Direc TV Bad Services And Cheating On Contract / be careful, they will trick you
I have been a directv customer for 10 years. Last year, I dropped this service since the price jumpped too high. After two months, DirecTV sent me an offer said I can get very good price as a welcome back offer. I called and DirecTV customer service signed me up. I asked if I will be treat as a new customer, they said no. I don't have to have the contract like I had before(stay for two years). However, I got very bad service after it is reinstalled and I didn't get rebate as they promised. Today, I decided to called them to stop directv service. However, they told me that I have signed the contract to stay with it. Otherwise, I have to pay $490 fee. I asked them to show me the contract. They said they have it, but they don't have to show it to me.
That's how I get treated in DIRECTV...
Just want to make other people don't get the same trouble. Be careful. It might bite you very hard...
More Direc TV Bad Services And Cheating On Contract Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - cable 
- DirecTV - unethical behavior
- DirecTV - removal of tv channel
- DirecTV - tech support
- DirecTV - new genie software a mess