CVS Pharmacy / failure to pay employee
I worked approx 40 hours in August 2012 as an overnight supervisors and was not paid. I have been to the store and spoken to several managers and employees over the phone but they have given me the run around and have not resolved my complaint or mailed my check. I received a w2 form which verifies that I was employees but it does not reflect the correct amount for the number of hours worked.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service, quality of service, etc..
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - staff was rude. pharmacist was rude/unprofessional
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy/staff
- CVS Pharmacy #05543 - I was on hold for over an hour
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy