CVS / pharmacy manager

1 9848 W peoria ave azPeoria, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 623 977-8065

Manager is very unprofessional. Manager (D.Remblake) is always on a cell phone and rude to the customers. I'm sorry but she needs us in order to have a job. I go to that location atleast twice a month for my prescriptions but now I have switched to Walgreens on 91st ave and Peoria. It's out of my way but the Manager is alot nicer and I don't feel like I'm a bother. I recommend that anyone who needs to fill their prescriptions not to go to CVS on 99th ave. and Peoria. Hopefully one day someone will see and listen to the way that woman treats a customer.If you have the same complaint as me call her boss and complain (Charles Curtis).

Comments

• La
      9th of Mar, 2011

i agree their are some changes that need to be made at cvs. the staff are obviously under the impression that they can treat their customers any type of way and not get penalized for it and its not fair. you take our money but yet treat us with disrespect. someone needs to do something about this. i say start penalizing these employees . let your customers know when you go to cvs you will be treated with respect. you will be able to go there and feel good about shopping there. no one wants to go anywhere, spend their money and be disrespected.