Menu
Fox TV
reviews & complaints

Fox TV
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

384 complaints
6 resolved 378 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Fox TV. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
10:21 pm

Fox TV - Beat shazam

How come Jamie Foxfavors black people on the show. He only gives high fives to black people, he stays around them and responds to them more than anyone one else. He also said the week before about this one black team they stick with their own kind when it was hip hop and the other black team members chose hip hop so they would make the final choice. He said stick with your own kind.

I’m so tired of everything about black people. People are people. No color should be favored by the host. I’m so shocked that it is even allowed.

D
8:39 pm

Fox TV - On Air "TALENT" can't speak proper English!

Hard to understand how any producer/director allows hosts of SINGING shows to mispronounce the very word "SINGER". Both Niecy Nash and Nick Cannon pronounce the "G" in the word SINGER. That is grammatically incorrect and makes your "talent" sound like uneducated morons trying to sound smarter than they are. Pity you allow them to bastardize the English language in an effort to "normalize" sloppy street language. I suppose you think "AKS" is a suitable substitute for "ASK", too. SHAME ON YOU!

Desired outcome: CORRECT THEM! TELL THEM THEY PRONOUNCE IT WRONG! Too simple...

K
10:44 pm

Fox TV - 911 lone star

I have watched this show for a couple of years. I am aware of the two Lesbians who are firefighters.

On the April 11, 2022 show that aired at 10.00 pm on the Fox channel in Atlanta, GA there was blatant homosexuality between two men that took up the first 20 or so minutes of the show. I got disgusted and deleted it. Thinking that’s all it would be about. Hugging and kissing between two men or two women is disgusting and sickening.

In view of The Disney Corporation’s decision to show homosexuality in some of its movies to children under certain ages is an abomination!

Our Country has lost all morals due to what Hollywood types and TV has been allowed to show on TV and at movie theaters. I will be deleting 911 LoneStar.

I am just 1 person out of millions watch this program but, no more. I choose to not let it be thrown in my face.

[email protected]

Desired outcome: I would like to not see homosexuality on this TVShow

Y
6:19 pm

Fox TV - The Resident S05E15

Your show wants to troll Depression without regard to the level of medical error that creates?

(S01E07) The same staff which challenged one mental health diagnosis just concedes to another without thorough medical evaluation? In light of the American water system, are you sure it's not heavy metal poisoning? The writing is now awfully inconsistent.

Desired outcome: Write episode better

A
1:35 pm

Fox TV - The episode the "The Bird".

I was really disappointed that whoever wrote this episode had such a terrible ending by the captain finding the bird dead. Really? Why couldn't you write something more uplifting? You could have had the bird become friends with the captain and down the road the bird would end up in a bird sanctuary. But no, you had to kill the poor bird, a bird that can live up 80 years. I guess the message was that the bird was waiting for the captain to apologize before it dropped dead.

Desired outcome: Be more compassionate with animals. You could have taught so much about this bird. Including becoming the Station's mascot instead of dog.

R
8:48 am

Fox TV - Fox News Greg Gutfeld

Misrepresentation of FACTS concerning the war in Ukraine.

Fire Greg Gutfeld or send him to Ukraine to cover the war from the front lines in Ukraine. It’s pretty clear he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, or he purposely presenting a pro-Putin agenda. Gutfeld a freedom loving, NATO supporting American? LMAO. He needs to see things upfront and live.

Desired outcome: Fire Greg Gutfeld or send him to Ukraine to cover the war from the front lines in Ukraine. It’s pretty clear he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

7:18 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fox TV - You’re running stupid commercials about Christmas in February about that on fuck you dumb ass

You’re running stupid commercials about Christmas in February you dumb ass. You’re either 10 minutes early or three minutes late I’m not sure what you stupid idiot why would you be running Christmas commercial constantly to watch movies on fox nation on Fox News in February late February you dumb ass it looks stupid whether you’re stupid or not and you do not even explain why are you running the stupid ass commercials

Desired outcome: Separating these dumb ass Christmas commercials in February

Fox TV - The masked singer

The fact that you have so called professionals in your show and they walk off because they don’t like the politics of a guest? Seriously? They should be entertaining and not doing their political stuff onTV. They are paid to entertain not view their political thoughts on TV. That is so totally ridiculous. If I was to try that at my job I would be fired. So I guess acting like a 2 year old is ik on national TV. I am not republican or democratic and I once again find this unacceptable. At work and on the news all I hear is fake news from both sides and now this? Entertainers need to do their job and not act like 2 year olds because they don’t believe what someone else does. Fox why don’t you actually do something to support all your viewers and not just one or the other?

Desired outcome: Stop police in entertainment. Make them do their jobs and not politics

2 comments
Apr 25, 2022 4:29 pm

I think that fake walk out bs is to boost ratings..

M

On November 8th and 9th, 1923 someone, now considered one of the most evil humans that has ever lived, staged an attempted a coup against the government.

On January 6th, 2021 it happened again in the United States.

Those that do not learn from history are bound to repeat it.

T
2:56 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am appalled that judge would walk off because of who one of the people were. That is disgusting. I let the whole Nick Cannon radio slander slide but now there are 3 of the 4 regulars that have NO consideration for the people that watch the show that may have different viewpoints of themselves. It sickens me to the core. How dare you be so rude. I Think...

