First Premier Bank - Visa Credit Card — withdraw money from account and did not post it to the account!
First Premier Bank withdrew money from my account with authorization and did not post it to my account. It has been 8 days now and counting. First they told me it was some sort of security hold, I asked to speak to the security people and was told. "they don't have a phone in security", Then I was told by another person that they have the right to withdraw funds my checking account and hold them for up to 20 days.
My attorney see's things a bit different. We believe that First Premier holds funds in order to 1, collect interest past the grace period, 2, may not have the capability to process more than one payment per month. In either case it is wrong.
We are seeking others who have had similar experiences to join me in a class action lawsuit against First Premier Bank. Contact me at email if you have had similar experiences with these guys.
More First Premier Bank - Visa Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- First Premier Bank - unrecognized charge from this company in my checking acct
- FPB cr card internet - charged me $100 for the last 3-4 mo
- First Premier Bank - fraudulent billing, scamming
- FPB cr card internet - We had a $50.00 charge on our statement that neither my husband or I authorized
- First Premier Bank - getting calls from unknown name, unknown number!
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - statements not received
- First Premier Bank - late charges
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - credit card
- First Premiere Bank - Overcharged
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - first premier credit card