Konsortium Bas Ekspres Semenanjung [KBES] Logo

Konsortium Bas Ekspres Semenanjung [KBES]

Having problems with Konsortium Bas Ekspres Semenanjung [KBES]?

+60 377 288 789 (Switchboard)
+60 58 917 382 (Head Office)
+60 58 483 188 (Simpang)
+60 57 173 934 (Parit Buntar)
+60 57 700 108 (Kuala Kangsar)
+60 43 136 629 (Butterworth)
+60 47 315 772 (Alor Setar)
+60 127 682 859 (Changlun)
+60 162 727 340 (Shah Alam)
+60 92 965 184 (Temerloh)
+60 46 566 603 (Sungai Nibong)
+60 97 447 477 (Kota Bahru)
+60 74 671 217 (Yong Peng (Lucky Garden)
+60 72 227 699 (Johor Bahru)
+60 75 547 323 (Tun Aminah (Johor)
+60 73 545 904 (TamanJohorJaya (Johor)
Kaunter 18-21, Stesen Bas Kamunting, Jalan Stesyen

Kuanter № 12 Hentian Raya, Pusat Bandar Parit Buntar, Perak

Kampar
№ 16 Tingkat Bawah, Jalan Suria 31900 Kampar, Perak

Kuala Kangsar
Terminal Bas Kuala Kangsar, № 1, Jalan Bendahara, 33000 Kuala Kangsar, Perak.

Butterworth
K20, Terminal Pengangkutan Sementara Penang Sentral, 12200 Butterworth

Alor Setar
4, 5, 6 Terminal Bas Shahab Perdana, Jalan Sultanah Sambungan 05150 Alor Setar Kedah

Kangar

Kaunter № 16 Kuantan Sentral

Temerloh
№ 8 Terminal Utama, 28000 Temerloh, Pahang

Sungai Nibong
Kaunter 25, 26, 27, Terminal Bas Ekspress, 11700 Sg Nibong, Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang

Duta
KT 21-22, Hentian Bas Duta, Jln Duta, 50480 Kuala Lumpur 016-520

TBS
L4-18, Level 4, Terminal Bersepadu Selatan, Jln Terminal Selatan, Bandar Tasik Selatan, 57000 Kuala Lumpur

Kota Bahru
Kaunter № 5 Terminal Bas Tesco,Lembah Sireh, Kota Bahru, Kelantan

Johor Bharu
TC43 & TC55 Kaunter Sementara, Larkiin Sentral, Jalan Garuda 80350 Larkin, Johor Bahru, Johor

Tun Aminah (Johor)
C13, terminal Bas & Teksi, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah 81300 Skudai Johor

TamanJohorJaya (Johor)
Counter A1, Johor Jaya Square, Terminal Bas & Teksi, Jalan Dedap 1, Taman Johor Jaya, Johor

Complaints & Reviews

services

Konsortium! Bad conditions of bus! Bus 955am and bus arrived 1025am only! Tbs stop at public transport place!?? Normally only a escalator away to reach and easily access to grab and food store. Now you drop me here with taxi who dont know place. Thats y people choose grab and with reasonable price not charge with more price due to you dont know where is the address i am heading too! Miserable!

cleanliness

I've been travelling by using Konsortium Bus for quite some time.. So it's okay and I can still accept it if I happen to see a cockroach (kind of normal because passengers usually eat on the bus) but yesterday (27/1/2020) was the worst. I boarded a Konsortium Bus from TBS to Kamunting. I saw more than 5 little cockroaches around me on the floor. One of them was on my seat and even worst, I accidentally stepped on one of them! I couldn't take it and I feel gross! I hope the management can do something about this.

cleanliness

service of company

Seriously I'm having such a bad experience with this bus. Nak naik bas dari amanjaya ipoh ke tbs. And all they could say is konsortium tak daftar bawah amanjaya dan semua lepas tangan. I already call the number that they gave me. Tak angkat. Call hq tak angkat. Lastly, i kena beli tiket bas lain sbb masalah ni. I don't know who's fault it is. But please fix this issue.

