Fedex / additional charges several weeks later!
I recently shipped a book to a friend in Vietnam and was charged an outrageous price of around $70, I forget the exact amount, but that is not what this complaint is about. After several weeks my friend has still not received her package and now I receive a letter in the mail from FedEx telling me I owe them $66.37. No where in the letter did they explain where this magical number came from or why they think I owe them money. They just expect me to blindly pay whatever amount they claim I owe them without any reason or justification. I am so angry at FedEx that I will probably never use them as a shipping agent again, despite their proximity to my home and workplace. Their business has acted completely unethically in this matter. This is not a valid debt and I do not intend to pay it. If their employee made a mistake and failed to charge me the proper amount when he weighed the package (unlikely when the price is $70 for a book), then it is the employee's mistake and FedEx needs to resolve it. The thing that galls me the most though, is that FedEx didn't even have the courtesy to send me a letter saying there was a mistake, they just send me a bill and expect me to pay it.
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - the fedex driver backed into my garage door and bricks almost 2 months ago, and they won't pay for the repairs needed.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - lying about attempted delivery on 27 dec 2018- 4773 5093 3446
- FedEx Corporate Services - fedex delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - driver