CVS / missing narcotics
I have severe arthritis requiring narcotics on a regular basis for relief. There have been numerous times where my medications have run out sooner than expected and I was unable to fill my perscriptions because it was too soon. A friend had told me that she along with several othes have had issues with their narcotics being filled at the CVS store in Callahan and that they have to count them at the counter when they receive them because many times the scripts are shy several pills.
I had a hard time believing this, but when I picked up a new script in the drive through for hydrocodone, the bag felt lighter than normal, so I pulled around to the CVS parking lot and counted my pills. I was issued 60 instead of 90. Missing 30 pills. THIRTY. When I went in, they apologized, but aparently nobody counted? I thought narcotics have to be counted. Makes me wonder is something more going on in little ole Callahan Florida? Many complaints, and for some reason only narcotics...hmmmmmm.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - They sold me an Expired Medicine
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - photo department
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - service at pharmacy in deer park texas
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - partial refund