Chevrolet

UAE
P.O. Box 9233, Dubai, UAE

Complaints & Reviews

2011 equinox

The equinox I have is not drivable due to the oil problems and metal in the engine and I refuse to put a new engine in when the vehicle has less than 100000 miles on it and you recognize that there are problems with the engineering of this engine . I will never purchase another GM made vehicle again. You should replace these engines under warranty knowing they are poorly engineered. Your commercials certainly do not entice the owner who has had nothing but trouble with your product.

Lynch GM Superstore — gm/salesman

660282 On 2/11/20, We found a truck that we had been looking for and saw that it was available at the above dealership. I gave my contact information online and I was contacted by the...

3500hd & customer service department

Ordered brand new 2020 hd truck with navigation... And the truck does not have navigation. Dealership claims the chip was not with the truck... Well we paid for it, have called customer service multiple times... We still do not have navigation on our truck... We took delivery on november 27, 2019!! We purchase a new chevrolet truck every year! A new diesel truck 3500 hd every year! That is about to change folks!

Not seeing any customer service here at all! They don't even call on the day they say they are going to... We are at a loss...

Hmmmm maybe time for a ford or dodge truck!!

2017 chevrolet silverado defective power sliding rear window defroster

While driving home 12-13-19 I smelled burning wires and there was smoke in the cab.
Quickly shut off truck opened doors to let smoke out and the rear window exploded. I called GM to report the incident and after 7 weeks and two dealer visits I was told that I was on my own.
My truck is still under the 3 year 36k bumper to bumper warranty and should be covered under warranty.
I have purchased over 30 new GM vehicles but with this shotty customer service this will be my last!
New rear window is $1000 seems like a small price to pay to loose a previously brand loyal customer. Worst customer service ever!!

2014 chevy traverse engine

The August 2018 purchase of this SUV was record-breaking in that it was my first SUV and the newest vehicle I had ever owned.

Within a year and a half, in January of 2020, I learned that GM believes that the engines in their vehicles can only be expected to last 5 years and that it is too bad, so sad that the engine in my vehicle stopped working.

Anyone I spoke to found it inconceivable that a properly serviced vehicle would need to have the engine replaced at less than 100K miles.

GM believes that since I did not have one of their dealers handle the repairs for my vehicles, there is nothing they can do as only their dealership can accurately diagnosis the cause of the engine failure and due to the age of the vehicle (barely 6 years old) it is solely my responsibility.

The non-GM explanation as to the cause of the engine needing to be replaced was that the number one cylinder had grenaded damaging the electrode on spark plug.

2017 chevy equinox/ heat-ac blower unit gone bad in 2 years

12/30/2019.
Driving my 2017 equinox the blower was cutting out one day and working the next. I googled the possible issue thinking it was a bad fuse. Turns out there are know issues with blowers going out. I have 124, 000 miles on the vehicle and it is out of warranty now. The bill with my GM discount as I was a former GM employee and my family works there. 386.00 dollars. This is unacceptable. If the company has known issues with blower motors on cars they need to get the issue fixed and should offer to replace them if they fail. I am sure there is a alert bulletin on the internal side of GM.

Penske Chevrolet — selling a car that was previously crashed but did not inform me about it

Was sold a car in August of 2017. I didn't find out until recently that in July of 2017 the dealer lent the car to someone who crashed it. Now some dealer offered me only $8...

part for my 2009 chevrolet silverado 1500

On 12/2/2019 the front ujoint on the rear axle of my 2009 Chevy Silverado pickup failed and the axle dropped. I had the truck towed to Pritchard's Auto in Ithaca, NY for repair. On 12/3 they ordered a replacement axle from Chevrolet and were told that it should arrive in 3-5 days. As of Friday 12/27 the part has not arrived. When Maguire Chevrolet parts is called the only reply has been "in transit" . A call has been made every day since it was ordered. Evidently, there is no ability to track the package so there is no way to know when it will arrive. In this day and age, I find this impossible to believe and can only conclude that Chevrolet and the people working for the company do not give a [censored] about customer service. This is the truck I use for snow plowing. It is winter in upstate NY. It is impossible to find someone to take over my plowing. It is impossible to find a rental truck with a snow plow. It is a months delay to get a plow installed on a new truck. This is not just a headache . It is a knife in the back. I really don't expect anything to come of this complaint and have given up on being able to repair the vehicle .
Carl Peterson

