CVS / missing narcotics

1 450076 Sr 200Callahan, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 904-879-4233

I have severe arthritis requiring narcotics on a regular basis for relief. There have been numerous times where my medications have run out sooner than expected and I was unable to fill my perscriptions because it was too soon. A friend had told me that she along with several othes have had issues with their narcotics being filled at the CVS store in Callahan and that they have to count them at the counter when they receive them because many times the scripts are shy several pills.

I had a hard time believing this, but when I picked up a new script in the drive through for hydrocodone, the bag felt lighter than normal, so I pulled around to the CVS parking lot and counted my pills. I was issued 60 instead of 90. Missing 30 pills. THIRTY. When I went in, they apologized, but aparently nobody counted? I thought narcotics have to be counted. Makes me wonder is something more going on in little ole Callahan Florida? Many complaints, and for some reason only narcotics...hmmmmmm.

Mo

Comments

• St
      9th of Apr, 2009

Sorry, We pharmacist cant count passed 60

21st of Aug, 2009

CVS Has lost 2 prescriptions-1 adderall, 1 klonopin...They just tell me they do not have it...