CVS Pharmacy / denied precription filled
after leaving the emergency room i went to fill a prescription at the CVS pharmacy on the corner of 2nd street and Kennedy st NW on 12-17-10 around 4:30 pm...i was just released for Upper Respitory Infection and the meds was greatly needed. I walked to the drop off location before i even pulled out my prescription the pharmasist said " hi Miss just letting you know im no longer accepting prescriptions im very busy with no help...my help is on vacations so im not taking anymore prescriptions...sorry" i walked away...just because his help is on vaction what does that have to do with peoples health. we rely on CVS to fill our meds and be there when there supposed too not turn us away. that cvs is the only one in my area convient for me and my children. if they can not help than who will?
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmaecy - victoza
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl