Having problems with Netflix?

Netflix Customer Service Contacts

100 Winchester Cir
Los Gatos, California
United States - 95032-1815

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Netflix Customer Service. Initial Netflix complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Netflix above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Netflix. Discuss the issues you have had with Netflix and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Netflix Complaints & Reviews

NetflixInappropriate abusive content: “Flowers”, British series

Nextflix series Flowers portrays attempted suicide and child sex abuse as a dark comedy. I turned it off when the upset child showed his mommy the picture he drew of the "magic snake" his neighbor threatened would curse him if he didn't keep the secret from everyone! The supposed joke is that snake is a rope, but the neighbor guy excuses it as the child's wild imagination. Absolute grooming! The language and behavior is dangerous. Netflix tried to normalize crap like this with Cuties, is it trying it again with Flowers?

NetflixI saw that they made a winx show, i'm complaining that it is white washed

I won't watch the show, I'm disappointed they replaced a Latina and Asian Wink character with white characters, it doesn't represent the original Winx cast diversity, it takes away from the character's uniqueness. I'm half Chinese myself so one of the characters that were supposed to be Asian and specifically half Chinese being not actually half Asian or Chinese is a disservice. I'm mad at Netflix, do better. Hire diverse casts it's possible, do better at advertising for hiring and get it right, I can't bring myself to watch the show. It feels sick to my stomach. The United States is full of girls from all different cultures and Winx was, that's why it was so popular, you're losing whole fan bases, Latina and Asian, you guys can suck it.

NetflixNetflix show Snow Piercer

I was a huge fan of season one of Snowpiercer and have been excited about the arrival of season 2 since since watching the end of season 1.
      It really is a fantastic show.

However my viewing and excitement were absolutely ruined by the shows inclusion of a doberman dog who has had both his tail and ears surgically altered for cosmetic purposes. This is a cruel and unecessary practice and it should not be promoted or normalised. The inclusion of this animal over a natural doberman did nothing for the plot in any way shape or form and so was unecessary.

I'm shocked and saddened to see that my subs are being used to employ and promote such animal cruelty.
      By hiring these digs you are supporting and enhancing a market for them and therefor increasing unecessary suffering of animals unable to defend themselves. It's disgusting.

NetflixPrice spike

I have had netflix for a while. More and more they have less movies and shows. They also almost never put anything new out. Yet they say they have to spike the price to continue to improve things?? I am strongly thinking of getting rid of it and I know handfulls of other people that say they may do the same/ Good job netflix, keep screwing people so more and more people go elsewhere. Greedy pieces of garbage. One more price hike and it wont be a thought, I'll leave.

NetflixProgramming

I just watched an Episode of Bling Empire and was totally disgusted. I know that reality tv appeals to some simple minded people, but these people seemed to revel in their vapidity. Especially since they are mostly heirs to arms dealers and sleazy questionable business people. I think that this program is celebrating the ill gotten gains of the parents who produced these worthless people. Wont he watching again

• Me
              MedicB Jan 27, 2021

...so turn it off - don't watch. I bet you burned books in your past life~

NetflixCharged me. I dont use this!!!

I am being charged for Netflix. Com Netflix.Com CA. This is a great way for Netflix to lose business. I work for minimum wage and chose Netflix because i trusted them. I see many other complaints that are posted on this very same problem. This should no be happening!

Thank you!

Charged me. I dont use this!!!
            Charged me. I dont use this!!!

NetflixNeflix upgraded my account without permission

I got an email today saying my Netflix account was upgraded to the new 17.99$ ultra hd plan. I didn't make any changes. I called my husband at work who also confirmed he has been working all day and not even on Netflix. I called Netflix customer service and they could not or would not tell me where the upgrade came from. Also by putting my account right I am now paying the new price of 13.99, which last month my bill was 12.99. This seems like a scam to me and like another way companies are taking advantage of the pandemic!

NetflixTransaction date description amount 12/29/2020 netflix.com netflix.com ca $8.99

I never used this and do not have an accout with netflix

Transaction date description amount
                12/29/2020
                Netflix.com netflix.com ca
                $8.99

Netflixprogramming

Netflix is now pushing gay culture way too far. Almost every show netflix has gay scenes. NOT NEEDED by 95% of viewers. STOP PUSHING perversion and homosexuality. WAKE UP FOOLS as this leads to you loss. Good storyline shows and way too much gay forced on viewers and the purpose id to corrupt viewers to a perversion that should not be broadcast. STOP

• Me
                      MedicB Jan 27, 2021

Turn off the program if you don't like it. Gay isn't forced on viewers, that's like saying heterosexuality is pushed on viewers if they aren't gay.

NetflixIncreasing prices for almost no improvement

I am been with Netflix since the day they started. I have paid my bill regularly with no interruptions and they've raised my bills four times and now. You want to go up to almost $20 a month for your services. When did Netflix STOP being a streaming service and TURN into a cable company. Netflix is good but you do not provide that many brand new shows and that much new content to continue to raise the plans. You are streaming service giving us access to products that other people have made. How are you going to ask for more after a year of almost nothing new being out with the Covid lock downs? Where is the limit here? People are loosing jobs but you want to charge more? I got Netflix as a streaming service not as my cable company!!! How about you go back to what brought you to the show and provide streaming because I did not sign up to help you be a movie production company! As a loyal customer since before it was cool to have Netflix I will have to seriously consider canceling as I am not sure I can afford the new price right now with all the issues we face and the loss of income already.

