EconomyBookings.com / big big big trap

United States Review updated:

It is a big mess and a huge trap. Worst service of all and... big big big trap. I paid the entire rental and later I had to add one more day. They would charge almost the price of a week to add one more day. I requested to leave that way. So they automatically charged more 77 usd (the original period, without the extra day). They explained me that those were taxes, not included before, but now included. They just decided to add the taxes. So I canceled the entire reservation, as I could cancel up to 72 hours in advance. They charged me more 33 dolars.
Some more facts about them: To receive an email reply from them you have to send more than 5 emails. To have the refund it takes 30 business days. Their prices are the highest in the market although they have good options at unknown rental companies that if you do a research are cheaper at their own website - besides these cheaper companies don't have airport counters.

Mk
Sep 19, 2014

Comments

• Je
      May 29, 2016

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!..Orlando airport offsite ..we get there and we wait an hour to be served..why..because EVERY SINGLE PERSON AT THE DESK is having a screaming match with the desk workers!We are like...what is going on here?..finally our turn...when asked for proof of insurance..i tell them I have purchased through my home insurance(which I have)..this guy says ..nope you have to buy ours..and that it CLEARLY said that on my order..which it did not!!..more than the cost to rent the car for 9 days!..not only that ..but every time a person would leave and tell all the others to run or reconsider before its too late ..the desk staff all laugh and call these customers names!!!..unbelievable..then the kicker...our car comes..its not even close to the car we order AND when we get in ..its filthy...we drive away ..just wanting to get out of this nightmare(its late at night and we have to drive an hour to our resort)...I look ...and the tank is barely over half full!!..and there is NO WASHER FLUID...EMPTY!!!...seriously...NEVER EVER use economy car rental!