P
5:43 am

Fox TV - The masked singer tv show

I think fox should cancel the masked singer show after the total disrespectful actions of Robin Thicke and Ken Jeong . I for one and alot of my friends will no longer watch this travesty of a tv show . Im sorry but I just cannot condone someone bringing their political opinions to their job . Do you think any of us non celebrities could get away with airing our political opinions on our jobs and still have one ? I can most assuredly say I would not .

Desired outcome: that the show would be canceled or these people Thicke and Jeong would be fired aka removed from the show .

T
7:12 pm

Fox TV - Spanish speaking commercials.

I have just viewed on FOX News an advertisement of "T-Mobile" in SPANISH. I appreciate those who do not speak English and want to watch TV, but there are channels for those Spanish speaking people. I do not appreciate hearing Spanish advertisement of any kind in a language that I do not understand. If this continues, as much as I have viewed FOX for many years, I will consider moving to another News station. What will be the next step...commercials in German, French, Italian, or etc? Do what you will to make money, but not at my expense.

Update by Thomas Griffin
Jan 25, 2022 7:14 pm

S
6:41 am

Fox TV - Person's blasphemy

Nicholas Reece continually blasphemed during the Rita Panahi show on Fox tv during the segment at about 9.45pm on Tues 25th Jan 2022.
Reece continually used the phrase 'Jesus Christ' as a swear phrase
This is offensive to us as Christians. Why should we have to be offended ?
53.4% of Australia's population (as at late 2020) describe themselves as Christian -still over half. So we demand all tv presenters have some respect for us and begin to be very careful about NOT offending us.

If Reece's vocabulary is so limited, tell him to swear using Stalin's name. Or just keep him off tv altogether.

Desired outcome: Stop all Blasphemy and denigration of Christianity.

Fox TV - TV commercial

I live in Connecticut and watch young Sheldon on Fox channel 6 TV, they every day have a commercial Peak performance doctors explicitly speaking of erectile dysfunction and using the word erection in the commercial my grandkids watch this show with me and it is horrific and disgusting for them to be exposed to this type of terminology How dare they continue to show this commercial at 6:30 PM while airing a family-based show. Please take this commercial to a night time show.

Desired outcome: Put commercial in late night spot!!!

Update by Stevens graph
Jan 20, 2022 3:06 pm

Very important!

M
12:47 pm

Fox TV - Balance reporting

I'm a Abbet watcher on Fox News primarily in order to see a different view of news being communicated in today's environment. Too often I find that when fox feature a story they don't give you a counter view or a different perspective on that subject… it seems to me that every time they talk about Democrats it's very negative and every time they talk about public Republicans it's very positive… to me that's not balanced reporting. There are positives and negatives on both sides of the aisle and it would be greatly appreciated if fox would consider that in their commentation. I noticed this across the entire platform. I found the only exception was when Chris Wallace was an anchor on Fox News.

Desired outcome: Better balance

D
3:50 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

September 30, 2021 Maybe Biden should pay his fair share of taxes before he lectures others By Jack Hellner is a certified public accountant. Biden has been corrupt and greedy throughout his career, with a substantial amount of wealth and income coming from huge foreign kickbacks to Hunter and his brother. He's "the big guy" according to Hunter's email...

J
8:29 pm

Fox TV - Broadcasting

I'm watching the Masked Singer on 12/01/21 at 07:15 CST. The broadcast is broadcasting with a voice explanation for everything. I assume for sight impaired. I tried making sure this service on my TV is off. It is, and only FOX is coming through that way. I don't understand why you do this when the service is available on most TV's? Also the commercials are not broadcast this way. Not sure why that is. Also can you notify people of this so there is a choice to not watch it until a second broadcast? It is frustrating and frankly takes away from my enjoyment of your programming. This is not the first time this has occurred on FOX and I have only experienced this on your network.

Thanks for listening,
Jon Cummins

Desired outcome: Notify viewers when this happens and provide alternate viewings for those that do not want it.

6:44 pm

Fox TV - Lack of programs do to dish network😡

I have had about enough on Fox and the Dish Network robbing me of my favorite programs. Like The Resdent and 9-1-1 for starters. This is almost going on for two months. By the time you guys get your shit together the programs will off for break or cancelled. Thank God this didn't happen during NASCAR season, I proble would of have shot my TV by know. Have you got the idea now that I'm passed off.
George Camp

Desired outcome: Get local Fox channel KMSB back!

8:10 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Fox TV - No fox programing do to dish network???

Desired outcome: Restore programming

G

Fox TV - Lack programming!!!

George Camp

Desired outcome: Make a deal, get programming back on!!!!!!!

Hide full review

Fox TV - 2743 Entertainment INC.

This is my fourth time reaching out to Fox TV my company name is 2743 entertainment I'm calling about a TV show reality show that was hijacked from the web than a desire to contact with her cousin and she took my information and gave it to the gentleman and he gave it to you guys at foxy boutique last year before the season started I've contacted someone at your office I can't be released the name right now but please contact me and I will give you more detail pertaining to this matter you can contact you can contact me with any other questions at [email protected] or you can call me for more information at 818-5405394-I'm sorry for any convenience and respect to fuck TV but this is a matter that your programmers it feels a need to know about this matter thank you looking forward to speaking with you pertaining to this matter

View 0 more photos