NetflixStreaming service

Netflix, please remove the two offensives movies ("The First Temptation of Christ" and "The Last Hangover") that depict Jesus as gay and a drunk. Not only are the blasphemous but also very offensive to Christians. You will lose many subscriptions if these aren't removed. How dare you insult a religion's deity! Show some respect, please!

Another thing, you made an Instagram post some days ago and had a phrase in which it seemed that are praising the evil one. That is also very offensive to Christians and should be taken down.

PLEASE take Christians into consideration before using our religion as a form of comedy and marketing.

Thank you and GOD BLESS.

NetflixUnbelievable Limited Series on Netflix

Unbelievable is truly unbelievable
                        My wife and I started watching this limited series because of Kaitlyn Dever, but that is the only good thing that can be said about this series. Toni Collette & Merritt Wever both detectives in the series use the F word at nauseum. At one-point Toni Collette uses the F word in the same sentence when referring to Christ. I am not sure if this is bad acting, lack of vocabulary, very poor writing, or lack of imagination on the actors and writers. My guess is it is a combination of all the above. Netflix content has been getting progressively worse, the programming lacks good writing, good acting, and imagination. At a time when Americans are quarantined in their homes, I would think a successful business would want to improve their product. The director / writers added a graphic scene of Brett Sexton being arrested, probably for shock value, here again lack of imagination cause the scene to fall short. I have become increasingly disappointed with Netflix programming so much, I am planning on canceling my subscription. Much of Netflix programming can be found elsewhere.

This is funny in the directions for filing a concern it states "Please be polite, avoid using CAPS letters, or abusive language " sounds like good advice maybe Netflix should follow it, in it's programing.

NetflixNot telling us when heartland 12 season is coming out

Suppose to be release months ago, netflix will not even say when.

Want to cancel you guys!!!

Several other countries already have it...

Plus I never get a response to my complaint

Just tell us in united states when season 12 of heartland will come out!!!
                          Not are very hard question, netflix

Wth

NetflixBeing charged although I cancelled before the free month was over.

On October 3rd 2020 I began my free month of Netflix. I watched a few shows and realized that there was very little further content that were interesting to me. A few days before my free month was over Netflix informed me that my free month would be over soon. I cancelled my membership ahead of the due
                            date. I was charaged $ 17.31 for the free month. When I called Netflix they refused to refund my money. Netflix is a lying, deceiving company. So this is bye bye forever.

NetflixProgramming

Movies such as Cuties and upcoming production of Trump the F🤬🤬🤬up by the Obamas is offensive to me. Considering canceling subscription ‼️There is no need for garbage such as this type of programming. I am advising all of my Netflix friends to complain and if not handled to BOYCOTT 🥰

NetflixRelease of heartland season #12

Heartland Season #12 has not been released in the United States, even though it has been released in most every other countries and season 14 is underway in Canada.

Why do you not inform your customers what is going on? I am not happy with your company and getting regular cable

Cynthia Santo
                                [protected]
                                cynde.[protected]@yahoo.com

NetflixContent

I have been with Netflix since its inception. But it's going downhill fast. The quality of content doesn't exist anymore and what's with all the Indian, Baliwood and Hindu films? Some of them don't even offer subtitles. Then you have the balls to raise your prices! Very disappointed. We are living in a pandemic. There's nothing to do and we can't leave our homes. Now more than ever Netflix should make quality a priority otherwise more customers will leave them including me.

NetflixCover picture of shows that show inappropriate scene

I am so up set at the fact that after I had paused my show that I was watching, and it had reset back to "resume play/play from the beginning" screen, the picture Netflix keeps using to represent the episode was two females kissing. A kissing scene was not even part of the episode I was watching. It has been displaying that picture for the past several episodes. I am more upset that when my young children (3 and 6) are in the room, even though I am not watching something inappropriate, the scene is not okay for my children to see. I was caught off guard when my daughter came, I paused the show and everything was fine, but minutes later it popped back to a different screen which had inappropriate scene for a child. I would like to make the choice when or how I to talk to my child about homosexuality. I'm disappointed that Netflix doesn't have a filter for conservatives families.

Hiwot Hackett
                                    Walter Hackett
                                    Hiwot.[protected]@gmail.com

Cover picture of shows that show inappropriate scene

NetflixRaise in prices and programming

You're raising prices when half of your programming is premier. I find the selection of your movies can be found elsewhere and Netflix has too many foreign language movies that we can't understand...not even dubbed - at least. Now you want to raise premiums when people are getting hit hard the most...right during a pandemic...really isn't a very nice thing to do. EVERYONE is losing money...not just you. Again, most of your programming can be found elsewhere...anything I really want to watch is a 'paid for' thing - and sometimes I can watch it for free other places - like Amazon or IMBD...too many of your shows are foreign - and you don't even label the language in your summary so someone like me knows enough not to click on it. Really bad. If there's another hike, I'm quitting. You give us nothing - not even a free bone once in a while...just for sticking with you.

NetflixRacist program!!

I'd like to know why the movie White chicks is still on my Netflix account??? Interesting how if it's anything to do that offends black people you'll take it down but when you're offending white people it doesn't matter because we are of no value in this world anymore!!! as a white person I'm absolutely mortified by what is on my Netflix account if this white chicks film is not removed by the end of the week I'll be cancelling my Netflix account and I will be never using it again!!! I will not support a racist platform against whites!