MyPrepaidCenter.com Logo

MyPrepaidCenter.com

Having problems with MyPrepaidCenter.com?

MyPrepaidCenter.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 900 2347 (American Express Cardholders)
+1 877 227 0956 (Lost & Stolen)
+1 888 842 0336 (Discover® Cardholders (US & Canada)
+1 801 744 9918 (Discover® Cardholders (International)
+1 888 371 2109 (MasterCard Cardholders (US & Canada)
+1 339 234 6415 (MasterCard Cardholders (International)
+1 877 610 1075 (Visa Cardholders (US & Canada)
+1 801 214 8892 (Visa Cardholders (International)
State Highway 121 BYP, Suite 20
Lewisville, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyPrepaidCenter.com Customer Service. Initial MyPrepaidCenter.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyPrepaidCenter.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyPrepaidCenter.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MyPrepaidCenter.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews

MyPrepaidCenter.comPrepaid gift card

I have received a gift card from discount tires. I activated my card through the website. I have used it three times. I went to check the balance only to find a fraudulent charge on it in another state. I have tried to file the fraudulent claim but the site gives you no information on how to or any numbers to call for it. I called the number on the back of the card and it doesn't give you any options for fraud claims.

MyPrepaidCenter.comVirtual card

I received a virtual mastercard $100 as part of signing up for Visible.com. (Feb 15) I then found out it can only be used at 93 merchants, many of whom I've not heard of, but I can use it at CVS. The website said only instore. I called CVS (Feb 15) and they said I should get a pin with this card and use it as a debit card, and the number of the card could be typed in at the checkout. I did, but when I had $100 of stuff piled up on the desk, (Feb 16) and put the card# in, the system said the account was closed. I called CVS again, they told me to call myprepaidcenter.com. I did, later when I was home (Feb 17) and had looked online for help. Online, it says to contact myprepaidcenter.com by the phone number on the card. As I only have a printout, I used that number. I get into a maze of automated system, but never to a person who could help with the issue.

MyPrepaidCenter.comMy Workstride card

I just got this card today in the mail and it says pacificly on the paper that I need to activate it online in the website. But when I put my card information on the website. It says "expiration date is invaild" and it won't let me through! I've already made a profile and created a password and everything and it's still saying the same thing!! And I'm really upset because I just got this card and I've never had problems activating a card until now!! And I really want to use it cause I have plans for Valentine's day!!

• Fr
          Frank Hamrick Jr. Feb 23, 2021

I have had the SAME problem! No one to talk to...so what do you do? Crazy.

• Hu
          HugeAxehole Feb 17, 2021

Im having this same issue and the customer assistance number goes to an automated system with ZERO agents. Please write the solution here if you find one.

MyPrepaidCenter.comMy debit card doesn't work

Hello,

I've been trying to use this card forever and it never works. I've called 1-800 numbers and still haven't been able to get this card activated. What can I do to get this thing going? I have attached a photo of the card and I've never once used it. If you could please help me i would appreciate it.

Can you please email me back here

[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jazmin Henao

My debit card doesn't work

MyPrepaidCenter.comBelle tire rebate

Purchased new tires at Belle Tire and was given rebate forms. Completed the forms and just received a $60 Belle Tire Visa card. I can't activate the rebate card on line as directed by going to www.MyPrepaidCenter.com or by calling the Visa phone number on back of card [protected].
          Can't find any way to call and talk to a person to get this resolved. How do you get the card activated? Who do I call to get assistance? Is this whole rebate thing a scam? I guess I will be going back to Belle Tire and complaining as I see s site that I am not the only one with this problem.

MyPrepaidCenter.comUnable to activate visa prepaid card

I tried many times on website to activate the card. there was no human to check card and numbers. The automated system did not recognize the numbers. I also tried calling the number listed [[protected]] and again the numbers were not recognized.
            card no: [protected]/2021 security 430
            My email address is [protected]@sbcglobal.net
            Ruthanne Macdonald

MyPrepaidCenter.comCannot activate the card

Got this prepaid card as a part of rebate from Kohls. Unable to activate the card online & also over the phone with the number provided on the back of the card. No live person to help. This is a scam. It says visa credit card & issued by meta bank. Keeps saying -
              "We were unable to process your information. Please try again."
              Tried every possible way but no luck. I will be returning the product to kohls.

• Ke
                  Kenjoh Jan 26, 2021

I entered the date in long form for the year.

Expiration date was 07/21 -- invalid.

Worked when I entered date as 07/2021.

Ken

• Jb
                  JBloe Feb 07, 2021

@Kenjoh Thanks. It fixes the issue for me as well.

Jan 21, 2021

MyPrepaidCenter.com — Gift cards

This is a scam I called the number listed on the back of the card because when I try to register my car to...

MyPrepaidCenter.comRefund to MyPrepaidCenter Master Card

On Dec 2, 2020 Walmart sent 2 refunds for items I bought using MyPrepaidCenter MasterCard. The amounts are $25.49 and $24.63. I see the 2 transactions hit my account but that the balance is not reflecting those amounts. I tried contacting over phone but there is no option to speak to anybody at customer service.
                I also sent a written request by USPS mail to the address on their website. But the mail came back with "No Such Number". Apparently their address is not showing any Door Number.

Request for resolution.

Thanks
                Narmadha Muthukumar

MyPrepaidCenter.com$100 Rebate debit card for Goodyear tires from Chevrolet prematurely zeroed.

$100 Visa debit card as rebate for Goodyear tires from Chevrolet zeroed out today, Jan. 16, 2021, even though there were only $77.04 in recorded purchases on the card per MyPrepaidCenter.com website. Visa or Goodyear or Chevrolet owes me $22.96. The cards customer service phone # has no access to a live problem solver; it just has computer options, none of which were helpful in this instance.

MyPrepaidCenter.comsending card with out fund . invalid card

Today I received a card, which is supposed to have $24 (mail-in-rebate from Macys purchases).
                    Attempted to activate a card online - error "our records do not match"
                    Attempted to activate by telephone - error "our records do not match"

Called and talk to customer service, they were able to activate it- but unable to see balance online or add the card to my profile.

Inshort, the card send to us is not a working card or has no balance.

Need to issue a working card or load the fund to this card and make it working. So we can use it.

Thanks
                    Thomas John
                    [protected]@aol.com
                    [protected]
                    1407 Kirby Place Ln
                    Seabrook, TX 77586

MyPrepaidCenter.comExpired Gift Cards

I have two Visa gift cards from my employer, both of which expired on 7/20 and I am trying to get a new cards issued. Per their website + cards it says you can do this online or by contacting customer service. I've tried both options but there are no options to replace an expired card. The phone # provided on the card itself and on the website [protected]) only provides an automated attended with no option/ information provided for expired cards, nor does it provide the opportunity to speak to a live person.

As the cards state "Funds Do Not Expire" I'm seeking resolution.

• Br
                          brittmill Feb 15, 2021

did you ever figure this out? I'm trying to as well.

MyPrepaidCenter.comPrepaid Mastercard

I received a prepaid Mastercard as a reward from Florida Blue. I followed the instructions on how to activate my card on Myprepaidcenter.com and everything seemed fine. It showed a correct balance of $400. I noticed a link to register for online shopping and that's where I've been stuck for two weeks. I fill out the information and it tells me to try again later. I have been trying for two weeks and have also called, only to hear everything but what I need to hear. And with no option to speak with a live person, I have $400 that I can't use to order and pay for online medical supplies.

• Gi
                            Gina Bruce Jan 20, 2021

I am going thru something similar with my card. I've used it once and now can't even pay the copays at my dr.

MyPrepaidCenter.comDiscount Tire Reward card

Received card and activated. However when I tried to make a purchase on 12/29/2020 card was declined. Have called customer service several times to get resolved but nothing. Was told to file complaint forms and submit.
                          I was not able to make any purchases with this card. I was out of town through all holidays. I would appreciate a new card for tires at Discount Tire.

MyPrepaidCenter.comMasterCard Debit

Online it says I Have $50 the automated system says that I have $50 and can't use the card anywhere. It expires in a few days, will inform BMW NOT TO WORK WITH THIS COMPANY. Next stop the BBB. Can't get a live person. The automated system states to to go to the website for participating merchants and there is no such page. Insurers do their part but aren't doing theirs. I hope the BBB can help.

MyPrepaidCenter.comPrepaid Debit Card sent from Goodyear Tire

I just received my Visa Debit Card. I have spent 30 minutes trying to activate it! When I put in the expiration date online it says it is invalid. When I try to activate it by phone the card won't let me. Card Number #[protected] Good Thru 06/21 Number on the Back: 006. If you are not going to refund a person's money that is fine but you should not make promises you do not keep!

• Dp
                                  DP Henderson Jan 17, 2021

I am having the same issue - scam

MyPrepaidCenter.comExpired card

We received a gift card for$40 last year for tires we bought at Fountain Tire. After we purchased the tires we waited 2 months before contacting the tire company about not receiving the card. It took another month to get it and then Covid happened. We put the card away for later use thinking gift cards never expire. Went to use it last week and it has expired. Is there any way we can get this card reloaded? It is my understanding that gift cards never expire. We received it as a gift from Fountain Tire for purchasing 4 of their tires.

Expired card

MyPrepaidCenter.comRebate Card

I purchased a full set of tires from Goodyear and I cannot activate my $75 rebate card I waited 8 weeks for. The website rejects the "Valid Thru" date, and the phone system rejects my 16 digit card number. I cannot reach a real person at the number on the card or via the website. In addition to posting my complaint here, I have reached out to the Goodyear Tires Corporate office for assistance, and have referenced this page.

• Js
                                      JS G Feb 20, 2021

Oh!! you are not the only one. I activated this card and got a Balance of $70 at the third day I got a balance of $$$$0000000 !!! somebody stole my information and got a purchase at Amazon!...I wondering myself who? I just think the prepaid center reward is a BIG LIE!! Then, if more complicated to me make the complaint instead to forget about that stupid card. I know I will not accept EVER a promotion like this. After reading these reviews I hope you help to let people know this is a BIG FRAUD!!!

MyPrepaidCenter.comActivation of prepaid Visa Card

I have been trying to activate my debit visa card at MyPrepaidCenter.com and after proving not to be a robot numerous times, I continue to get a message that the card activation failed. I called the Visa Card support at MyPrepaidCenter.com and they could not find my information and could not activate my card. This was a debit card with a value of $50.00 that I received from Goodyear for purchasing tires.

• Pr
                                        PriceJM72 Dec 20, 2020

Sounds exactly like the issue I am having with my $75 card. I will be calling them again, but was not able to get a person. How did you get an actual person? Perhaps they don't respond on the weekends?

MyPrepaidCenter.comMastercard Reward

I purchased 6 gallons of paint from Home Depot. I was to receive a 10.00 reward for each gallon purchased. I did receive the card but it was issued to a name I am not familiar with. It is now expired without any use. I have written everybody included on the enclosed paperwork numerous times and have received to response.

The card number is issued to Christopher Ross (?). The number is [protected]. Number on the back of the card is 342. The amount is for $60.00. Card has never been used.

My name is Stephen Ross - [protected].