FedEx — delivery exception security delay
What do those words mean? This driver for Fedex attempted delivery for my sons package three times. Each time it states that it is a delivery exception security delays. My son is at a military base, thought the security check lines were too long and he could not deliver. I am beginning to think the guy does not know where to deliver. How long can this go on before they just send the package back. So upset. Don't know what to do. It says will attempt delivery the next day. I will call Fedex Customer Service and see what kind of explanation they will give me.Never again. Will go with UPS the next time.
More FedEx Complaints & Reviews
- FedEx - poor service
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it!
- FedEx - clearance delay
- FedEx - bad driver
- FedEx Corporate Services - package
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of large packages
- FedEx Corporate Services - truck driver
- FedEx - beware!
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery