced between the staffs miscommunication between each other, I had monthly statements plan and I paid 3 months and there was 7 months pending and I found Mr. Asif called me and informed the plan is canceled becouse the person he made the plan is left the company so they cancelled its not fair, bad attitude faced from the staff and they don't care about the costumes and still not solve the issues really Worst Credit card and team, email sent either with full details and no reply?!!!

Team work zero experienced

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceChargers

I want to close my card but najm is askin me to pay the internet for 8 months . My outstanding is different on statement and when I receive a call they are giving me different amt. I want to clear my debt But this finance institute is giving me stress . They are not polite on calls . Also this is ridiculous no bank will ask to pay the interest in advance while closing moreover considering this situation I'm not getting any help . I'm going into depression by this huge amt which I'm not liable off pls help me

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceCollection officer named shahid khan

I know I default in my payment, it is pandemic and you should at least consider people who don't have the ability to pay. I even havent got any rewards from this card ever since I have it.

Now, this customer service guy is very rude. Pls have a different person dealing with the customer. He is not at all worthy to be a customer service representative!!!

I will close this card and will not ever recommend it to my friends and anyone!

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceNajm credit card reference MAF8983672

Dear Sir/Madam,
        I am writing this first you people reduce my card limit from 5000 to 900 aed without informing me.then I have deposited more money and used this card and you people charge me overlimit charges 287.50 .for your information i am using this card quite long time and paying before the due date all payments after that you people behaving like in this manner and when I called the customer service this gentleman is telling if I am not happy close this card over the phone.its clearly showing now you people only wants to charge clients and no business
        Regards
        Puneet wadhwani
        [protected]

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceNajm visa platinum

Najm card is the worst card I have had in my life, considering I have lived in the US, China and UAE. There are countless pitfalls and bad experiences with them in only two years time. Let me tell you:
          1. Non transparent and hidden charges, unwanted subscriptions;
          2. Bad costumer service online, in person and via phone: rude, unprofessional and dishonest;
          3. Stupid and slow responding online banking: to change a password takes more than half a day .
          4. So many unreasonable charges and very dumb reminder system to deceive you to fall into the late payment trap;
          5. Cash back has so many conditions and expires fast, not worth the hassle.
          IN conclusions, it is one of the greediest money sucker in the industry.

Najm visa platinum

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceCredit card

I have cleared all the dues but still they imposed 1900 unknown charges. I requested them to close the card but they did not listen to me moreover they are sending threatening mails regularly. I am utterly disappointed with their behavior. Worst services and fraudulent activities are their main agenda it seems.

I request you to kindly help me to get out of this issue.

RESOLVED

Complaint has not been resolved. I did not get any mail or call from The company najm. Please look into that once again.

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceCredit card - scammers

I am complaining to the nonsense attititude of Ala Mohamad one of their staff. Very irresponsible and sleepy answers. Cannot evem help and assist well.

Also, I am complaining on the late payment penalty. I am requesting to revert the money I pay them for the late payments. I tries many times to pay but their system is declining my payment before the due date. An hour after the due date, they will automatically acept your payment immediately but this time with late payment penalty additionals which is much more bigger to the money you owe them. I am sending a complaint to them every month. Unprofessiona and easy money maker Scam! They are just Scamming people!!! Very bad Customer Service!! Very Bad system!!! People are trying to pay you before due date but you will only accept after the due date is done!! With your huge late penalty payment!!! Very unprofessional bank! I dont recomment this and i hope you will close soon!

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceNajm cash back credit card

This is one of the worst ever banking experience I had seen in my life. Their intention is to decrease the credit limit simply just to avoid giving cash backs even though if the customer is high spender. This was the issue i have faced and affected monetary wise. I raised this concern with them and in return I got my credit limit reduced by 80% and forced me to close the card dispite of charged with annual fee of 400dhs for my 600dhs (revised limit) credit limit card. Highly disappointed with the service and no mercy on customers even during the situation like today.

Jun 30, 2020

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim Finance — Njam credit card

Dear customer service Following the below email I received 2 different calls today. At 1.14 pm a man called...

