MyPrepaidCenter.com Logo

MyPrepaidCenter.com

Having problems with MyPrepaidCenter.com?

MyPrepaidCenter.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 900 2347 (American Express Cardholders)
+1 877 227 0956 (Lost & Stolen)
+1 888 842 0336 (Discover® Cardholders (US & Canada)
+1 801 744 9918 (Discover® Cardholders (International)
+1 888 371 2109 (MasterCard Cardholders (US & Canada)
+1 339 234 6415 (MasterCard Cardholders (International)
+1 877 610 1075 (Visa Cardholders (US & Canada)
+1 801 214 8892 (Visa Cardholders (International)
State Highway 121 BYP, Suite 20
Lewisville, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyPrepaidCenter.com Customer Service. Initial MyPrepaidCenter.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyPrepaidCenter.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyPrepaidCenter.com. Discuss the issues you have had with MyPrepaidCenter.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyPrepaidCenter.com Complaints & Reviews

MyPrepaidCenter.comBelle tire rebate

Purchased new tires at Belle Tire and was given rebate forms. Completed the forms and just received a $60 Belle Tire Visa card. I can't activate the rebate card on line as directed by going to www.MyPrepaidCenter.com or by calling the Visa phone number on back of card [protected].
Can't find any way to call and talk to a person to get this resolved. How do you get the card activated? Who do I call to get assistance? Is this whole rebate thing a scam? I guess I will be going back to Belle Tire and complaining as I see s site that I am not the only one with this problem.

MyPrepaidCenter.comUnable to activate visa prepaid card

I tried many times on website to activate the card. there was no human to check card and numbers. The automated system did not recognize the numbers. I also tried calling the number listed [[protected]] and again the numbers were not recognized.
    card no: [protected]/2021 security 430
    My email address is [protected]@sbcglobal.net
    Ruthanne Macdonald

MyPrepaidCenter.comCannot activate the card

Got this prepaid card as a part of rebate from Kohls. Unable to activate the card online & also over the phone with the number provided on the back of the card. No live person to help. This is a scam. It says visa credit card & issued by meta bank. Keeps saying -
      "We were unable to process your information. Please try again."
      Tried every possible way but no luck. I will be returning the product to kohls.

• Ke
          Kenjoh Jan 26, 2021

I entered the date in long form for the year.

Expiration date was 07/21 -- invalid.

Worked when I entered date as 07/2021.

Ken

Jan 21, 2021

MyPrepaidCenter.com — Gift cards

This is a scam I called the number listed on the back of the card because when I try to register my car to...

MyPrepaidCenter.comRefund to MyPrepaidCenter Master Card

On Dec 2, 2020 Walmart sent 2 refunds for items I bought using MyPrepaidCenter MasterCard. The amounts are $25.49 and $24.63. I see the 2 transactions hit my account but that the balance is not reflecting those amounts. I tried contacting over phone but there is no option to speak to anybody at customer service.
        I also sent a written request by USPS mail to the address on their website. But the mail came back with "No Such Number". Apparently their address is not showing any Door Number.

Request for resolution.

Thanks
        Narmadha Muthukumar

MyPrepaidCenter.com$100 Rebate debit card for Goodyear tires from Chevrolet prematurely zeroed.

$100 Visa debit card as rebate for Goodyear tires from Chevrolet zeroed out today, Jan. 16, 2021, even though there were only $77.04 in recorded purchases on the card per MyPrepaidCenter.com website. Visa or Goodyear or Chevrolet owes me $22.96. The cards customer service phone # has no access to a live problem solver; it just has computer options, none of which were helpful in this instance.

MyPrepaidCenter.comsending card with out fund . invalid card

Today I received a card, which is supposed to have $24 (mail-in-rebate from Macys purchases).
            Attempted to activate a card online - error "our records do not match"
            Attempted to activate by telephone - error "our records do not match"

Called and talk to customer service, they were able to activate it- but unable to see balance online or add the card to my profile.

Inshort, the card send to us is not a working card or has no balance.

Need to issue a working card or load the fund to this card and make it working. So we can use it.

Thanks
            Thomas John
            [protected]@aol.com
            [protected]
            1407 Kirby Place Ln
            Seabrook, TX 77586

MyPrepaidCenter.comExpired Gift Cards

I have two Visa gift cards from my employer, both of which expired on 7/20 and I am trying to get a new cards issued. Per their website + cards it says you can do this online or by contacting customer service. I've tried both options but there are no options to replace an expired card. The phone # provided on the card itself and on the website [protected]) only provides an automated attended with no option/ information provided for expired cards, nor does it provide the opportunity to speak to a live person.

As the cards state "Funds Do Not Expire" I'm seeking resolution.

MyPrepaidCenter.comPrepaid Mastercard

I received a prepaid Mastercard as a reward from Florida Blue. I followed the instructions on how to activate my card on Myprepaidcenter.com and everything seemed fine. It showed a correct balance of $400. I noticed a link to register for online shopping and that's where I've been stuck for two weeks. I fill out the information and it tells me to try again later. I have been trying for two weeks and have also called, only to hear everything but what I need to hear. And with no option to speak with a live person, I have $400 that I can't use to order and pay for online medical supplies.

• Gi
                    Gina Bruce Jan 20, 2021

I am going thru something similar with my card. I've used it once and now can't even pay the copays at my dr.

