Turner Broadcasting System Logo

Turner Broadcasting System

Having problems with Turner Broadcasting System?

Turner Broadcasting System Customer Service Contacts

One CNN Center
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Turner Broadcasting System Customer Service. Initial Turner Broadcasting System complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Turner Broadcasting System above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Turner Broadcasting System. Discuss the issues you have had with Turner Broadcasting System and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Turner Broadcasting System Complaints & Reviews

Turner Broadcasting SystemTBS Samantha Bee

I have tried to watch this show when it started but I couldn't make it through one show. Samantha Bee is so foul and she shows so much hate to those who don't think like she does. She's said some horrible things regarding President Trump, not one nice thing even though he's done a lot for America. Rosanne Barr gets kicked off her show for saying something in her own private social media. Samantha Bee says it on National television and its allowed to continue. Double standard?? I think so! Seen a commercial tonight because I love watching Big Bang Theory and her commercials come up saying how wonderful the new President will be, why was this never said about the previous?? As a woman she disgraces everything I feel is right! She makes women look bad! I turn the channel every time her show comes on. I can't stand her voice for the words she says! She needs to stop the hate... she's further helping the divide of the country. I know several others who feel the same but we never knew where we could voice our opinions... I happen to find this by accident. Samantha Bee needs to Go!!!

Anderson CooperInterview with Mayor of Las Vegas

I just saw the interview that Anderson Cooper did with the Mayor of Las Vegas. I was a bullying session. Even if I don't agree with the opening of commerce in Las Vegas I do understand why they want to open. Livelihoods are dependent on getting back to work. Anderson Cooper was dismissive and arrogant in his interview. This is America! Where is the respect! Awful to watch!

Turner Broadcasting Systemtnt programming

Every night at 3 am, I look forward to watching NCIS New Orleans, and do, except for tonight, because, even though the TV guide says NCIS New Orleans is supposed to be on, it is not. I am very disappointed. It is always on at this hour, and is fun to watch. Instead, tonight/morning, the show "Castle" is on. I do not want to watch Castle in place of NCIS New Orleans. Your programming says that NCIS New Orleans is on, but it's not on. The TV Guide website says that NCIS New Orleans is supposed to be broadcast, but it's not. I have contacted my local cable provider, and the TNT customer service line, but to no avail, no help. That is why I am reaching out here. Please don't change it from the usual and regular broadcast of NCIS New Orleans.. I really like that show. Why did it suddenly change? even though all television broadcast guide listings say it is supposed to be on, suddenly it is not. I think I speak for thousands, if not millions of viewers. Date of this complaint, or whatever is October 4, 2019 at 3 am, now 4 am. Why did it change? Why does the guide on the television and the TV Guide site say that NCIS New Orleans is supposed to be on, as it always is at this hour, when in fact, that is not what is being broadcast now?

Turner Broadcasting Systemteen titans go mocking scout vespers

I as a boy scout am offended like every boy scout who saw the teen titans go sixth member special skit epsiode and thought "hey is that scout vespers i think that was just offending as possible" I will not stand for a mocking of my life's pride i went through lion bobcat bear tiger wolf webelos arrow of light and here I am working on the rank of scout and seeing robin singing scout vespers and mocking me my brother who was an eagle who risked his life in iraq and almost died twice lost his friend and now has ptsd please remove the episode from airing.

Turner Broadcasting Systemstreaming service for champions league

Why in the world did you take over the contract for the UEFA Champions League??? You put it on the worst network system in the world. Constant stopping and starting. This is ridiculous!!! You are the worst network to ever host this!!! I am going to make it my mission to start a hate compaign against your organization. The package you put together is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Only available on fubo, or universo or two, just TWO MATCHES ON TNT??? These are the biggest clubs in the world!!! Are you aware of that?? I think I need to start typing in small, less than three syllable words so that you can understand!!! Absolute garbage coverage!!!

Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. — samanthaq bee and cnn

I used think CNN and Ted Turner were smart and innovative. When you get old you get senile, I am old, but CNN...

Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. — samantha bee's horrible statement about ivanka trump

I am so disgusted by the comments of Samantha Bee. Her show should be canceled. There is no excuse for...

Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.cnn (in spanish)

I'm shock! I grew up watching the news in CNN in Spanish. Today, on my Facebook, I found an article from CNN "Having an older brother increases your chances to being a gay man" what kind of news is this?

The world itself it's falling apart, war conflicts everywhere, terrorism and hate.. well guess what happened, a lot of pseudu Christians begun a religious speech without end on how being gay will lead you straight to hell. That gay pple should exist and all that.

Is this what CNN wanted? Because I think thay, Clearly they, as professionals, are still unaware on how to meassure their audience and the impact that thia may have.

I am a gay woman, the oldeest, and my brother and my sisters are straight.

Stop the hate!

Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.program scheduling

My daughter loves watching Boomerang cartoons -
              Last night I was checking to see if any Scooby Doo programs were going to be on for her to watch and I saw that on the Boomerang cartoon channel, you have The New Scooby Doo Movies listed at 10am (central time ) so I went to put that on for her and unfortunately it was not on at all - You do have The New Scooby Doo Movies programmed to be on all week - PLEASE Fix your scheduling problems so that my daughter and others are not disappointed all of the time -

Anderson CooperPoor service!

I have been watching CNN news lately and I have loved most of it except Anderson cooper's 360. He just comes off as this holier than thou who you can just see his feelings about whatever he is reporting. I watched him on Oprah Winfrey and thought here is a fair, hardworking guy. But lately, he almost seems a little racists at times. You can tell the difference when he is reporting about somebody black as opposed to somebody white.

For instance, when he reported on TI (the rapper) getting arrested. I mean he acted like the guy had been tried and convicted already. You could just see his biased opinion written all over his feebel little face. I have decided not to watch 360 until Anderson Cooper start acting more like a reporter who reports the news, instead of like the judge and jury in the courtroom.

Shame on him. If Oprah only knew!

• Di
                    disgusted two Aug 20, 2018

This foul mouth female's apology is not enough. Fire her. She teaches hate, disrespects women.
                    Your station allows this kind of trash talk...using words like [censored] is okay with you station.
                    Seeing the printed word is disgusting, but to hear it used against another woman as well. A woman who is a mother.
                    Fire her

• Re
                    Reviewer76130 Jan 22, 2016

Cartoon Network is terrible now you show these new of the wall cartoons that no one really likes everyone just wants you to go back to the old types of cartoons you use to have I hope this message is heard -Billy Bob

Joe Jul 11, 2008

I haven't noticed anything racial about Anderson Cooper's reporting at all.

However, I have a couple of major complaints about the program "Anderson Cooper 360".

A slogan they introduced was "Keeping them honest!" However, the program - and the way it promotes itself - is much less than honest.

The first thing to consider is that it is supposed to be a roundup of the news of the day, with commentary by experts, talking heads, etc., about the issues raised by the days news. That said, here are my complaints.

First, it appears in my TV guide as a Monday to Friday 2 hour program. In real life, the first hour is the the original material. The second hour - except perhaps for a few brief news updates - is a repeat of the first hour. So, as it's really a one-hour program that then goes into "repeats" within a minute, CNN and Anderson Cooper are falsely listing their program with the media. That's dishonest.

Second, Friday is listed the same as Monday to Thursday. But usually, Friday evening is an "Anderson Cooper 360 Special Report." In other words, it has nothing to do with the day's news. It's something they compile - and often repeat - at some earlier point in time, giving the staff the Friday night off but still passing the program off as Anderson Cooper 360. Again, it's dishonest.

I wouldn't complain if they were upfront, listing the show as one hour and the next hour as a repeat of the second hour. The only time that doesn't happen is when there is some catastrophe or special event. And I wouldn't complain if they listed Friday as "Anderson Cooper 360 Special Report" or "Special Documentary", but they don't. They make you watch a bit to see if it's going to be a news commentary program (which is special on a Friday) or a "night off for the crew".

I've complained to CNN, never received any response, and I guess they don't really believe in "Keeping it honest."