bad, irresponsible and dangerous drivers

I went up Cameron Highlands by a tourist bus. It costs $20 a head. the journey ends at Tanah Rata. I got a shock when the bus started. I never expected the bus driver to drive like the devil fast and furious. isn't a tourist bus driver supposed to drive at a comfortable pace? What is this? I thought I was in Formula 1 racing. can't you itchy drivers race elsewhere. and this is the Simpang Pulai route. I ask Singaporeans to boycott the buses. Your lives are at stake.or you can choose to ignore what I say.

bus driver so rude

Konsortium driver bus ahl5777 very bad service and very bad attitude 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👊👊👊 I travel to tbs from...

bad driver service

Bad service ever!! Isn't driver should smoke in bus and no care healthy of customer? In addition, driver keep...

konsortium bas express

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am regular costumer of Konsortium Bas Express, today I took a bus 16 Feb 2019, 10:45 am AHL 5777 from Ipoh Aman Jaya to TBS KL . There was an older age aunty sitting at seat no 4 who alighted the bus and reminded the driver to drop her off at sungai buluh petronas but the driver did not listen and rudely asked her to sit down. The aunty sat down listening to the driver order, but again when almost reaching the petronas station the aunty reminded him again, but the driver deliberately ignored her and then shouted at her to keep quiet. Finally the driver stop at the sungai buluh petronas station and the older aunty respectfully say thank you to him while getting down the bus.

However, this shows disrespectful as the younger driver did not at all respect an older age woman who needs help. Is this how konsortium drivers behave especially to an older people? Beside as a customer, the aunty did not get the full respect .

Again there was another older aunty get down immediately at Hentian Duta for toilet and he was not happy about it but scolding her stupid because did not inform him. If the drivers continued with this behavior, no one will get into Konsortium Express. Hopefully you will bring this matter to higher management. I think this driver needs anger management training.

Pls help to look into this matter seriously in order not to happen again. By the way can you pls forward this mssg to Konsortium management as I cannot find any contact details. This arrogant bus driver need to be disciplined and educated as further action need to be emphasized.

public transportation service

I am from johor bahru want to go hatyai using Konsortium bas express. Along the way, the driver smoking...

Johor Bahru Public Transportation

time wasted!

Buying KBS ticket online and it stated there from TBS to Sungai Nibong Penang..first they stop at Duta Bus Station to collect passsenger..that one i can accept la cause one way also..but then how the hell they can stop at butterwoth first then continue to Sungai Nibong...i got some meeting to catch up and this kind of service and attitude really wasting my time!! Please take proper action KBS management!!!

Ticket Info:
22/11/2018
Time departed @ TBS : 8.15am
Time arrived @ Sungai Nibong : 2.10pm

This is my first time using KBS..very dissapointed services for my first experienced.

public transportation service

I took bus from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (Kuala Lumpur) to Sungai Nibong (Penang) on 11/11/2018 (7.30am) bus. Knowing Im rushing up for some emergency matyer, I took earliest bus.In this case, KBES was on my priority list as I trust in their service and punctuality compared to other bus service. Disappointing, that the bus departed from TBS at 7.30 am but stopped at Hentian Duta approximately 8.00 am to pick passenger.I understand that the driver needs a break and to have some meal but it almost took him 45-50 minute to depart from Hentian Duta. As per schedule, the bus should depart from Hentian Duta at 8.10. If thats the case, what makes you guys differ than other companies? Very bad service!!! The never change of Malaysian attitude. Whats the point of having so much improved facilities and infrastructure but the service sucks? KBES has downgraded the quality equivalent to 2 star bus companies!

If this matter is taken up seriously, I salute but If the "Tak kisah or Tak Apa" attitude is still there... Shamefully our people are going backforward and not towards a "Malaysia Baru"

express bus service

I haven't been trevelling with this company for years. These few years, i have often avoid from using KBeS...

bad service

I had online booking for 3.30pm Kamunting to Butterworth but when i reach the counter, mak cik said that i...

bus system

I am appreciate that the stuff treats and talk to customers nicely. However, I bought the bus ticket for 11.30am to alor star, and I am estimate that the bus will reach my destination before 1pm. Although the bus reach Butterworth around 11am and we are able to ride on and wait for depart, but the bus was depart at 1155am, and they just went to roadside and took parcel from other, then went to petronas station for no reason. So that the depart time was actually 12pm something. What can I say is they are just dragging my time and make me delayed for an important meeting. The bus system really breakdown. Hopefully the managrment team can concern on this issue.

silly services provided by korsortium ever

I bought the bus ticket of Konsortium for the time of 4:30p.m. However, the bus delayed an hour to reach. Bu...

hygiene problem

Just now I had my trip from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan, Kuala Lumpur to Sungai Nibong, Penang at 4.45pm. The...

Bad driver's attitude

I want to make this complaint regarding driver's bad attitude and bring attention to everyone about the...

Uses other party substandard coach

BEWARE!! Twice took coach from Konsortium Boon Lay and both occasions boarded non-Konsortium bus. Once to...

Bad service and condition of the bus

We took a bus ride back from Singapore to Ayer Tawar but the bus service was terrible. The seats was too upright for a 10 hours journey and the driver was smoking throughout the journey. Not only did it smell, because the window was open, it was noisy and we couldn't really sleep during the journey. It was terrible when your seat is cannot be reclined too much plus the smell and the noise. I think the bus driver is not really considerate and this is not the first time complaint like this has been filed. I'm a heavy sleeper and I usually sleep throughout my whole journey but I can't and this means that this bus ride home was really terrible.

Poor service

My wife and i had been a regular customer to Konsortium Travel Agency for many years, always travelling to...

bus spoilt at middle of road from thailand to malaysia

We bought the bus ticket from konsortium bas express at hatyai, thailand branch, beginning, our bus ticket should be 12pm (thailand time), but the bus reached the hatyai branch at 1.40pm, after that when we reached thailand kastam, we been told that we need to change the bus as the current bus is spoilt..then we force to take all the luggage and all souvenirs to walk from thailand kastam to malaysia kastam & sit for a "new bus" ( bus plate nunber is JJU 8211).This already make us feel disappointed, but now (21 april, 7pm) suddenly the bus could not functioning, this is because the skull of the tyre can un-installed!!? Damn dangerous!! This bus own by Konsortium Bas Express, now already 8pm, we wait almost 1 hour, no one backup bus to help at here. Every passengers waiting mid of the highway...this is deeply disappointed and bad experience we face in our life time.

I hope tgat konsortium bas express could give us a beautiful "answer" & explanation on this complaint. All the passenger is wasting all the golden time, in hungry for this terrible experience.

Please reply me by email at [protected]@hotmail.com

I got a lot of photo to show but unfortunately this complaint only able to upload the photo with 2MB.

• Be
    Bernice chang Aug 24, 2013

I want make a complain .. Today 24/8/13 7pm .
    I take a bus for Larkin to kl (pudu) .
    But this bus go yong peng there say take rest 20min.and then
    take more 3 customer and t break time till more than
    40min . The bus actually will reach kl on 11pm, without traffic jam.
    Now already 12 pm, still not yet reach kl toll( sungai besi)

• Sm
    sm4ever Jan 19, 2014

I recently had a really bad experience taking a Konsortium bus from Singapore to Penang. The seats were filthy, giving as well as 3 of my other friends an itch. As I have sensitive skin, my itch developed into rashes after the 10 hour bus ride. I will discourage anyone from taking their bus services, else be prepared for dirty buses.