MyPrepaidCenter.comDiscount Tire Reward card

Received card and activated. However when I tried to make a purchase on 12/29/2020 card was declined. Have called customer service several times to get resolved but nothing. Was told to file complaint forms and submit.
                  I was not able to make any purchases with this card. I was out of town through all holidays. I would appreciate a new card for tires at Discount Tire.

MyPrepaidCenter.comMasterCard Debit

Online it says I Have $50 the automated system says that I have $50 and can't use the card anywhere. It expires in a few days, will inform BMW NOT TO WORK WITH THIS COMPANY. Next stop the BBB. Can't get a live person. The automated system states to to go to the website for participating merchants and there is no such page. Insurers do their part but aren't doing theirs. I hope the BBB can help.

MyPrepaidCenter.comPrepaid Debit Card sent from Goodyear Tire

I just received my Visa Debit Card. I have spent 30 minutes trying to activate it! When I put in the expiration date online it says it is invalid. When I try to activate it by phone the card won't let me. Card Number #[protected] Good Thru 06/21 Number on the Back: 006. If you are not going to refund a person's money that is fine but you should not make promises you do not keep!

• Dp
                          DP Henderson Jan 17, 2021

I am having the same issue - scam

MyPrepaidCenter.comExpired card

We received a gift card for$40 last year for tires we bought at Fountain Tire. After we purchased the tires we waited 2 months before contacting the tire company about not receiving the card. It took another month to get it and then Covid happened. We put the card away for later use thinking gift cards never expire. Went to use it last week and it has expired. Is there any way we can get this card reloaded? It is my understanding that gift cards never expire. We received it as a gift from Fountain Tire for purchasing 4 of their tires.

Expired card

MyPrepaidCenter.comRebate Card

I purchased a full set of tires from Goodyear and I cannot activate my $75 rebate card I waited 8 weeks for. The website rejects the "Valid Thru" date, and the phone system rejects my 16 digit card number. I cannot reach a real person at the number on the card or via the website. In addition to posting my complaint here, I have reached out to the Goodyear Tires Corporate office for assistance, and have referenced this page.

MyPrepaidCenter.comActivation of prepaid Visa Card

I have been trying to activate my debit visa card at MyPrepaidCenter.com and after proving not to be a robot numerous times, I continue to get a message that the card activation failed. I called the Visa Card support at MyPrepaidCenter.com and they could not find my information and could not activate my card. This was a debit card with a value of $50.00 that I received from Goodyear for purchasing tires.

• Pr
                                PriceJM72 Dec 20, 2020

Sounds exactly like the issue I am having with my $75 card. I will be calling them again, but was not able to get a person. How did you get an actual person? Perhaps they don't respond on the weekends?

MyPrepaidCenter.comMastercard Reward

I purchased 6 gallons of paint from Home Depot. I was to receive a 10.00 reward for each gallon purchased. I did receive the card but it was issued to a name I am not familiar with. It is now expired without any use. I have written everybody included on the enclosed paperwork numerous times and have received to response.

The card number is issued to Christopher Ross (?). The number is [protected]. Number on the back of the card is 342. The amount is for $60.00. Card has never been used.

My name is Stephen Ross - [protected].

MyPrepaidCenter.comExpired card replacement

I have three Visa cards that expired and I have been trying to reached out to MyPrepaidCenter.com for replacement and have multiple phone calls and email and none have responded.
                                The card says "funds dont expire" so I tucked them away for a rainy day but the date expired and now I am stuck with just the card and no one to help. I've even emailed the parent company HAWK INCENTIVES a Blackhawk Business Network but they have not replied to my complaint.

I need someone to help from this company.

MyPrepaidCenter.comFail to get a renewal card after original vgc expired

My card [protected] was expired in August before I even got a chance to use it so I contact MyPrepaidCenter to issue me another one but they are so hard to reach out via website and phone. So I'd like to check if MyPrepaidCenter would respond here to my request and issue the new card to me ASAP. Thanks.

• Ni
                                      Nita291 Jan 09, 2021

I also faced the same issue. I called the hotline number and chose the option ‘dispute transaction’ and was able to speak to the customer service rep. They issued me a new card. After 2 weeks of waiting, i finally received the card via mail.

• Ni
                                      Nita291 Jan 15, 2021

@AShort1 I used this hotline number [protected].

• As
                                      AShort1 Jan 13, 2021

@Nita291 Yours seems to be the only issue like this that was able to be resolved. Where do I find the hotline number, or do you have it?

John Mower Dec 20, 2020

I have a $100 dollar prepaid card. but it tells me that the expiration date is wrong I activated the Master card but it will not work because it comes up saying that the expiration date is not correct. how do I get help.1727.551.9090...

MyPrepaidCenter.comExpired card

I had a $200 prepaid card that expired on 10/2020 that I wasn't aware expired. I had been locked out of accessing the website and therefore my card information for a while because of technology issues on their end. I have tried to contact the company but there is no contact information to be found. I would just like my prepaid card balance to be returned.

MyPrepaidCenter.comCard has no money left on it and was used in fees

I found the credit card in a stack of cards that I never used and totally forgot I had. It was from an award that I won. I went to check the amount left on the card only to find out it was $.00. Everything was used up with fees yet the card says FUNDS DO NOT EXPIRE. It was for $25. How do I get another one issued when I can't talk to a real person and there is nothing on the website to email too either. I know it is only $25 but was never used and says never expires!