2015 silverado parts

My 2015 Chevy Silverado truck has been in the dealership repair shop since October. We were origionally under the impression that the Transmission would need to be replaced. It took about a month to get the dealership to pull the transmission and find out what the issues were and at that time they ordered the parts. We have been told that GM is out of our parts and they are not able to repair our vehicle. We were told that they do not have an estimated date of completion because it is a parts issue. We have been without our vehicle for months.I am feeling infuriated that this is taking so long. We have 2 chevy vehicles and at one point both were in the shop and we had no vehicle. This has created a mental and financial hardship for our family. We have 2 adults and 3 children in this house. We have even asked for a loaner vehicle. The dealership does not have one for us. have a real problem with this. We live in the town of Ramona and I work 45 minutes to 1 hour from our home. One of the kids missed the bus and we could not get there to pick them up. We do not have the money to rent a vehicle. The hardship that this has created it ridiculous. We still have a few years to pay on this vehicle and so now we have had to pay for the last 3 months for a vehicle that we dont even know when we can drive it again. This is our 6th new chevy. Were did the comparison for the consumers so. I get that parts are not available but no loaner all we get is a big f... you. They laugh and joke and wish us a happy holidays bus after 33 years of marriage we are having such a mental and financial hardship that this lack of having our vehicle is actually ruining our life.

lottery winning

Uk/407/promotion/2019 lucky winner batch no.[protected]/166. Winning 1544 Is come my gmail account [[protected]@gmail.com]a massage is you win [protected]. Amount and a optiva...

windshield

Good Morning,
My name is Xochitl Rios on 10/26/2019 at Chapman Chevrolet in Tempe ( 1717 E Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283) I went in as a first buyer with my sister looking at a 2018 Chevy Colorado. i am having issues with them fixing my windshield Keth Darden was my sales rep. When we took the truck for a spin everything was okay after me signing forms he took it for a car wash and it back with a crack on my windshield and a scratch on the right side of the truck. I notice it right there and right then. My exact words to keth was " why is there a crack on the windshield and a scratch?" At first he ignore me I had to repeat my self. when he looked at it his exact words were
( That crack was not there! I will talk to manger Jim about fixing it. Just go home and I will contact you. I got you) I came back the next day with my friend with the truck keep in mind I live in Casa Grande 1 hour away. I asked him for a update and he didn't even talk to manger Jim. The same day we went to Jim office and he told Jim the crack was not there. He came outside to looked at it and told me" we will replace your windshield when your forms are complete. on 11/01/2019 they asked me to come in to sign forms I went in around 7pm because of work coming from Eloy. Once I got there they took me to sign the contract I had told one of the employee " I don't want to sign with out knowing what's going to happen with the windshield. His response was " I am only in charge of forms I will take you to Keth they will take care of that problem after you sign" After signing he took me to Keth Darden office and he had no idea why i was there. After I told him he sat down and his response was ( Xochitl, You came the next day maybe a rock cracked the windshield.) I explain to him he was the reason I went home because he told me too. He knew it was cracked and he was going to talk to Jim. Then he told me( you are right let me talk to Jim) 10mins later he comes back to his office trying to tell me I came back the next day that it was my fought why there is a crack and a scratch on my truck.
I asked him " let me speak with Jim" 20 mins later he comes into Keth office he was already Mad I can tell from his tone. He kept telling me " I came back the next day. It seem they had made up a story to save them from replacing my windshield even though they both have already told me they will replace it. He even told me" the price of the truck went down by $1700 I should be happy about that". He kept throwing that to my face my response was ( I would of went somewhere else and got something different if the price wasn't what it was.) After he went outside to look at my truck and told me he can probably fix it so it doesn't spread. when it has already got bigger!. He told me to bring it Monday either replace it or fix it because he's not a glass expert as he told me. I came on on 11/05/2019 with my dad at 8:00AM I talked to a different Manger and he told me " No problem I will replace it today" Then they told me it will take couple hours because they have to older the windshield it will come in at 12:00pm and wont be ready till 3-4pm. I told him no problem I will try to find a ride and come back for the truck. I went to the break room trying to find a ride back to Casa Grande plus called off work to get this over with and fixed already. Around 11Am I finally found a ride. I came back at 5pm with no call back and nothing was done! NOTHING AT ALL! His response was " they didn't have the right windshield we have to older in through " GM". I told him " And no one couldn't contact me all day??" his response was "we just found out" what if I have waited in the break room all day! I had to call of work those are hours I wont get and a day I wont get pay for! He told me he will contact me when it comes in. I am very tired of the way they are treating me. I feel like they are taking advantage of me because im a first time buyer. I am tired of driving a hour away when its not even my fought in the first place. I worked with them when they needed me to sign contracts I had to go right after work when it was already dark outside and busy traffic. Why cant they work with me??. At this point I don't trust anyone at this dealer ship I feel like they want to waist my millage and my tires! I already have to buy new ones in a month! I have a picture of the crack the day I got it witch shows the location and time i have a note from Jim saying they will fix it. I have a paper showing the windshield is getting order. I have all this proof but no windshield fixed and a scratch on the side of the truck. im more concern with the windshield at this point. I am tired of wasting gas money, Giving people money for rides, Calling off work. If there is any way to replace my windshield ASAP in Casa Grande. Please contact me at [protected] or email at [protected]@gmail.com

