Having problems with Virgin Media?

Virgin Media reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 22, 2007. The latest review Awards winning was posted on Oct 24, 2020. The latest complaint No phone for over a week was resolved on Aug 17, 2014. Virgin Media has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 58 reviews. Virgin Media has resolved 16 complaints.

Virgin Media Customer Service Contacts

+44 345 454 1111 (Broadband, TV and Home Phone)
+44 345 600 0789 (Mobile and Mobile Broadband)
+44 345 141 0111 (Moving Home Enquiries)
+44 800 064 3820 (Buying or Upgrading)
270 & 280 Bartley Way, Bartley Wood Business Park

United Kingdom
Hammersmith, Griffin House, 161 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 8BS

Ireland
Block P2, Eastpoint Business Park, Dublin 3, DO3 W1X0

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Virgin Media Customer Service. Initial Virgin Media complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Virgin Media above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Virgin Media. Discuss the issues you have had with Virgin Media and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Virgin Media Complaints & Reviews

Virgin MediaAwards winning

I received an SMS that am a lucky winner of £1, 900, 000GBP. For complaint contact Mrs Cristina Howell. But now am being asked to pay £380 Pounds to receive my Fund Release Order Certificate. By Barrister Douglas Maxwell. Is it true or fake.
My email is, jubal.[protected]@gmail.com

Virgin MediaI received an SMS on my mobile phone number about winning £1900000GBP from [protected]. They assigned an agent by the name of Mrs Cristina.

My name is Taremwa Timothy and I live in Entebbe, Wakiso, Uganda. I received an SMS from +[protected] on 31st August 2020 saying that"congrats, you have won £1, 900, 000GBP in the ongoing 2020 Virgin Media Telecoms Award. I was informed that to claim, I should contact Mrs Cristina on [protected]@hotmail.com but when I tried, I couldn't reach her. So I would be very glad to know what this is all about.

• Va
        Vansio Owoyesigire Oct 27, 2020

My name is Vansio Owoyesigire from Isingiro Uganda, my complaint is 100% similar to Timothy's.
        How true is it that I won £1900000 British Pound.I was even made to understand that the above-mentioned sum is deposited in RBS bank of Scotland, how will I receive my cash?

Virgin Media TelecomsI received an sms on my mobile phone number about winning £1900000 gbp. They assigned an agent by the name of cristina.

I received an SMS from [protected] on my mobile phone number about winning £1900000GBP and assigned an agent by the name of Cristina. I am Taremwa Timothy in S3 and use my father's line (Sunday Geoffrey) .I am currently in Entebbe, Uganda, Africa. My father works at the border of Uganda and Rwanda as a business man. I really would like to know what this message is all about and would be glad to get your response.

Virgin Mediaspeed issue

Dear Virgin Media,

Re. Broadband > Service issue > Booster issue

I would like to raise a complaint about my Broadband service. The issue occurred on 17/03/2020. To explain in more detail I have services issue since May 2019.but I am still waiting for solve my problem.
        I called 17/03/2020 10:49 AM on 150, spoke with Aliyah she misbehaved with me, shouting on me she said she don't want to speak with me and she send me account closing email without my permission. I have all evidence. I got email too which was she sent me..

This meant that I can't even talk over they phone.

In order to resolve my issue I would like you to give me a discount in my bill, fix new free Booster. .

Yours faithfully,

Mar 14, 2020

Virgin Media — All three services

Before I will put forward my letter of complaint, I would like to point out that I have been a loyal Virgin...

Mar 07, 2020

Virgin Media — No network and overcharge

Dear Virgin Media, Re. Broadband > Service issue > No service I would like to raise a complaint...

Nov 06, 2019

Virgin Media — virgin telecoms media draw

Hello, I am Esimu Kenneth Enabu from Uganda. I received an email from virgin media Telecom saying that I had...

Virgin MediaFibre broadband

I have superfine 70, for the last few days using Virgin's recommended speed checker my download speed is between 0.9 mbs and 2.4 mbs. They checked my equipment and said everything was fine. I have their superhero and a dual band n wireless adaptor that is operating at 400 mbs. When trying to contact them I get the message "all of our operators are busy".

Virgin Media — Application for fund release.

Hello, for nearly five monthes I correspond with three companies, supposedly I'm the winner of the...

Virgin Media Company Ltd — Winner

Hello, I received a sms from virgin with this text : votre numéro de téléphone mobile décerné 1.000.000, 00...

Virgin Media Telecommunication — Above company offered me a prize of gbp gbp.900,000 through ur good bank

Good day, sir/madam. I received followings 3 emails, where your good bank has been affiliated. (1) fund...

Virgin MediaDisconnection

So due to an attack on myself in my property I have been forced to move house. I contacted Virgin Media to explain I was moving and they said I had 6 months left of my 18th contract but do not supply Virgin Media to my new address. They said they were going to charge me £240 to leave.
            I explained I have been through a traumatic experience an was being forced to move for my own safety as well as the safety of my toddler. This information fell on deaf ears and I was written to with a very robotic answer to say I would have to pay the £240. I'm shocked at the complete inhuman response from Virgin Media

www.virginmedia.comThe worst services and company

The worst services and the company www.virginmedia.com is real nightmare. I used the TV and Internet services from them, but their services became worse and worse. One day I woke up and noticed that my TV didn’t show and the Internet was so slow. I found their phone number and called, but the rep didn’t listen to me. He started to offer me other their services and was shocked that I refused. Stay as far as possible from them.

Virgin Media — No phone for over a week

I have phoned vie media at least 4 times, I have been told so many excuses. I have asked to speak to the...

Virgin MediaCan't provide a service

I have been with virgin media for nine months now. I am in process of moving house and buying my first home. I have recently moved out of my flat and told virgin media I will soon be moving into my new home. They asked for the postcode then told me they wouldn't be able to provide me a service as the fibre optic cable is not in my area. So in my eyes this is not my fault as I was happy to carry on with my contract of 18 months. Virgin media told me I have to cancel my contract. I knew straight away it wouldn't be as simple as that and knew I would be faced with lots of cancellation fees. I asked what happens after I cancel my contract. They stayed I would have to pay a £60 cancellation fee for each service I have, I have all three phone line, broadband and tv package meaning £180 is how much I will have to pay just because they don't provide a service in my new home. I don't have this money as I am already paying lots towards my new house and I am simply upset and angry at virgin media. I want people to know what this company are like and would never recommend them to anyone. I am going to be in dispute now as I refuse to pay money for something that is not my fault.

Virgin MediaAppalling service/contract

acdbDespite a flurry of e mails have a look at the correspondence which has been sent to Virgin Media and to date no reply has been received;-
                  First letter 12.02.2014

After a recent telephone conversation with Ross who I believe works in your

Collection Department I was very annoyed to find that the billing for broadband/TV

had increased to £110.74 without my knowledge, he stated I had received a letter

confirming the increase and can assure you that no such letter has been received by

me.This is not surprising as I have received a letter from Virgin Media at my address

for(someone else) which I will deliver myself

in due course.My immediate reaction was to cancel the contract but was informed that

would face a penalty charge of £240.00 if went ahead and agreed to reduce the charge

on the bill by £33.30=£77.44.1 agreed to this but now find that the HD Movie

channels have now been removed which was not advised or agreed at the time.

I have since used the complaints procedure via Email and although an

acknowledgement has been received there has been no response to date.

I would like to make it clear that the reasons for cancelling the contract with your

Company are as follows;-

1) The increase in charges was not notified to me and as such the fees advised should

not be imposed under the terms and conditions from your Company.In the event of

cancellation the contract can be terminated without any disconnection fees applying.

2) For the broadband while I appreciate fast speeds I am constantly having to re-set

the hub to get an internet connection, having both wired and wireless connections.The

speed when manage to logon is very slow irrespective of whichever connection is

used and not meeting the fast broadband you advertise.

3)So far as the TV is concerned I recently had a 3d LED TV and could not programme

the virgin remote control, when I rang through all I was advised to try every code

which did not work.After looking at the internet I found that your TV help/online

instructions are incomplete .

Using another website I found that where a TV is not recognised using code 0999 I

was able to re-programme the remote for volume/switching off.To be honest you have

not given accurate instructions and as such would not be able to get this function.I am

not prepared to tell where you are going wrong but would suggest that you work this

out for yourself.

In addition the normallHD channels the picture makes no difference.From the Sky

transmission(I can still use FTA channels although subscription channels cancelled in

favour of Virgin) the clarity of pictures is far superior.

For broadband I have been a customer with you as advised by your office for about 6

years and only took up a contract for the TV based on the price. You have gradually

increased this neither informing me or keeping to the original TV contract that agreed

to.

As such I am giving you 30 days notice to arrange for disconnection of all services

both Broadband and TV on the basis that no further charges will apply IE

disconnection fees ..Unless Ireceive in writing that this has been complie-d within the

next 7 days I will have no option but to cancel the direct debit and commence legal

action against your Company.

Yours faithfully,

The next letter is dated the 14.02.2014
                  Thank you for your letter dated the 11th February which received today and for the

Residential Service Contract this is to be cancelled immediately.! would advise that

both Broadband, telephone service and TV services have been cancelled, refer to copy

letter dated the 12.02.2014 sent to your Complaints centre at Swansea as attached.

Your marketing tactics are totally unacceptable and Iam considering taking legal

action against your Company as you have increased your payments without my

consent or knowledge.Also your Company while making an offer of reduced service

charges neglected to inform me that you would be taking out the lID movies as a

result.

Despite a number of email complaints made to your company only

acknowledgements have been received but no responses have been received.I have

already given you 30 days notice to cancel all services and unless you accept

cancellation without any penalties then I will cancel my direct debit within the next 7

days and commence legal action against your Company.

Ihave already made alternative arrangements for broadband/telephonerrv and so far

as Iam concerned will not be dealing with your Company again despite being a loyal

customer for many years

That is as far as I have got
                  What the outcome will be I do not know

• Ke
                      KellyStevens Apr 05, 2014

That sounds pretty bad to me, you should lodge a formal complaint: [protected]. If that fails go to Ofcom: http://www.ofcom.org.uk/
                      Source: http://www.complaintsnumbers.co.uk/numbers/virgin-media

Virgin Media — Charged too much

back in feb last year i downgraded my virgin broadband acc as i was on the highest tarif but my daughter had...

Virgin MediaIncompetent and Apathetic!

I phoned to set up Virgin Media for TV and internet on the 17th of September 2013. I was told that technicians would only be able to come out to install everything on the 5th of October. I guess had no choice but to wait the 3 weeks (although, this in itself is unacceptable). On the day before, I was called by an agent confirming that someone would come out on the 5th. On the date of installation no body came and after phoning through, I was told that the installation date had been rescheduled to the 18th of October.

No body I spoke to seemed to be damned about the situation or could explain to me why the installation had been rescheduled. I was passed from pillar to pole and no one took responsibility for this. Each person would claim that it was not their responsibility and there was nothing that could be done. I am absolutely dumb struck by the level of service I have received from Virgin. I was told by a friend of mine that this is standard with Virgin.

I seriously suggest using another service provider!

Virgin Media Company Ltdsms message received about winning money

I received a SMS message on my mobile phone about winning $1, 000, 000. USD. They assigned an agent by the name of Mr. Chart Richard tel # +[protected]. When I contact the number a lady answer and that there was no one there by that name and it seemed that it was a residential line. Could you please investigate what type of scam these people are trying to run.

• Mu
                          mustapha zoubairi May 20, 2020

jai recu un message de porsche company que jai gagnie 850000euro

Moses Ruhura Dec 19, 2019

i have received a message by SMS on to my mobile phone number from VIRGIN MEDIA AWARD DRAW claiming i have won Pound sterling 1, 900, 000 GBP in the on going draw. To claim i need send an email to Dr . Mrs Cristina with an email id provided . Please confirm the authenticity of this message.

regards,

• To
                          Tofiq Alam Dec 18, 2019

Congrats! Ur mobile number has been award £1, 900, 000 in the ongoing 2019 VIRGIN MEDIA TELECOMS mobile draw.
                          My name : Taufiq Alam
                          Tel : +[protected]
                          Address :Orangi town karachi Pakistan
                          Email : [email protected]

mahamed sahal Nov 15, 2018

hello my name is mahamed sahal you have sent me sms saying you have won 5000000 british bound and when i have contacted you you said to me first send 850 british bound so please clasify me wheter his SMS is true or fake and contact me [email protected] or +[protected]

MOSES OCHIENG Jun 16, 2018

hellow received sms that my mobile number +[protected] has been awarded 500, 000.00 GBP from PORSCHE COMPANY LTD, is true or what?

