CVS / management

1 1382 moorpark roadThousand Oaks, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 805-495-4613

Hi,
I was in the cvs store in thousand oaks and I have never seen such poor mangment in all my years shopping. I was being helped by a great employee rita who helps me all the time when I shop when her manager nick came up and started yelling at her for not checking.. what ever happened to customers come first... I have shop there for years we have lost all our long time employee due to the managment I advise anyone from ever shopping there again unless you want to stand in line for 45 min... no joke
amber

Am

Comments

• Tr
      11th of Aug, 2008

VERY TRUE I WAS EMPLOEE FOR 15 YEARS THAT STORE IS THE WORST!!!

31st of Aug, 2008

I have had only good experiences in the T.O. CVS.
    Just thought I should let folks know for some balance.
    I don't doubt anything in your complaint. I've simply been fortunate to have experienced excellent service and short check out lines.
    thanks!

• Id
      17th of Sep, 2008

Hi Everyone! I live in Rhinebeck NY and the CVS that is right next door to me has a manager that is very rude and a ###! If anyone reads this and lives in Rhinebeck NY you probably know who I am talking about. Angella I am not sure of her last name but she is the RUDIEST AND A MAJOR ###!!! How can we get rid of these rude managers? Thanks for reading this.

• Ba
      1st of Sep, 2009

I went to fill a prescription at the CVS pharmacy store 451 reino road, newbury park, california 91320. Before it was Longs Drugs and I have had a lot of problems with them, I was bout to sue them for giveing me the wrong medication twice when they refunded my money so I didn't sue them Now it is CVS ppharmacy and they are making mistakes again because they have the same people working there. My doctor prescribed fluicasone propionate for my horrible sinusitus. THEY GAVE ME AN EMPTY BOTTLE. My doctor was furius.

• Ba