First Premier Bankstay way away from premier bank

J

I have had a visa card with premier for over three years and they are a FRAUD i paid my balance off in full and they said it would be 15 to 20 days before they could post it to my account but then when I canceled my account with then they took the money out of my checking with in 20 minuets of cancellation; amazing how they are in no rush till they loose your business. Stay way away from premier bank.

joe Jun 25, 2019

The bank is attempting to charge me 24.77 from my chime account. I don't understand how they would get any of my information if I didn't give it to them.
    if they continue to attempt to charge me or actually charge me if I have the amount I will get my attorney to bring up a lawsuit against them.

Comments

• Re
    Reb Fire May 04, 2019

Call your State Attorney General's office and have all the information ready to give to them. They will prosecute consumer fraud and it won't cost you anything.

• Mi
    MichelleWildhagen Apr 15, 2019

I do not have an account with First premier bank and they are trying to charge my bank account 50$. I'm afraid to deposit money for fear of them taking it!! I received an email from my bank that I added below. I don't know what to do.

Comments

• Ba
    baddmatt Oct 31, 2018

they are really horrible in every way. thiefs is what they are. do not apply for there card.

• Sh
    Sherry Card Bilski Oct 22, 2018

My name is raymond card and I am complaining about not being able to enroll my credit card I had since last Wednesday I paid my processing fee and still cannot enroll my card

joyn head Aug 17, 2013

First premiere Bank tool money out of my account with my aurthorization. How can they do this. Cant get a straight answer. Even when i told them I had no account. How dide they get this information? Illegally, I say !!! unethical practices and they wont respond. I will change my account, rest assure First Premiedre. Now I draw diabuility. Take me to court. Bad credit doesn't scare me. How can you do this to prey on poor people. I pray that Gods mercy can save you.