• 58
                          5832 Mar 15, 2017

I received this mail. its real or ###..((((((((((Your mobile number was among of the Lucky winners who has won (₤950, 000.00 Great British Pounds) Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Only in the Virgin Media Telecommunication Company United Kingdom for the 2016 online mobile Promo offer)))))))))))))

• Na
                          Nazmul Hasan Saif Nov 25, 2016

Hello, I'm MD.Nazmul Hasan Saif. Today I got a sms from virgin media company Ltd saying that Your Mobile won Rs.950, 000.00 in the 2016
                          Cti: Dhaka

• 58
                          5832 Mar 15, 2017

@Nazmul Hasan Saif 100% fake

• meley meley Nov 23, 2016

Hello I received a message on my mobile from virgin on 11 /23/2016 at 8:05 PM stating that I have won 950 000 pound from VIRGIN Media Company Ltd, via email : [email protected] . Please let me know whether it is for real or not ?

jonyrul Aug 24, 2016

hey,
                          i am jony from bangladesh.i got a message fue days ago in my mobile phn and saw that i have own a awered from your company and the money is alrededy transfered in layloyad tsb bank in uk.they asked me to give them abot 750 $ for transfer cost to get it in my own account in bangladesh and they send me a winning certificate from your company and approved letter, so i want to know what is this..is it true or not?thanks in advance

sohelrana Jul 17, 2016

i have received a message on my mobile number +[protected] saying i had won us$1, 900, 000.00 could you verify this if its true and the email address i had to use( [email protected])

• Ju
                          Jurmin Jun 09, 2016

My email [email protected], I too received a message like others have commented. The following is the reply got from the email i replyed with token#4007. Reply me if it is true or not please. They have send me certificate as well. Certificate attached herewith.

Image result for Virgin Media logo
                          Virgin Media Company Limited UK.
                          Media House, Bartley Wood Business Park,
                          Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UP. London
                          Tel: +[protected]
                          +[protected]
                          Fax: +[protected]
                          ========================================================================

Dear Winner.

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail regarding your winning notification from the Virgin Media Company Ltd United Kingdom for the 2016 Virgin Media Anniversary Draw, The Europe/America/ Asia/ private international e-games are pleased to inform you of the result of the final concluded draws which was conducted at our international corporate office complex here in United Kingdom, by the Virgin Media Company in conjunction with IPod Worldwide Promotion. Your mobile number was among the Lucky winners who has won $ 1, 000, 000.00 ( One Million United State Of America Dollar) in the Virgin Media Company Ltd for the 2016 on-line Mobile Promo offer.

This program is titled to 28th ANNIVERSARY VIRGIN MEDIA MOBILE AWARD 2016. Virgin Media Company is given out this promotion award to difference individual in different part of the world for the use of Virgin Media Communication Company Ltd United Kingdom, and for the Help of Advertising of the Virgin Media Network Company. We use this opportunity to advert our company in worldwide and celebration of been one of the best and successful networks in worldwide networks.

However the results were released and the notice was also sent to your mobile number to notify you of your claims. This draw is being organized to enhance awareness and publicity of the Virgin Media product such as Phones, Laptop, Camera, 3D, Apple Ipad, Virgin Media Vision Wireless, Virgin Media Mobile Communication, Virgin Airways, and etc. The foundation also seeks to encourage the use of Internet for academic and business pursuits. It major aim is to promote music, theatre, art, literature, projects in the social and political arena with a focus on health, as well as science, research and higher education.

The Virgin Media Company Limited is glad to inform you that you have been approved a lump sum pay of ( $ 1, 000, 000.00) One Million United State Of America Dollar in cash credit prize of ( $ 12, 000, 000.00 United State Dollar) shared among 10 lucky winners in this category.

This Lottery is approved by the United Kingdom Lottery Board Organization and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR)..

Please, kindly provide us with the following information for Verification of your Prize and to enable the organization issue out your AWARD CERTIFICATE which empowers you to lay claim.

Full name...
                          Mobile Telephone #...
                          E-mail address...
                          Marital Status...
                          Occupation...

The following PIN# ( 4007 ) has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us:

You are warned to keep your winning information confidential/secret to yourself until your fund is released to you to avoid double claim which will lead to absolute cancellation/termination of your Award if anyone contact claiming to be you. We also do not tolerate Laxity and inconsistency in claim as you have limited time to claim your winning.

Once again, we congratulate you for this landmark achievement and implore you with the responsibility of ensuring you a successful claim. We shall get back to you with the Fund release Directives on our receipt of your personal details as requested above for you to contact the paying bank for the release of the funds.

Kind Regards,
                          Mr. Pedro Sanchez.
                          (Claims Agent)

moustapha Jun 09, 2016

i have received a message on my mobile number +[protected] saying i had won us$1000 000 .could you verify this if its true and the email adress i had to use was [email protected]
                          could you check if this is true my email is [email protected]

• On
                          online security anti fraud Jun 04, 2016

The operations Investigation Manager Cyber crime bureau Department.
                          Position Held: Operation investigation Manager.
                          Address:PO Box 214. Bed ford BEDS MK42 9RX London, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom.
                          E-mail:[email protected]
                          MOTTO:INVESTIGATING FRAUDULENT ONLINE IS OUR PRIORITY.

RE: (FROM THE DESK OF CYBER CRIME BUREAU INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT).

Attn:

It is True that there are Series of Lottery and Giving Out
                          of Cash Reward from UK.
                          Unfortunately Mobile Numbers and Email Addresses of Winners has been
                          Hacked, and Winners are Now been Contacted legally through mobile but
                          sometimes via email.
                          Do not respond to the senders of these Messages, as they are not in
                          Position to Pay you your Winning PRIZE.
                          Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you
                          received to the United Kingdom Investigation Bureau on
                          [email protected] so as to enable them ascertain if you
                          really won the Lottery and give you true information on how your
                          winnings can be Collected.
                          You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Received is a
                          Fraud Notification

• Ta
                          Tatyana9292 Jun 04, 2016

Перейти на русскийВыключить полноэкранный режим
                          Hi
                          My name Lebedeva Tatyana
                          I received a SMS message stating that I received $ 1000000.00
                          sign # (68072G4)
                          my contact details +[protected]
                          Turkmenistan (Ashgabad)

• Me
                          Mergen21 Jun 03, 2016

Hello i have received this message on my mobile from VIRGIN MEDIA COMPANY LTD ON DATED 03/06/16 AT 19.05pm as content message you have been selected to receive $1, 000, 000.00 USD from VIRGIN MEDIA COMPANY LTD CONTACTUS WITH TOKEN #(68072G4) VIA email:[email protected] so now what shall i do my contact me at gmail:[email protected]

• Do
                          dovran Jun 03, 2016

Hello i have received this message on my mobile from VIRGIN MEDIA COMPANY LTD ON DATED 3/06/16 AT 17:38pm as content message you have been selected to receive $1, 000, 000.00 USD from VIRGIN MEDIA COMPANY LTD CONTACTUS WITH TOKEN #(68072G4) VIA email:[email protected] so now what shall i do my contact me at [email protected]

Anjela199 Jun 03, 2016

Hello, I am Anjela, I got a sms from virgin media company Ltd saying that congrats you have been selected to receive $1, 000, 000, 00 USD from Virgin Media Company LTD, contact us with Token#(68072G4) via email [email protected]
                          My detail:
                          Country:Turkmenistan, Ashgabat.
                          Name:Anjela
                          My contact :+[protected]
                          Email:[email protected]

Sonam Choden Jun 02, 2016

Hi there i too have received the same SMS congratulating me that i have won USD $ 1000, 000.00 from your company this afternoon. Can you please clarify if it is real?

Sincerely
                          Sonam Choden

• Fe
                          feisal youssouf May 27, 2016

i have reseived a message on my mobile from virgin media company ltd on dated 27/05/2016 as content message is saying votre numero de telephone decerne 1000. 000, 00 usd dev virgin media company ltd contactez avec token(VM0516) par courriel: [email protected] so now what shall i do contact me my number [protected]

Mamad Goblin May 24, 2016

yeah I got this too
                          and I send them my phone number and name to as they say
                          is that true??
                          im from iran

• Ku
                          Kuenzang Dorji May 20, 2016

it is all spam. dont fall to it...cheers

• Sh
                          Shariful Alam Deep May 13, 2016

110% fake this prize. All those people should hanged till death.

