First Premier Bank Logo

First Premier Bank

Having problems with First Premier Bank?

First Premier Bank Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 987 5521 (Credit Card Customers)
+1 605 357 3002 (Customer Service)
+1 800 501 6535 (Customer Service)
+1 605 335 2255 (Bank-By-Phone, Sioux Falls)
+1 800 315 6350 (Bank-By-Phone, International)
+1 866 546 8273 (Lost & Stolen)
+1 605 357 3110 (Mortgage Banking, Sioux Falls)
+1 800 743 2967 (ACH Online)
+1 605 882 2300 (Mortgage Banking, Watertown)
+1 800 511 1335 (Mortgage Banking, Watertown)
+1 605 978 9727 (Treasury Services)
+1 605 357 3119 (ACH Online)
+1 605 357 3174 (Trust & Investment Services / Trust Online)
+1 866 951 6800 (Trust & Investment Services / Trust Online)
601 S. Minnesota Ave.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with First Premier Bank Customer Service. Initial First Premier Bank complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for First Premier Bank above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about First Premier Bank. Discuss the issues you have had with First Premier Bank and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

First Premier Bank Complaints & Reviews

First Premier BankCredit card

I am a nurse who was hospitalized in December. I had purchased the insurance company stage. I notified them and made a partial payment. Ialsowas ordered to not work where I was due to my e theme health problems.

Not only did this horrible business claim a late payment thry claimed TWO AND DESTROTED MY PERFECT CREDIT.

I have begged everyone of the following people-

To correct this abuse- to escalate it because it will destroy our ability to close on a home— no one cares at all- I paid for the insurance and they fraudulently are denying it.

Manager Jason ID 10039
Supervisor unit administrator Gary ID DM5
LORI ANN ID AD4
RHONDA 36113
SHAUNA ID 15827

I DEMAND THE FRAUDULENT LATE PAYMENTS BE REMOVED FROM CREDIT ASAP AND LATE FEES.

THIS COMPANY HAS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMITS I SURANCE FRAUD.

I DEMAND CORRECTION OF THIS ATROCITY

Jan 25, 2021

First Premier Bank — Closed Cards but could not give info or have a fraud time to contact

I have 2 cards, hardly ever use, since 2007, kept open to prevent credit score drop. I get a letter saying...

First Premier BankBank card

First Premier Bank closed my card out. they closed my card out because I called my bank to stop a pmt on a pmt that came on my statement as web. pmt I didn't not know it was fist premier so then I made a pmt for $97. Then fax a letter and my statement to them on the 12/09/2020 and again 12/16/2020 they still closed it out and made my credit score go down 20 point. I gave them all the information they need and ask for and still didn't hear nothing back updated when I call its been over a month

Oct 31, 2020

First Premier Bank — Billing

First, let me start out by saying I have 9 cards I have never ever never been late for nearly 4 years with...

First Premier BankSetup payment with one bank they closed my account when they tried to debit another account on a electronic withdrawal autopay

My record shows i had already made two payments before they closed my account for isf. the account card was shut down due to fraud. So they had no reason to shut my account down. I have the recorded tapes to prove they were telling fibs and decided to close my account to destroy my credit. They even reported me late for one day, the next day and not 30 days over due! Fraud! something needs to be done

May 07, 2020

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard — They suckered me as well! Taking unauthorized payments! Then notice the different in dates on state compared to the real bank statements

$189.41 was not approved. I only authorized one payment of $45 and $30 payments one for each credit I have...

May 06, 2020

First Premier Bank — Illegal interest charges

On April 18th, I closed two of my credit card accounts with First Premier Bank after several years of...

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcardfirst premier credit card scam charge

january 13th My bank statement has a $25 charge for some [censored] internet stuff related to this ncard somehow. I have not checked my card statements but please contact me so i can explain what i found. im looking on internet and im obviously not the only one who has had this problem. p.s. that $25 charge came with a $24 overtdraft fee. please see what you can do. my name is Marylynn but you can call me Sunshine if you get back in touch. thank you for your time

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcardcredit card

We have transactions on our checking that I did not authorize you to take . On 11/15/2019 $100 and on 12/112019 $50, I did not authorize you to withdraw from the checking account every month . Where did the money go and how do I get you to stop automatically taking it out every month ?? I want to keep the card but not if your going to take money out of my account without my authorization.

First Premier Bank Credit Cardcredit card billing

My billing statement was on October 24th they sent out they call me on the 29th for my next bill for November 20th and said I had to pay that day when I had until November 20th to pay the minimum balance and did not get my statement in the mail so I did not know what I was being charged for I would think give the person a chance to get the bill in the mail before because I had 3 weeks to pay the minimal amount I would rather get the bill in the mail first because I have two accounts with them and made two payments on one account when that could have went to my other credit card payment I don't like when they call too early when it's just been when they had just sent out the bill 4 to 5 days ago that way I can have a chance to look at the bill

Oct 20, 2019

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard — company took money out of my checking acct

I was checking my bank account online & noticed that on 10-15-19 this company took money out of my...

First Premier Bank / Premier BankcardI paid this off and I don't want this high interest card.

I paid off my credit card and u recieved the payment . Now I recieved a bill for $67.88 I am not paying this bill. As soon as I paid this bill off I was done and cut up the card!!! Why would I want this card after I paid it off? The intrest is soooooo high. I know Im trying to build my credit back up but geez really? I tried calling today with NO SUCESS!!! Ur phone messages are dumb and didnt even get me an option of where I needed to be. It was hard enough getting H
              here. My account # is [protected] I am also moving so if u need to contact me do not do it by mail just use my email [protected]@yahoo.com I expect a reply to this state u did recive this and I owe NOTHING.

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcardunauthorized charges and account activation

I did not authorize an account to be acctivated with First Premier Bank. 95 dollars was take out of my checking account, I demand the money be refunded to my checking account immediately or I will report this to the FDIC and Attorney General for fraud and persure with ALL legal action taken againt this bank. I have reported this to my bank as a unauthorized transaction and they are investigating this issue with the proper authorities.

Feb 01, 2019

First Premier Bank — fps cr card internet

I paid for a different credit card and still haven't received it. I have a credit card with the bank but...

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcardcredit card

I have two credit cards with First Premier Banks. With both cards, I have an EXEMPLARY history with making my payments on time, not going over the credit limit, etc.

On 19 January 2019, I attempted to schedule a payment on my card ending in 3307, but received this error message instead:

Error Summary
                  Due to the current status of your account we are unable to process your PREMIER Online Bill Pay request. We recommend that you make a guaranteed funds payment by the due date listed on your statement.

Today, 30 January 2019, I attempted to make a payment on my card ending in 6978, and I received the same error message.

I have written to Premier Bank about this, but have not received any response. And what do they mean by "the current status of my account?"

Jan 23, 2019

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard — fraudulent charges on my bank account

I have two different charges on my account. We bank with J.P. Morgan Chase. Both charges are 95.00$ each. I...

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard — credit card

On December 6, 2018 I spoke with an agent from First Premier Bank regarding my credit card. I was told that...

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard — awful customer service, awful accounting department stay away

I had 2 Premier Bankcard accounts. In July I made 4 payments 7/10, 7/12, and 2 7/26 and closed out my...

First Premier Bank — failure to disclose card charges

I applied for a card a few weeks back they said nothing about taking any money off my line of $500 credit...

First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard — credit card

I just checked my bank statement and noticed a $25 withdrawl off my ATM card. It was paid to FCB credit...