DHL PAKET — dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia
DHL Germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to Australia.
First time (tracking number [protected]) parcel was not delivered and I was asked to start investigation. Second time (tracking number [protected]) parcel has been misrouted to Austria and I was asked to start investigation again.
First time I had to ask my friend to fill out the paper work and pay money for second delivery attempt (she has to take time off work, and cause her additional financial loss), but this time I can not do it because my friend out of Germany at this moment.
This whole process has been so troublesome and expensive (I already paid twice and asked to pay one more time), and considering the parcel was first sent on 01.09.2008, it has been delayed long enough.
I appreciate your time in dealing with this matter, and I believe it is unnecessary for us to once again to fill out this paper work, seeing you have all the necessary information.
24/331-335 President Avenue
Gymea NSW 2227
More DHL PAKET Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery
- DHL - customs charge scam
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month...
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service
- DHL - horrible customer service
- DHL - untimely delivery
- DHL - dishonest, hopeless losers
- DHL Express - parcel not recieved
- DHL - bad service
- DHL Express - customs clearance