DHL / shipping errors, bad customer service

Pittsburgh, PA, United States Review updated:

Do not use DHL for any time sensitive deliveries!!! I paid $17 for next day shipping on an order I needed for my finals week of my last semester of school. I used DHL's online tracking information which told me my package would arrive Dec. 9. After it did not arrive on the 9th, I called DHL to find out why. The person I spoke to told me the package was held up but could not tell me why. He then assured me it would arrive later that day. When it did not arrive by 6:45 p.m. on Dec. 10, I called again. The person I spoke to this time sounded very annoyed and told me it would come that night. When the package did not come that night, I called again first thing in the morning on Dec. 11. Finally the person I spoke to was very helpful and I was able to get the package held at the DHL office so I could pick it up. The person even made sure to get my phone number and had someone at the office call me to confirm the pick-up. Although the office was difficult to find, I had no other problems picking up the package on my own. Yet, it is absolutely ridiculous that next day shipping takes three days and three phone calls! I will never use DHL again!

Je

Comments

• Wc
      27th of Oct, 2010

WHAT IS CALL DHL,

DELIVERY HALFWAY LOST!!! USELESS COMPANY, HOPELESS STAFF, DANGEROUS SERVICE AND HIGHEST CHARGES

• Ac
      2nd of Nov, 2010

Don't know how my shipment to Japan ended up in Canada!!! Can imagine if it went to Jamaica, because it starts with a J. DHL is the worst courier ever! This is my first and the last time to use this crappy courier service.

• Mi
      13th of Aug, 2012

I went to Sunoco store #7144 195 n. craig street on thursday july 26, 2012 to sign for my pay stub and your employee that Mr. Dunlap had instructed not to come in there anymore or interferre with my situation with Rita and Vallerie by lying on me, was just finished talking to Rita and Vallerie and on his way out. I filed a complaint that same day with Sarah and left a message on Mike Dunlaps answering service. No one has called me back and I still have not received your employees letter of apology that was promised to me by Sarah and Hezeikiah a month ago.
    Last Monday I went into Sunoco to pick up my employee handbook and Tom the district manager happened to be in there, he asked me to clock in for a short moment to talk, he asked what happened between me and the DHL guy last week. Hello I have been slammed with night shifts for weeks because your employee keeps filing false complaints against me for Rita's sake so where do these mysterious altercations keep happeneing? In my opinion I should not have to flirt with customers or allow Rita to touch me when she wants to or go out and get drunk with her to keep my job.