Enterprise Car Rental / card processing

Wausau, WI, United States Review updated:

This car rental company left my wife and two kids stranded at the airport when the employee and manager were not trained on how to process a bank card. Being late in the evening my wife had to call relatives for a ride. The next day my wife called our bank and eventually the bank and my wife figured out how to operate the car rental computer to process the payment. I had already told the employee what needed to be done but I was told they aren't required to provide the extra card security measures. Turns out they were wrong. While my wife did finally get a car the next day, no upgrade was offered and the discount they claim they entered did not appear on the final bill. I have called multiple times since the car was returned to get some satisfaction but I have yet to receive a call or any apologies. Obviously Enterprise Car Rental got their money and does not plan to make good on their mistake. It has been over a month since the event. Steer clear of this business. I rate companies based on how they handle problems and this company has clearly failed.

Kf
Aug 05, 2014

Comments

•   Aug 14, 2014

We’ve taken note of your comments and would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@enterprise.com including the exact rental location, your full name, contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us. Please reference Number 140814-003030 in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,