Complaints & Reviews

Billing

The company provided me invoice for 1300. After the work has been done they asked 3175.
1) they increase working hours from 4 to 6 (- 370)
2) increase transportation time for 2 hours (-185 usd)
3) added track (-650usd)
4) added reloading charges (-650)
5) storage charges (-100)
Overall they made the final price almost three times more.
Plus, it took almost two months, now they keep my belongings and don't want to send

Sears

Warning... Do not buy from Sears ever. I called these people 4 times. I overpaid for my refrigerator times 2. Each month it's something different with my payments. Sears is not serious about their customers. Full of [censor] patricia, mary and jovonni all gave me different payoff prices and lead me on a damn goose chase. Who I look like, mother goose around this [censor]. My bank account not set up for foolishness. I work hard for every penny I make. I hope business fails for them with they dishonest [censor]. My suggestion is to buy your [censor] up front.

International shipment

Hope that this is read and actioned. Wish i had read these complaints before proceeding with this company for moving my stuff from LA to India. They picked my stuff on 1st Aug and I was told that the shipment (Door to Door) will reach me in India in 12-14 weeks. I made my travel on 5th Aug and after few weeks I followed up with them about any update. I got an invoice for the shipping and was told that if i don;t pay the fee in 48 hours, there will be an additional charge.

I made the payment immediately. The trauma begins afterwards.

In Sep when i contacted them about the shipment, I was told that the ETA is around mid-Oct. When i asked them the details of the tracking number, i was told that it'll be given once the ship is sailed.
When i contacted them in Oct they said the shipment is delayed because of flood(god knows when LA was flooded). Anyway...i had no option but to wait. On 27 Oct i was told that customs clearance is done and the shipment is ready to sail on 6th Nov and will reach destination on 12 Dec.

Today when i contacted them to get an update on the tracking number, i get a message that there is a customs delay and it'l sail in another 10-12 days.

Seriously...do they even plan to ship my stuff? While collecting the invoice amount there is a penalty if i don't pay within 48 hours but when it comes to the real shipment ...it's been delayed to the extent possible and they further delay by months as if it has no impact to the consumer.

I'm exploring legal options as well.

Extreme delays & mismanagement

Pick up from Berkeley, CA, USA on 23rd Dec 2013 Shipment received in Ahmedabad, India on 2nd June 2014 We...

Shipment to india

I shipped my household items through Air7Seas SCAM company 5 months ago from USA to India and I HAVE NOT received my goods until today. They never respond to any of my emails, they don't pick up any of my phone calls. They never respond back to voicemails. There are 2 Fraud people who are the point of contact - Babu and Aarthy. aarthy is the salesgirl who talks nicely and sells the shipping service, babu picks it up. They inflated my charges by 100% even before the shipment left the US. I didn't bother to argue as I was busy doing a cross country moving and desperate to ship my items. I am filing a complaint with BBB as well as suing them in small claims court in CA - I am talking to my lawyers right now

Riped off by air7seas

This is a letter sent by my lawyer Mr. Arie Weiss, Advocate & Notary, LAW OFFICES AND NOTARIES 7...

Moving Scam

This company is an absolute fraud. They give quotes and then try to extort money by blackmailing. They take money under false pretense and then suggest that we follow legal path to get our goods. The company representatives are very rude as is the owner - it is businesses like this which bring bad name to Indians abroad.

Cheating & Fraud committed by Air 7 Seas

This company is being by a bunch of cheats and unprofessional people. I was relocating from USA to India...

Moving scam!

Its four months since i sent two pallets of all my valuable belongings with a very dishonest company called "air 7seas" www.air7seas.com. I am not sure where to begin after 4 months of aggravation and lies and three thousand dollars paid in full to the company, my stuff has still not arrived and now 3 months after the date they told me my stuff would arrive to my door, they are asking for more money and storage costs. But still no end in sight to their abuse of my innocents when it comes to international moving to Mexico.

Here is how it all began. I was taking quotes from many companies towards my move to Cancun MX from Brooklyn NY. I knew that moving to Mexico is a very detailed process which is why i looked for a company that would do the job door to door from a to z, many companies responded and with better rates then air 7 seas, but the only company that made it very clear to me that they will guarantee the arrival of my stuff to Cancun was air 7 seas. Now, that was very important to me, i do not speak Spanish so i did not have the ability to get involved in the moving process and /or customs clearance. So as soon as they informed me that they have a company in Mexico that works with them for years and takes care of all the work they need done in mexico and i have no need to worry, the next time i will hear about my stuff is when the truck needs final directions to my home in cancun.

Of course non of that happened, leading up to the date that they had told me my stuff would arrive, i began calling their office and sending emails, but to my surprise no response, then i get an email that i most pay in full all the costs before any fines are added, so i paid in full and demanded that someone respond to my questions on where and when my stuff will arrive, finally someone gets back to me and says it will arrive on the 31st but to my surprise nothing happens on the 31st now it is 3 months later and still my stuff have not arrived.

So 26000 worth of stuff are rotting away including over 1000 books and many other items that i have collected over my lifetime are nowhere in sight...

thet lie and steal

They lied on when they would pick up the stuff from my home, i should have taken that signal because it only got worse.

My stuff came 2 months after the date i was told it would come.

and only after threatening to sue and my lawyer doing some paperwork did they realize that i mean business and i will sue their ### off.

So now after almost a heart attack, my stuff are here safe and sound, but it was not worth the aggravation.

Try elsewhere. They suck.

• Ve
    venkatsss May 03, 2011

Air7Seas - Best

I had started my planning for relocation since March 1st week of 2010. It took solid 13 weeks to get a final offer letter from an employer in Bangalore. I am a regular visitor to this forum to read others shipping experience. From the feedback of others in this forum and actually speaking with couple of other members on the phone, I have selected Air7Seas. I am glad that I have selected Air7Seas as my shipper, the experience so far is very very very good, no night mares, no communication issues, no financial issues, no fine print, no changes to quote, nothing but good feeling.

Overall, the service is very good. Just consider how difficult it is to coordinate so many people involved in the shipping transactions. Starting with the loaders (don't know anything but loading stuff), truck delivery people who drive the container (don't know anything but driving the truck), shipping company (don't know anything but hauling the container on the shipping vessel from US waters to Indian waters), ... well I don't yet on the other side of the ocean.

I would not mind suggesting air7seas to any of my friends for their excellent service.

They Scam

I am not sure where to begin. We can start with the reassuring phone calls, "being that we are in the...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices