Having problems with Audi?

Audi Customer Service Contacts

8800 200 2333 (Russia)
800 2834 (UAE)
1800 849 2383 (Mexico)
+1 800 822 2834 (USA and Canada)
+44 800 699 888 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 055 7405 (Australia)
+32 27 540 267 (Belgium)
+45 43 288 200 (Denmark)
+31 80 028 344 857 (Netherlands)
+351 800 308 030 (Portugal)
+41 800 189 002 (Switzerland)
+90 444 2834 (Turkey)
+65 68 362 223 (Singapore)
+27 419 945 616 (South Africa)
+82 260 090 000 (South Korea)
Postfach 10 04 57

Postbus 72, 3800 HD Amersfoort, Nederland

Russia
ul. Obrucheva d. 30/1, 117485, Moscow, Russia

Spain
Parque de Negocios Mas Blau II, Calle de la Selva, 22, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona – España

Sweden
Hantverksvägen 9, 151 88 Södertälje

Singapore
281 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159938

South Africa
129 Patricia Road, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2195, South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Audi Customer Service. Initial Audi complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Audi above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Audi. Discuss the issues you have had with Audi and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Audi Complaints & Reviews

AudiLoss of mmi google maps display

Purchased an Audi Q7 Quattro premium package for $80, 000 US. One of the major selling points of the package was the MMI google maps cockpit display. Three months after purchasing the AT&T 18 month device plan for the package google maps stopped working. No notification was sent out, it just simply stopped working. I took the vehicle in to resolve the issue I was told that there was no fix at this time and suggested I buy a new $80, 000 vehicle to resolve the issue. Additional the rear breaks squealed very loud while in reverse driving off the lot on the first day and was told it would resolve itself after a few weeks. It did not. When taking it back in a year latter I was told that it was a known problem but Audi did not have a fix for it yet. When buying a higher end vehicle I would expect Audi to work through some of these issues ahead of time.

AudiEmail for winning lottery from audi.

I received an email from Mr. Morgan Ebert Filip stating I was a winner of money and Audi vehicle. It asked for my information and for me to contact [protected]@outlook.com
    Once I replied to that email it asked me for further information. More private info. So I looked up the name Mr. Morgan Ebert Filip and found many scams. Below are pictures of the email I got from them

Jan 27, 2021

Audi — Have not received my winnings

Full Contact Address: Audi Automobile Audi Mumbai South. Congratulations Audi Automobile Global 2021...

AudiAudi automobile comp. Contest

I have received this email what do I do I responded???am I in danger???do I need to protect myself in any way?how can this affect me?please help I nvr won anything so I was happy to send info ...now I am devastated 1stly because I walk everywhere I have lupus arthritis and kidney failure so a car would had been a miracle.but now not only do I have no miracle I am now worried about fraud...more crosses to carry I tell u..

Audi automobile comp. Contest

AudiI m complaning about an email to receive to win lotteryof$900000

Hello sir,
        Good evening I have receive an e mail from Mr. Morgan Ebert Filip and saying to win $900000. please clear it to fake or jenuine I m sending you pdf shape thank you. oh sir this pdf is not allowed to send I m sending screen shoot please. I m already send my data.

I m complaning about an email to receive to win lotteryof$900000

• Si
            Sir mr garfield martin Dec 28, 2020

Audi q7 if this is real thanks for this opportunity to drive a brand new audi but if it's a game shame on you for playing poor poor people like that i never won or got anything in life and am getting excited about it and wow all for nothing I can't buy a audi so I buy cheap old cars I don't owe no one $900, 000 an a q7 dam a house by a lake and a a4 am good $100, 000 investment in some stocks don't play people like that man not cool BMW is my favorite car and audi is own by BMW that makes it twice as cool now I have a headache dam

AudiIdentity fraud scam

I received an email not sure if it is real or not but I don't believe it is I just want it to be stated and either proven legally real or if it is a scam protect any information that they have collected on my identity to protect it and not have my information out there please and thank you if you could let me know as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated thank you have a nice day

Identity fraud scam
          Identity fraud scam

Auditolmvcs.pdf

I received a pdf file TOLMVCS from Mr. Morgan Ebert Filip stating that I am a lucky winner for Audi automobile lucky winner. It says my email was selected as one of the audi automobile lucky winner of the year worldwide Audi mega online promotion the jackpot winning prize is 900, 000.00 United States Dollars, and a Audi Q7, fully loaded Q7 luxury SUV.
            It then instructs me to forward the email to [protected]@outlook.com to file my claim, it asking for my full name, age, sex, phone number, country, nationality
            The batch number is: Q7: T4W332L3A8G
            This Audi international promotion is fully organized and sponsored in India by Germany Audi automobile company.

AudiEmail scam

i recieved an email today that i have won 900000 and a new audi. Please try and find out who is doing this!!! For people like me who live on a fixed income would like this to be true but we knew of course that is wasnt. it is just cruel. MY care just blew up and I am carless and this is terribly cruel. Please put an end to this dream smashing scam.

cherie sjogren
              [protected]@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020

Audi — 2015 audi a3

Took 2015 Audi A3 in immediately after engine light came on into Audi dealer for repair and learned that the...

Mar 11, 2020

Audi — Audi A4 2005

To Audi of America. I purchased my Audi A 4 used at a BMW dealership in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. From day...

Feb 21, 2020

Audi — Contest

I got this email today .. and I was wanting to know how I go about claiming my car and money Differently .. I...

Audibad car service

Hello,

A week ago, I have taken my brand new Audi S5 to it's first service (11500km), by midday, I was called to pick-up my car, only to discover-after a short drive- that the engine light was on. Next day, I took it back to service, when they told me that the waterpump was faulty! Coincidental they said! It has been 8 days and my car is still not fixed, plus I cannot trust them, as I don't believe they told me the truth or they have competent technicians to Audi standards. I am very upset and disappointed, as I am a devoted Audi lover.

Please note that soon after I bought the car -brand new- it had a problem in the engine, which was fixed, but again no one told me what it was or why a brand new car had it in the first place.
                I am writing to you with a hope to have a better response than the ones I had here!

Regards
                Sufyan Alshehab

Audifaulty brake pads and clips in q7

Hi, we have 2018 Audi Q7 and spent almost $85000 by trusting that we get good quality vehicle . From last few months I'm experiencing squeaking noise from brakes when in reverse . Initially I didn't take it seriously because I thought it's because of rainy season . Last month I did my research online and I found out that this is a manufactured problem in q7 and now in USA few class action lawsuits also going on . Today I went to Audi dealership in Langley bc . I was informed that there is "tsb" on this problem and solution is to replace faulty brake clips and pads . But I've to pay $830.00 because it's only covered for 2 years and 38000km. I've fairly new vehicle only 23000km mileage and brake pads still at .8 which I was told fairly new . Also for the same problem Audi USA is covering for 5 years and 48000 miles I'm very disappointed with this because because of faulty part I'm having this problem and going through this stress. Please put yourselves in my shoes and provide me honest answer that do I deserve this ?

Audifraudulent email chain to gain access to personal information

I recently received this message Dec 4, 2019, 11:04 PM from AISCSL • [protected]@q.com it says to [protected]@sr.ez

You may want to look into it if it is a fraudulent claim to steal people's identity or information.
                    If not and it is a legitimate contest please email me and I will send you my information immediately. Regardless I feel it is my responsibility as a loyal Audi automobile lover to inform you of this as they are using your good name to not only break the law but also sully your good name. Thank you for making some of the greatest vehicles on the market today.

Best regards,
                    Chef Kristoffer J. Martin
                    @ [protected]@gmail.com
                    Winter Garden Fl 34787

fraudulent email chain to gain access to personal information

Nov 30, 2019

Audi — car keys

For more than a week now I have been waiting for the keys that I asked to order in Germany (unfortunately the...

Oct 26, 2019

Audi — car repairs audi a5 2.0t (2012)

My car was towed into Audi Northcliff fater it failed to start. A couple of days later I received a call and...

Sep 26, 2019

Audi — a6 ultra s-trnc gearbox fails weeks out of warranty

https://vv2u.co/5mxveM Audi ULTRA S-TRNC Gearbox FAILS weeks out of warranty on 38 month old A6 Bought an...

Sep 17, 2019

Audi — won $900, 000.00 and audi q7 sponsored by germany audi automobile company

Email dated 9/6/2019 3:30 pm from Audi Automobile Int'l Promotions by Promotion Manager Douglas Ludwig: PDF...

Aug 23, 2019

Audi — automotive and cash prize

I never sent requested info, the obvious red flag is an international airport company does not use...

Audiaudi a5 2013

Hi
                      I've been struggling for more than 4 years now about water level decrease, and followed all AUDI local service center recommendations and changed all the parts and paid all the expenses.
                      After multiple visits and thousands of pounds paid and leaving the car for months at the service center, still the same issue is there.
                      Tried to send a complain the AUDI, but they failed me and directed me again and again to the same incompetent local service center that failed AUDI by not able to identifying the issue and putting pressure on me to change multiple parts in vain.

This is very inconvenient and putting time and financial pressure on me which is unacceptable
                      My number is+[protected]