Menu
Chrysler Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Chrysler
reviews & complaints

www.chrysler.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 674 Reviews

Chrysler Complaints Summary

72 Resolved
602 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Chrysler's very poor resolution rate, careful consideration is needed. Research their service comprehensively, and read up on how they handle customer disputes. If you face issues, be prepared for potential challenges in obtaining resolutions and explore other service providers as backups.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Chrysler has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Chrysler. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Chrysler reviews & complaints 674

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Chrysler reviews & complaints

P
3:41 pm EST

Chrysler - Recently purchased a pre-owned 2013 dodge dart

recently (one month ago) purchased a preowned 2013 Dodge Dart from McDonalds, located in Bridgton Maine 04009. After two weeks the car would not start. I called MacDonalds and notified them of the problem. The car was approximately 2 miles from my home requiring a neighbor to come and pick me up as I was stranded several miles from home. So, I had it...

C
1:40 pm EST

Chrysler - Ram truck radio delaminating

I purchased a used 2018 Ram 1500 ECO-Diesel in the fall of 2022 from a dealership in Michigan. Noted over the last 6 months that the radio would go into scan mode and would not stop scanning until I turned the engine off. (known issue with this radio) The dealership stated not an issue with Chrysler as they know of this issue and will fix the problem. I...

L
1:54 pm EST

Chrysler - Dodge Ram Eco Diesel 1500 3L

Vehicle was purchased in August 2022 for $40K with 118000 KM. Oil change was done at the 8KM mark. Shortly after the oil change the motor went on truck in April of 2023. Put $17K into the truck for another motor, it went in November 2023. Warranty covered the second motor but we paid $4K to have it installed. Motor went again for the third time at...

Is Chrysler legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Chrysler as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 10% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Chrysler stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Chrysler should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Chrysler earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Chrysler achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Chrysler. The company provides a physical address, 16 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Chrysler.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Chrysler website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Chrysler.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Chrysler as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Chrysler have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Chrysler and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Chrysler has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 10% of 674 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
G
8:38 pm EST

Chrysler Uconnect -grand cherokee 2023

Purchased a Jeep Cherokee 2023, in December 2022. Since the moment it was driven off the lot, the Uconnect system has never worked. The dealership kept advising that a software upgrade would be available Q1, Q2 , Q3 and Q4. Q4 for 2023 came and went and still no updates. When we purchased the vehicle there was no mention that there were issues with the Uconnect system. After doing research there have been issues and lawsuits for this same reason. The backup camera stops working, the screen goes blank during navigation, calls are dropped and all that I have been instructed to do is to do a soft reset. How is it even possible that we are now in January 2024 without a software update? I feel like we were duped in purchasing this vehicle with no mention of all the issues with the Uconnect system.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Chrysler representatives only. If you are affiliated with Chrysler, please claim your business to access these details.

K
8:07 am EST

Chrysler Loss payout payment of $28,000.00

Sent out payout payment of check to chrysler capital, on october 30, 2023, was taken out of my bank, on october 31st. Never heard from chrysler capital, called a customer service rep by the name of roslyn told me that my check was found and being processed. She lied to me... Check was never found. Had to wait 5 weeks before my check could be cancelled. So, my payment was considered late. Chrysler told me I had to pay a late fee of $35.00... I have leased 3 jeeps in 9 years, and was never late with a payment, but because of horrible service at chrysler capital, I had to pay $35.00.

Claimed loss: $28,000.00 check that was never found...

Desired outcome: Because of being told my check was being processed, and it was not, my payment for my jeep was late....$35.00 should be sent back to me, due to Chrysler Capital mistakes.

3:27 pm EST

Chrysler - Repair parts delayed dodge ram 1500 bighorn

To whom it may concern, I have been waiting over 5 months for a repair to come in to fix my 2022 Dodge RAM1500 Bighorn through Rife Autobody Westerville Ohio (Nathan Combs). We are told every other week that the part is in transit and will be here on said day...and on said day IT DOES NOT COME IN! We have been told this over 10 times and I have had to use...

N
5:24 pm EST

Chrysler Loss of warranty

Aletter was received from Chrysler in Sept 2020 saying to keep the waranty active on the paint protection it needed to be re applied prior to Nov 17 2020. We contacted to dealer (Bayside Chrysler Meaford Ontario) who informed us they didn't do this, so we cotacted the other dealers in the area who also declined to carry out this service. We ended up contacting Chrysler HQ in Windser who told them to do it. In August this year someone ran into our vechle while it was parked. We have had the damage fixed and when we whent to th dealer to have the replaced panels re sprayed with the paint protector they informed us our car was no longer covered by waranty, when we qustioned this and produced proof of the spray being aplied they said it isn't in the computer as hving been carried out. We contacted Chrysler in Windser and was told the same thing. We can prove the work was done to extnd the waranty for th 5 years ending Nov 2025 but no one whants to honour thier waranty.

Claimed loss: Loss of waranty

12:37 pm EST

Chrysler Oil filter housing/oil cooler

When we noticed an oil drip took it to local tire and oil change found out oil filter housing/oil cooler was cracked. They had seen this before and said part was made of plastic but replacement is made of metal which tells me that chrysler knew they had a defective part. My pacifica van is a 2018 and only has 24,000 miles on it. Total cost to replace this was $820.00. I have read that others have had the same problem. This should have been a recall since if we had not had a battery change and noticed a drip it could have effected our transmission. I heard that some got this work done free under powertrain warranty. My van had just past warranty date.

Claimed loss: 820.00

Desired outcome: some or all of the amount

3:48 pm EST

Chrysler - 2016 300 AWD

I spoke with someone at Chrysler on Monday October 30 as I was having some issues that sounded first sounded like a faint ticking noise and then 2 weeks later sounded so bad we had to park it! When I spoke with Chrysler they told me to take it to a certified dealership to have it looked at and if it was any of the recalls on the same year, make and model...

T
1:16 pm EST

Chrysler - Stonecrest jeep chrysler service (lack of) department

There really isn't enough space to include everything that went wrong. I have a case that is still open and I am waiting for Whitney to call me back, but time is definitely of the essence here. I made an appointment, one week later and after many tries to get an update, I had to go to the dealership to get an update, many excuses and a discussion from Keith...

10:00 am EDT

Chrysler Warranty department

I had the transmission replaced in my work truck several months ago, it has since gone out again. It should be covered uulnder the part warranty service. It's been at my mechanic where it was originally replaced for 3 weeks now. They've been jumping through hoops with forms, procedures, diagnostics and testing at Chrysler's request but apparently what's being asked of them at this point is beyond their ability. It now needs to be towed to the local dealer. I've been told that Chrysler will not pay for the tow from the mechanic to the dealer much less the tow to the mechanic which was over $1200. I'm also told by the dealer that he doubts he can even look at it this week. This is my work truck and I've been out of work for over 3 weeks now!

Desired outcome: Cover the towing and expedite the diagnostic and repair.

6:17 pm EDT

Chrysler - False and misleading advertising

On 10/06/2023 we found a vehicle advertised by Orlando Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We went through the process for the vehicle to be approved online. We were approved. Went into the dealership and was told the vehicle was strickley cash. They do not have financing for anything under $7000.00. They tried pushing us into a more expensive vehicle. None of thi...

R
1:14 pm EDT

Chrysler - Recall info for 5.7 hemi manifold bolts

I own a 2015 ram 3500 with the 5.7l hemi. It is currently at my local dealership having the manifold bolts replaced, for which the dealer is charging me $1600.00 I understand that in 2019 you recalled the same manifold bolts on all 1500 series trucks with the same 5.7L engine so my question is why are the manifold bolts in my 3500 with the 5.7L engine not...

10:42 am EDT

Chrysler - Sales and service

Bought a 2016 Jeep Wrangler sold as is apon purchase we were told that before we pick it up that the vehicle will be looked over front to back the noticed a fresh inspection sticker on the Jeep the sales person spoke with the other sales person who took it in on trade he indictates that they havent had the Jeep in to look it over yet. Second day we have it...

6:33 pm EDT

Chrysler - 2021 chrysler pacifica

Hello I purchased a 2021 Chrysler Pacifica mini van in March of 2022. i was told this van was brand new and it only had 3 miles on it. Let me give you a little history. I traded in a 2019 Toyota Tacoma for this Van so I could have more room with the kids. I loved this van and the color. Ok then about couple months of driving this brand new van the check...

2:41 pm EDT

Chrysler - New car service and products sold

On September 4th, 2023 I revisited the DARCAR dealership in New Carollton, MD to trade in my 2014 Chrysler 300 and to purchase a new 2023. I passed the closest dealership to me because of the outstanding customer service I received. I thought it was the same boy was i wrong. I was offered about $10,000 of products. After I looked it over and realized it...

11:18 am EDT

Chrysler DEF system

I own a 2016 Ram truck with the EcoDiesel, with about 102,000 kms on it so it is off of warranty. But I have replace the def pump and tank at a cost of just over $ 4,800 and now am waiting for a exhaust sensor at another $900 cost and they tell me at the Chrysler dealership I might have to change another one for some where over another $1,000 , the tech tells me he hopes the rest of the exhaust system is ok or it could cost me alot more, for a truck that has just over 100,000 kms this seem very excessive mount of money to keep my Ram on the road. I have been buying Ram trucks since 1997, and have never run into this kind of trouble,

Desired outcome: I do believe that some if not most of these excessive expenses should be covered by Chrysler.

12:01 pm EDT

Chrysler Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L vin# 1C4JFBM8EC399348

August 1, 2023 on our way to NJ Motor Vehicle inspection, the check engine light appeared and a DEF signal indicating the DEF was bad. We drove to the dealer (Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Warwick NY, where we purchased the vehicle and DEF) A part was replaced, but additional parts had to be ordered. One part has still not arrived, and we are told October 4 is the new expected date.

The dealership has been very helpful, offering loaners, etc. but they can't work without parts.

This vehicle pulls our RV, and we have had to cancel several trips. Some of which we lost our deposit for. Half our RV season was lost due to the delay in getting parts.

We have contacted Chrysler consumer care several times (case # [protected]) and were told they would expedite the part, but nothing has happened and we have not been contacted with information.

Tom and Debbie Colby

[protected] or [protected]@optonline.net

E
2:15 pm EDT

Chrysler 2018 jeep jl clutch recall disaster

My dealer is refusing to repair my wife’s clutch even though they are on hold for selling any new jeeps with the same clutch because they are dangerous according to the nhtsa!

And they won’t reimburse me for getting clutch replaced unless I put back the same failed clutch assembly?

So they expect my wife to drive around with a dangerous clutch (which is already slipping by the way) while we wait months for fca to tell us how and when they will repair the clutch?

To add insult to injury…rumour has it that their “fix” will be to replace with the same dangerous clutch …and update the software to warn her when it is failing.

Effectively my wife has no vehicle. She is scared to drive it now and we dont have the $1500-$2000 to pay for a clutch out-of-pocket.

Class action lawsuit anyone? If so i’m in.

Desired outcome: New aftermarket clutch that is proven and safe.

C
4:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Chrysler I ordered a Truck and STILL haven`t gotten it. PS I have no one else to turn to

My wife and I ordered a 2023 Ram Regular cab on April 19th. It was finished on May 20th. It took them until August 23rd to be shipped. My original delivery date was August 23rd. Then for what ever reason they then changed the delivery date to September 15th.

Then YESTERDAY they changed it to September,29th.

Just how damn long to we have to wait for our truck!

The 19th of September it will be six damn months we have wanted for our truck?.

We have already ordered our cap for the truck. Its been payed for since the end of June.

Desired outcome: Desired outcome! My outcome is, WE WANT OUR TRUCK!

Chrysler In-depth Review

Overview: Chrysler is a renowned automotive company with a rich history and a strong mission to provide quality vehicles to its target market. With a diverse product range, Chrysler offers sedans, SUVs, minivans, and electric/hybrid options to cater to various customer preferences.

Product Range: Chrysler's vehicle lineup is impressive, offering a wide range of models that excel in quality, performance, and features. From luxurious sedans to spacious SUVs and practical minivans, Chrysler's offerings are competitive in the market. When compared to competitors, Chrysler vehicles stand out in terms of design, technology, and overall driving experience.

Customer Service: Chrysler's customer service experience is commendable, with excellent pre-sales support, helpful dealership interactions, and efficient post-sales service. Customer satisfaction ratings and feedback reflect the company's commitment to ensuring a positive ownership experience. Additionally, Chrysler provides effective online support channels to address customer queries and concerns.

Reliability and Durability: Chrysler has built a reputation for reliability and durability over the years. Industry reliability ratings and customer reviews attest to the company's commitment to producing vehicles that stand the test of time. While there have been occasional recalls and known issues, Chrysler has taken prompt action to address them and ensure customer safety.

Safety Features: Chrysler prioritizes safety and equips its vehicles with advanced safety features. The inclusion of these features contributes to high safety ratings and impressive crash test results across different models. Chrysler's safety offerings align with industry standards and often surpass those of competitors.

Technology and Innovation: Chrysler showcases technological advancements and innovations in its vehicles. The infotainment systems, connectivity options, and driver-assistance features are well-designed and user-friendly. Chrysler is also actively involved in the development of electric and autonomous vehicles, demonstrating its commitment to staying at the forefront of automotive technology.

Pricing and Value: Chrysler adopts a competitive pricing strategy, offering affordability compared to its competitors. The overall value proposition of Chrysler vehicles is commendable, considering the quality, features, and performance they offer. The availability of financing options and incentives further enhances the value for potential customers.

Environmental Impact: Chrysler is committed to sustainability and environmental responsibility. The company ensures its vehicles meet fuel efficiency ratings and comply with emissions standards. Additionally, Chrysler actively engages in eco-friendly initiatives and partnerships to minimize its environmental impact.

Industry Recognition: Chrysler has received numerous awards and accolades in the automotive industry, highlighting its excellence and innovation. Industry rankings consistently position Chrysler favorably when compared to competitors. The company's reputation and standing within the automotive market are well-established.

Conclusion: Chrysler is a reputable automotive company that offers a diverse range of high-quality vehicles. With a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, safety, technology, and environmental responsibility, Chrysler stands out in the market. Potential customers can confidently consider Chrysler based on its strengths in product range, customer service, reliability, safety features, technology, pricing, and industry recognition.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Chrysler contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Chrysler?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chrysler Customer Service. Initial Chrysler complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chrysler above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chrysler. Discuss the issues you have had with Chrysler and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.