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceCredit limit decrease

I had my credit limit decreased without receiving any notification either thru email or SMS. I had been charged with a fee because of this . I called customer service and they referred me to someone who in turn had called me. The overlimit fee was never reversed. I had been a very good customer for over 5 years now. And at this pandemic time every dirhams count. I am still hoping that you will reverse the charge.

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceCredit card balance

Please avoid this credit card they will intentionally reduced your credit balance so you will charge for over limit fee.. This credit card company is a total bs.

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceNajm credit card

My wife holds a credit card from Najm and last month she was charged 241dhs for late payment. The payment due was on 12th and we accidentally missed the date and soon realized it and paid on 13th. ( late by few hrs) Inspite of several calls and emails Najm says they cannot revert the charges. we are currently facing a financial crisis Without a job

Oct 09, 2019

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim Finance — Najm credit card

In short, they are looking for the opportunity to steel your money even though they're not entitled to. I had...

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinancePromo offer of minimum spend

I had received SMS on April 16 on my mobile about promo Ref.1958 that for spend AED50K upto 30June, I will get Apple Ipad. I called the call centre and they confirmed that I am eligible for this offer. Until June 30th I used my card for AED 50K spent and made the timely payment. Now NAJM staff claims I am not eligible for this offer.

Please investigate.

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceNajm gift card

I should start with worssssst company ever.

I have bought a najm gift card for 15 dirhams, & I loaded it with 200 aed to start with.
                          I was a non reloadable card with a policy that if there is any online transaction done with less than 30 aed as 1 dirham fee to it, so I made sure whatever purchase I make is above 30 aed to avoid paying them extra.
                          At the end the remaining balance on my card was less than 28 aed so obviously my transaction amount should be according to the balance I have in my card but unfortunately the transaction was declined though I had sufficient amount to cover that transaction.

I sent an complaint email to them they replied saying that as they could not minus 1 aed from my card becoz my transaction was less than 30 aed & the current transaction was exactly the same amount as in the card - the transaction was declined & they deducted 10.50 aed from card for insufficient fund joke

How hilarious & cheap thing to do

My information:
                          Shazia
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          My card # [protected]

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceNajm staffs

I have some doubts against najm card sales staffs in carrefour, citycentre, sharjah. The staffs are behaving indifferently when we go for shopping, they always used to insist us to take credit card from them, many times I refused, last week when i went for carrefour shoping again the najm staffs insist me to give them my ID card, they said i wll get the benifits only if i take the card, then I given mi ID card, the staff was checking online witj my IDcard and employer details, they said my employer company is not in their list and I need 10, 000 salary minimum, I told them i dont need your credit card, you are the one behind me !
                            Again aftr 3 days I have been there for exchange some item, they came behind me form the counter, they ask my ID to check again, I given . After checking they'r talking indifferently, first ask me to submit passprt, visa copy all to get a credit card, then again another staff beside him ask me, I have any loan or not, when they check its showing I have loan . I have doubts on the staff now, why they are talking indifferently, still i dont have any credit cards or loans in UAE, then how come they are doing like this ?
                            Recenlty i have got message from them my application to get najm card recieved, then the next day again i got a message my application was rejected due to some reasons .
                            Are they crazy people ? I did not sign any application form then how come coming messages like my application recieved or rejected .

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim FinanceNajam credit card

Hi

I am using Najm credit card for lat 3-4 Years all these days I was happy with service though it is not so attractive. and I am using only Najm credit card now. Till now I didn't made any due on on card also. Today In UAE we got 5 Days leave and I tried to swipe the card while shopping, I came to know the reduced my credit limit to 1500 AED from today morning without informing. I tried to call customer care and they are saying they cannot help because its internal policy.. What the ...

I dont recommend this card any more to anyone. I decide I wont use Najm card any more...

Aug 07, 2019

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim Finance — Voucher not received, cashback and discount problem

Main issues: No gift card or Voucher received No automatic cash back No discount on magic planet The agent...

Aug 07, 2019

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim Finance — My card cancellation request ref no : maf6757225,

I requested to Cancel my Card request Ref no : MAF6757225, since 20th July 2019 i received a call from Mr...

Jul 30, 2019

Najm One / Majid Al Futtaim Finance — Najm one credit

This is MUHAMMAD Ibrahim MUhammad AFZAL, here, Cell, [protected] I have NajmOne credit card on which annual...