First Premier Bank Logo

First Premier Bank

Having problems with First Premier Bank?

+1 800 987 5521 (Credit Card Customers)
+1 605 357 3002 (Customer Service)
+1 800 501 6535 (Customer Service)
+1 605 335 2255 (Bank-By-Phone, Sioux Falls)
+1 800 315 6350 (Bank-By-Phone, International)
+1 866 546 8273 (Lost & Stolen)
+1 605 357 3110 (Mortgage Banking, Sioux Falls)
+1 800 743 2967 (ACH Online)
+1 605 882 2300 (Mortgage Banking, Watertown)
+1 800 511 1335 (Mortgage Banking, Watertown)
+1 605 978 9727 (Treasury Services)
+1 605 357 3119 (ACH Online)
+1 605 357 3174 (Trust & Investment Services / Trust Online)
+1 866 951 6800 (Trust & Investment Services / Trust Online)
601 S. Minnesota Ave.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Complaints & Reviews

late payment scam!

If you want to make First Premier pay attention to these complaints, then as a group we all need to file...

unauthorized charges on my credit card

I have unauthorized charges to my credit card for the past 3 months! There is no phone # or contact person. I want reimbursed for those charges that are $9.95. Reference Number 1512183dxstok8g1f which the last one was made on 2/13. I do not know why I am being charged for this...I did not order anything or ok any purchases.
Thank You.

getting calls from unknown name, unknown number!

I was getting calls that caller ID showed as unknown name, unknown number. No message left on the answer...

terrible company!

I have been a customer with First Premier Bank for over three years. I have 2 credit cards (Centennial and...

someone else used my social security number!

I recently inquired about a letter I received from First Premier Bank. I contacted the Bank stating that I did not feel comfortable about mailing the info requested. After giving my social security number I was informed that my information did not match the information you had in your system. I was told that my issues would be addressed and I would be contacted.

This was about a week ago. I am sending in a letter to make sure my complaint is noted.

withdraw money from account and did not post it to the account!

First Premier Bank withdrew money from my account with authorization and did not post it to my account. It...

stay way away from premier bank

I have had a visa card with premier for over three years and they are a FRAUD i paid my balance off in full and they said it would be 15 to 20 days before they could post it to my account but then when I canceled my account with then they took the money out of my checking with in 20 minuets of cancellation; amazing how they are in no rush till they loose your business. Stay way away from premier bank.

joyn head Aug 17, 2013

First premiere Bank tool money out of my account with my aurthorization. How can they do this. Cant get a straight answer. Even when i told them I had no account. How dide they get this information? Illegally, I say !!! unethical practices and they wont respond. I will change my account, rest assure First Premiedre. Now I draw diabuility. Take me to court. Bad credit doesn't scare me. How can you do this to prey on poor people. I pray that Gods mercy can save you.

• Sh
    Sherry Card Bilski Oct 22, 2018

My name is raymond card and I am complaining about not being able to enroll my credit card I had since last Wednesday I paid my processing fee and still cannot enroll my card

• Ba
    baddmatt Oct 31, 2018

they are really horrible in every way. thiefs is what they are. do not apply for there card.

• Mi
    MichelleWildhagen Apr 15, 2019

I do not have an account with First premier bank and they are trying to charge my bank account 50$. I'm afraid to deposit money for fear of them taking it!! I received an email from my bank that I added below. I don't know what to do.

• Re
    Reb Fire May 04, 2019

Call your State Attorney General's office and have all the information ready to give to them. They will prosecute consumer fraud and it won't cost you anything.

joe Jun 25, 2019

The bank is attempting to charge me 24.77 from my chime account. I don't understand how they would get any of my information if I didn't give it to them.
    if they continue to attempt to charge me or actually charge me if I have the amount I will get my attorney to bring up a lawsuit against them.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices