Having problems with Chevrolet?

Chevrolet Customer Service Contacts

800 060 606 (European Countries)
8800 200 0076 (Russia)
1734 (Thailand)
1800 1058 (Vietnam)
1800 466 0811 (Mexico)
+1 800 222 1020 (United States)
+43 800 068 890 (Austria)
+32 800 5802 (Belgium)
+352 80 040 032 (Luxembourg)
+31 207 219 034 (Netherlands)
+41 844 850 850 (Switzerland)
+65 65 113 022 (Singapore)
+27 414 032 555 (South Africa)
+82 803 000 5000 (South Korea)
+54 800 888 2438 (Argentina)
+57 424 9393 (Colombia)
+58 800 243 8900 (Venezuela)
P.O. Box 33136

Singapore
7 Ubi Close, Alpine Centre, Singapore 408604

UAE
P.O. Box 9233, Dubai, UAE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chevrolet Customer Service. Initial Chevrolet complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chevrolet above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chevrolet. Discuss the issues you have had with Chevrolet and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chevrolet Complaints & Reviews

Jan 26, 2021

Chevrolet — 2015 cruze

Kevin P. Moran 1503 E. Centre Ave., #208 Portage, MI 49002 [protected] 2015 Chevy Cruze VIN: 1G1PC5SB5...

Sterling McCall ChevroletDeception Trade

My son and I purchased a 2020 Tahoe ($60, 000)from Sterling McCall in Houston Texas. I co-signed for the reason his credit was at 696 so he had ask me sign which I did on the condition that once the dealership paid off his trade-in he was told his credit score would go up. I told the sales person that that would be the only reason I sign and I was told with full confidence that my son's score would go up and it didn't. He was told several times that once his credit score went up we could refinance, make his payments lower and take my name off. Well six months later with getting the run around nothing has happened plus his score went down. My point is my son would of never purchased the vehicle and I would never co-sign if we knew that everything told to us was a flat out lie. The business transaction was nothing but a big lie to get a sale and a big commission for the salesman.

Deception Trade
Deception Trade

Dec 06, 2020

Chevrolet — Purchasing new vehicle

I'd like to inform Chevrolet of a flaw in their system that has led to a lost sale; me. I am in the market...

Jun 10, 2020

Chevrolet — Lottery winning fund

Dear sir, It's been a while that i've been trying to access your contact details but to no avail...

Chevrolet2011 equinox

The equinox I have is not drivable due to the oil problems and metal in the engine and I refuse to put a new engine in when the vehicle has less than 100000 miles on it and you recognize that there are problems with the engineering of this engine . I will never purchase another GM made vehicle again. You should replace these engines under warranty knowing they are poorly engineered. Your commercials certainly do not entice the owner who has had nothing but trouble with your product.

Feb 13, 2020

Lynch GM Superstore — gm/salesman

On 2/11/20, We found a truck that we had been looking for and saw that it was available at the above...

Chevrolet3500hd & customer service department

Ordered brand new 2020 hd truck with navigation... And the truck does not have navigation. Dealership claims the chip was not with the truck... Well we paid for it, have called customer service multiple times... We still do not have navigation on our truck... We took delivery on november 27, 2019!! We purchase a new chevrolet truck every year! A new diesel truck 3500 hd every year! That is about to change folks!

Not seeing any customer service here at all! They don't even call on the day they say they are going to... We are at a loss...

Hmmmm maybe time for a ford or dodge truck!!

Chevrolet2017 chevrolet silverado defective power sliding rear window defroster

While driving home 12-13-19 I smelled burning wires and there was smoke in the cab.
        Quickly shut off truck opened doors to let smoke out and the rear window exploded. I called GM to report the incident and after 7 weeks and two dealer visits I was told that I was on my own.
        My truck is still under the 3 year 36k bumper to bumper warranty and should be covered under warranty.
        I have purchased over 30 new GM vehicles but with this shotty customer service this will be my last!
        New rear window is $1000 seems like a small price to pay to loose a previously brand loyal customer. Worst customer service ever!!

Chevrolet2014 chevy traverse engine

The August 2018 purchase of this SUV was record-breaking in that it was my first SUV and the newest vehicle I had ever owned.

Within a year and a half, in January of 2020, I learned that GM believes that the engines in their vehicles can only be expected to last 5 years and that it is too bad, so sad that the engine in my vehicle stopped working.

Anyone I spoke to found it inconceivable that a properly serviced vehicle would need to have the engine replaced at less than 100K miles.

GM believes that since I did not have one of their dealers handle the repairs for my vehicles, there is nothing they can do as only their dealership can accurately diagnosis the cause of the engine failure and due to the age of the vehicle (barely 6 years old) it is solely my responsibility.

The non-GM explanation as to the cause of the engine needing to be replaced was that the number one cylinder had grenaded damaging the electrode on spark plug.

Chevrolet2017 chevy equinox/ heat-ac blower unit gone bad in 2 years

12/30/2019.
            Driving my 2017 equinox the blower was cutting out one day and working the next. I googled the possible issue thinking it was a bad fuse. Turns out there are know issues with blowers going out. I have 124, 000 miles on the vehicle and it is out of warranty now. The bill with my GM discount as I was a former GM employee and my family works there. 386.00 dollars. This is unacceptable. If the company has known issues with blower motors on cars they need to get the issue fixed and should offer to replace them if they fail. I am sure there is a alert bulletin on the internal side of GM.

Jan 01, 2020

Penske Chevrolet — selling a car that was previously crashed but did not inform me about it

Was sold a car in August of 2017. I didn't find out until recently that in July of 2017 the dealer lent...

Dec 29, 2019

Chevrolet — part for my 2009 chevrolet silverado 1500

On 12/2/2019 the front ujoint on the rear axle of my 2009 Chevy Silverado pickup failed and the axle dropped...

Dec 27, 2019

Chevrolet — 2015 silverado parts

My 2015 Chevy Silverado truck has been in the dealership repair shop since October. We were origionally under...

Nov 16, 2019

Chevrolet — lottery winning

Uk/407/promotion/2019 lucky winner batch no.[protected]/166. Winning 1544 Is come my gmail account...

Nov 07, 2019

Chevrolet — windshield

Good Morning, My name is Xochitl Rios on 10/26/2019 at Chapman Chevrolet in Tempe ( 1717 E Baseline Rd...

Nov 05, 2019

Chevrolet — vehicle

I bought a new Chevy Colorado truck from Dimmitt Chevrolet in 2018. Since then it has had a constant problem...

Nov 01, 2019

Chevrolet — dealers and dealeeman

Kavon allen was called in to chevrolet about truck the first guy didn't say any car the second caller, called...

Oct 31, 2019

Bill Kay Chevrolet, Lisle, IL — corvette sales

On July 23, 2019, I ordered a Corvette C8 from Bill Kay Chevrolet in Lisle, IL. I gave them a deposit of $10...

Oct 17, 2019

Freeway Chevrolet — was supposed to purchase, new car, dealer sold me, car, with, over, 3000 miles on it an many problems

I saw 2019 malibu on safe, for $16, 000 plus... The 1st malibu they took me too, was so dirty inside, seat...

Chevrolet100 year model

I am an owner of a Chevy 100 year model bought brand new with only 6 miles on it from Way Brothers in Hawkinsville Georgia 31036. My complaint is that the knocking sound that comes from the Lee springs. I have tried to get it repaired 5 times starting at the beginning before my first oil change. I didn't spend 60, 000 dollars on a truck that knocks like a 2, 000 dollar truck. I have 28, 000 miles on it but has to be the worst money I've spent. WANT IT FIXED!!!