Chrysler LLC / Awful company and misleading website

Chrysler LLC advertised on their web site that the 2008 LX Town and Country minivan's standard equipment included power mirrors. My wife and I purchased this auto knowing that we needed those power mirrors, for I am incapacitated, and it is extremely difficult to get out of the car to adjust the mirrors manually after my wife has driven the car. My wife and I both drive this auto on a daily basis. My wife and I would never have purchased this LX minivan if we had known that there would not be power mirrors installed when we bought it.

I contacted Chrysler LLC, and told them of our problem, and subsequently they told me that the dealer would have to contact them. I did that, and the dealer indicated that if Chrysler LLC did nothing, they would make it right by installing those power mirrors. As it turned out, the selling dealer provided lip service and did nothing to remedy our problem. So, the buck was being passed back and forth between the dealership, and the Chrysler Corporation. Now, as of today, the dealer, although promising to make it right, by installing the power mirrors reneged on that issue, and told me that there is nothing they were going to do in this matter. So, here we are with a new Chrysler LX minivan with no power mirrors, and there is nothing that the dealership, or Chrysler is going to do to make it right for us. The dealership indicated that if I spend about $5, 000 more, I can return the auto that we bought and get a model with power mirrors! Wow, I am retired, and on limited income and my wife works part time, and now that dealership wants to upgrade me to a better model for thousands of dollars more.

Chrysler LLC, or the dealership should make this adjustment and install those power mirrors with no additional cost to us. My wife and I were misled by the Chrysler website, and now they, or the dealership will do nothing on our behalf, in which we are entitled to at this time.
Va