• Kl
                          Klley Klley May 13, 2016

Hello I received a message on my mobile from virgin on 12 /05/2016 at 9:55PM ...ITS ALL SCAM PLZ, DON'T GIVE/SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

WITH REGARDS
                          KINLEY
                          BHUTAN TELECOM LTD.THIMPHU:BHUTAN

• Ug
                          ugyen88 May 12, 2016

Hello, I m Mr Ugyen sonam on 11/05/2016 I got a sms from virgin media company Ltd saying that congrats you have been selected to recive $ 1, 000, 000.00 usd.token#(680724T)via
                          My detail.
                          Village:Kheri
                          Dzongkhag: Trashigang
                          CID no:[protected] .contact.[protected]
                          COUNTRY:BHUTAN
                          EMAIL at [email protected]

• Ki
                          kinley wangchuk May 12, 2016

Hello i have received this message on my mobile from VIRGIN MEDIA COMPANY LTD ON DATED 11/05/16 AT 1:46pm as content message you have been selected to receive $1, 000, 000.00 USD from VIRGIN MEDIA COMPANY LTD CONTACTUS WITH TOKEN #(680724T) VIA email:[email protected] so now what shall i do my contact me at gmail:[email protected]

• Da
                          Dawa Sangay Thai May 12, 2016

Hello, I m Mr dawala. Today I got a sms from virgin media company Ltd saying that congrats you have been selected to recive $ 1, 000, 000.00 usd.token#(680724T)via
                          Village:TONGSHANG
                          Gewog:DONGSHING
                          Dzongkhag: TASHIYANGTSE
                          CID no:[protected] .contact.[protected]
                          COUNTRY:BHUTAN
                          EMAIL.IN [email protected]

• Ye
                          Yeshi Choden May 11, 2016

Hello I received a message on my mobile from virgin on 11 /05/2016 at 1:58PM stating that I have been selected to receive $1000, 000 USD from VIRGIN Media Company Ltd, contact us with TOKEN (680724T) via email : [email protected] Please let me know whether it is true or not?
                          My details :
                          Name:Yeshi
                          Contract No: [protected]

Sangaytogs May 11, 2016

I received SMS now stating you won $1000000 USD from VIRGIN. Some people are trying to fords us. Plz try to find and stop it

Jonah Shingger May 11, 2016

Hello, I m Mr jai bahadur tamang. Today I got a sms from virgin media company Ltd saying that congrats you have been selected to recive $ 1, 000, 000.00 usd.token#(680724T)via
                          Village:lower goshi
                          Gewog:goshi
                          Dzongkhag: Dagana
                          CID no: [protected].contact.[protected]

• Su
                          SUU02 May 10, 2016

Today i revived SMS from ''VIRGIN'' .Saying that, Congrats! You 've been selected to recive $1, 000, 000, 00 USDfrom VIRGIN MEDIA COMPANY LTD.contact us with TOKEN#(680724T)via email:[email protected] Now what should i do?

Sagor Khan May 09, 2016

i have received a message on my mobile number +[protected] saying i had won us$1000 000 .could you verify this if its true and the email adress i had to use( [email protected])

• Tz
                          TZK May 02, 2016

• Mr
                          M Rahman Rajiv Apr 20, 2016

Your GSM Number Has Won £945, 000.00GBP From Virgin Media Company Limited UK, To Claim Send Your Name & Mobile Number Via Email:[email protected]

I got this yesterday at 6:30pm from +[protected]
                          i think some peoples try to fording us, so we need stop using this kind of sim if the company don't response ous reports.

sohaib khandakar Apr 17, 2016

I just received a message on my mobile number +[protected] saying i had won us$3000 000 . Could you verify this if it's true and the email adress i had to use was [email protected]
                          Could you check if this is true my email is [email protected]

• Bo
                          bobson Feb 19, 2016

I have received this message on my mobile from VIRGIN today 03/02/2016 at 13h51 : votre numéro de téléphone mobile décerné 1.000.000, 00 USD de Virgin Media COMPANY LTD, contactez-nous avec TOKEN # ( 6807215 ) par courriel : [email protected]
                          So, I hope to know if this information is true or not. my e-mail is [email protected]
                          Thanks for your answer.

• Da
                          Dannero Feb 03, 2016

Hello, I have received this message on my mobile from VIRGIN today 03/02/2016 at 17h51 : votre numéro de téléphone mobile décerné 1.000.000, 00 USD de Virgin Media COMPANY LTD, contactez-nous avec TOKEN # ( 6807215 ) par courriel : [email protected]
                          So, I hope to know if this information is true or not.
                          Thanks for your answer.

• Be
                          beniza boujamaa Feb 03, 2016

• El
                          Elena Ramona PB Jan 26, 2016

Hello, I just receive a sms from this number + [protected] with this text : votre numéro de téléphone mobile décerné 1.000.000, 00 USD de Virgin Media COMPANY LTD, contactez-nous avec TOKEN # ( 6807215 ) par courriel : [email protected]
                          Sow I want know if this information is true or not. My email address is [email protected]
                          Thanks for your answer

• Re
                          Reviewer23374 Nov 21, 2015

I received an SMS on my mobile number +[protected] stating that l have won 1000 000, 00 USD and was advised to contact virgin media company ltd UK with token#(4007) via email [email protected] Please verify if this is true and advise me on how l can redeem the prize. My email is [email protected] contact me there

• Fa
                          Farayi Mhere Oct 30, 2015

could you check if this is true my email is [email protected]

• Lo
                          Louise Jean Francois Oct 16, 2015

Your mobile number has been awarded 1, 000, 000, oo USDfrom VIRGIN MEDIA COMPANY, contact us with TOKEN#9680721) via email: careivirginmediauk.net

so please keep in touch we me so that i can follow who the owner of this my email: [email protected] .com

• Re
                          Reply Team Nov 27, 2012

Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

[email protected]

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
                          on how your winnings can be Collected.
                          You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Congratulations
                          Reply Team

• Am
                          Amin Kelil Aug 06, 2018

@Reply Team Your mobile number has been awarded £500, 000 GBP from VIRGIN MEDIA TELECOM, To receive contact us with Ref #: 2018-TACL-VMT via: [email protected]

• Ab
                          Abyot Tefera Aug 27, 2018

@Reply Team My name : Abyot Tefera Megersa
                          Adresses: [email protected] Tel: +[protected] winning message: Your Mobile number has been £500, 000 GBP from VIRGIN MEDIA TELECOM, To receive contact us with ref#: 2018-TACL-VMT via:[email protected]
                          please inform me the truth as soon as possible.

• Ra
                          rayray1 Sep 28, 2012

i received an sms stating that i won money from virgin media company, but i have to pay 950 British pounds to the FSA before my winnings are released to me. i will like to know if this is legit.

Virgin MediaCredit limit

Where do I begin? I have been a Virgin Media customer for over two years now. The first 15-16 months with them was pretty good, but since then the quality of service has nosedived dramatically.
                        First of all I had several problems with my internet connection which became very unreliable. At one stage I had no connection for over two weeks. 2 engineers had to come out on seperate occassions to sort the problem. The first engineer made what turned out to be a partial repair (it lasted a week) and he moaned constantly about being sent out of his usual area to do the work. Two weeks late another engineer came out and fixed the problem. In total I had no interent connection for 24 days though. I have also had problems with Virgin and their bizarre credit limits. I have always cleared my account every month as soon as I get paid. Virgin bill me in the middle of the month, since Jan 2012 my services have been disconnected 6 times late in the month a few days before I get paid!!! I call them whenever this happens and explian that I alsways clear my account so why cut off my services. They have promised me twice this week that my limit will be increased so that I do not have this problem in future. Since they have said that I have been re-connected once, and cut off twice...in the same week!!! I have just spoken to them again and they have said that my account is not in arrears as I clear my account every month!!! When I asked "so why have my services been disconnected" they said that they don't want me to be in arrears!!! I have NEVER been in arrears!! Too much hassle, too much fuss, I just want to watch TV and surf the net. If they can't provide the service I'm sure someone else can. I definitely would not recommend Virgin Media to anyone and will be replacing them very shortly.