Fedex / organization of thieves

Fedex
www.fedex.com

I have recently ordered few compasses from USA to be shipped to Pakistan and in my ignorance believing that Fedex is the best courier I shipped them through Fedex. A note arrived from Fedex Pakistan (Peshawar) office in three days time that my items have arrived and that I have to file paper work for custom etc. I did all that, and then Fedex vanished for almost three weeks. After my consistent poking they told me that my item will be released today (after three weeks) and shipped out of Lahore (Pakistan) office the same day. The items arrived, the box was open, even the plastic container of the items itself was open and two compasses were missing. After a week long battle with local and international Fedex I was told that these items were short in quantity at the origin. I contacted the vendor and they told me that they had shipped the exact quantity. I filed an online complaint to FedEx but then they said that since it more than three weeks now so claims cannot be entertained. Here I am still waiting for any response or solution. I strongly believe that the FedEx Lahore (Pakistan) office has big thieves sitting in there as they were ones who consistently gave me contradicting information. I have given up on the fight but trying your channel to warn people to be extra careful when you consider Fedex as your courier.

Va

Comments

• Mb
      23rd of Apr, 2008

AA.
    my name is M Babar Khan
    I am from Mughal pura Lahore Pakistan
    I want to know about the price of getting a parcel of nearly 1 kg from London to Lahore.
    for this I have been trying to callatyour office0425759908 but no response
    I ahave been phoned for at least 50 times and then left voice message
    but no response
    I want to know is this the way to success for both of us?

• Mb
      23rd of Apr, 2008

ok let us see what will be the effect of our complaints

• Du
      21st of May, 2008

If you think FedEx is not good in North America, come and see how is degusting in New Zealand (like almost everything else).

They only deliver only from 9-5 and expecting people sit down in their homes, waiting and hoping you will deliver their mails. If asking for delivery to their office address (obviously they work during business hours), they shamefully ask them to pay extra money! A total appalling practice and client service is so poor, impolite and unprofessional.

I had a package that I had to I finally receive it 3 days after the first delivery attempt, after making 7 calls, a false promise of a delivery on the second day - but never received, help the incompetent driver to find a straightforward address, and finally go to the end of street to pick up my package at the last minute at the end of the third day after 5 pm.

In short, FedEx NZ is a total disgrace. Shame on them.

14th of May, 2010

[censor] fedex serviecs

• Ss
      2nd of Nov, 2011

It's the same all over. I had a $450 home floor polisher drop shipped a customer from Cleveland to Tennessee. The driver 'said' he delivered it to the wrong address & couldn't get it back. The shipping company didn't put a declared value on it so Fed Ex said they were only legally liable for $100! That driver is now polishing his floors or selling it on Craigslist & I'm out $350!

Customer service was rude & they are willing to lose $500/wk in shipping fees to save $350. Somebody here will be running for Congress soon with these business practices.