vehicle

I bought a new Chevy Colorado truck from Dimmitt Chevrolet in 2018. Since then it has had a constant problem with the locking mechanism that had 3 attempted repair attempts over the course of a year. When the problem continued to persist I filed a lemon law complaint. A final repair attempt was performed last month in October which the dealer called on the NINTH day ( of a maximum 10 day repair) to tell me they needed to get my second set of keys which I could not drop off until the next day (supposed to be final day of repair). They then kept the vehicle the full next business day (Monday) and I was allowed to pick up the car late on Tuesday (Calendar day 12 of repair). This should not have been allowed but I was trying to be cooperative as the truck being fixed would have been the best result at that time. Within 72hrs of having the truck returned the problem occurred again. At which time I called my past adviser Mira who told me to take the truck back in for another repair- which I refused to do. She instead told me then she will close the case and I can open another case with the BBB. I then opened another case with the BBB, received a call from my new case manager Amarie who asked how I wanted to resolve the issue. I clearly told her (please, review audio since calls are recorded on your end) that I want either a replacement vehicle or refund for the truck and I in no way want to remain in possession of the vehicle. She said OK and to give her 3-5 days to find a resolution. I called on day 5 to see what had been accomplished only to find out the VIN number provided from the dealer did not match- I confirmed my VIN on the vehicle which matches your records- and amarie got it straightened out within 24hrs. IT TOOK FIVE DAYS FOR THIS TO BE INITIATED and only then because I called to ask about my case after not hearing back from her. Then I was told it was submitted with the request for replacement to head office and we would have a response in 48hrs. No response came that week, I finally got a response today (4 full business days later) offering me nothing but a poorly explained "CCV".

To add insult to injury I have never received an update call from Amarie despite multiple promises on multiple days to do so. The only updates I received about this case I have to call into find out.

dealers and dealeeman

Kavon allen was called in to chevrolet about truck the first guy didn't say any car the second caller, called about a truck kavon allen asked when he walked in who do talk to who i'm suppose to meeting with after doing so ask where the wifi is asked around the parts station ask her didn't know the guy or the girl name the ms behind the window said do you have notes that's then when ka von d allen look for his notes then found the names of the two callers one name derrick in the other name ms lee, some guy michael walk up ask me set that when ka von d allen gave michael his identification driver lincese then michael did the credit score check he had ka von d allen sing ka von d allen ask for copy of the signature for or his documention the guy then gave ka von d alllen, a hassle about it he didn't want to sale a car either when it should have. Been ka von d allen a first time buyer. He didny give ka von d allen a copy of his sing signature. Why??? He might be tge guy who been going texes doing elagel activity. They might the problem do to my soical security number being suspended in the blood traces I the car under the bridge close to some area. The credit cards in other activities. It also can be who lift the one hitter pipe also for ka von d allen, robbing ka von d allen, for his seeds of marijuana. Lifted it for ka von d allen to say mom i'm a crack head.

• Updated by Businesses Corporations · Nov 01, 2019

Administrator; call from a plumbing company said ka von allen, requested ka von allen; don't recall or remember requesting a plumber but ka von allen; also said something to the first administrator that called ka von allen, about the request of garage being remodele the plumber showed up around 2:30 he went to the restroom instead of asking for one of the assistane mangers or the store manager to get the supervisor name ka von allen, even though we have a set time tomorrow, around 12:00pm ka von allen bout didn't like the fact ed showed up unannounced. What is probably because they have to be protected just like the supervisor ka von allen; have to protected safety first because we don't need to make it a danger zone in the hazard zone.

• Updated by Businesses Corporations · Nov 08, 2019

Ka Von D Allen Just called in to Chevorlet find out if the keys was sent through FedEx or UPS the operator transfer the call to someone unknowed caller. Ask about some new cars in truck also for the Mobile Gasoline Station store manager in assistane looks as they know better but doing wrong anyway the employee working they acting like they know something in up to no good, looking like nothing yours when everything is KavonAllen in EndSpace OuterSpace and like they're doing something wrong like not giving him his packages in the other mail that's been coming throughout the post Delivery Services. The Chevrolet Dealers employees beating behind the bust. Meaning they know how to be but mistreat in give no direction to have a successories satisfied owner.

• Updated by Businesses Corporations · Nov 08, 2019

Also the home address didn't give KaVon Allen all his mail that's a Hazel Crest address.

Bill Kay Chevrolet, Lisle, IL — corvette sales

On July 23, 2019, I ordered a Corvette C8 from Bill Kay Chevrolet in Lisle, IL. I gave them a deposit of $10, 000 for this order. Now Bill Kay is saying that the deposit wa...

Freeway Chevrolet — was supposed to purchase, new car, dealer sold me, car, with, over, 3000 miles on it an many problems

I saw 2019 malibu on safe, for $16, 000 plus... The 1st malibu they took me too, was so dirty inside, seats, floor etc, an car was so dirty, so I saw a silver malibu, an I ask the...

100 year model

I am an owner of a Chevy 100 year model bought brand new with only 6 miles on it from Way Brothers in Hawkinsville Georgia 31036. My complaint is that the knocking sound that comes from the Lee springs. I have tried to get it repaired 5 times starting at the beginning before my first oil change. I didn't spend 60, 000 dollars on a truck that knocks like a 2, 000 dollar truck. I have 28, 000 miles on it but has to be the worst money I've spent. WANT IT FIXED!!!

2017 chevy cruze

I bought my Cruze brand new in July 2017 and have had an exterior issue right out the gait, the front door was catching and chipped the paint. It was repaired as soon as I notice and now it is the interior. It's 2 years old and the passenger seat seat upholstery is coming apart at the seam on the upper back. I take great care of my vehicle and this has to be a defect on the build.
I noticed it today 09/29/2019 and would like information on getting it repaired.

Five Star Chevrolet, Cadillac Buick GMC — the service department

My A/C stop working coming back from my vaction. I went to the dealaer ship they told me that my warranty had expired. I charged me $2278.65 to replace the condensor. I paid the...

silverado

It's time for me to look for a new truck. I've had 1 Dodge, 2 Fords, 1 GMC, 4 Chevrolets. All " clubcab, supercab or extended cabs. I was surprised that GM doesn't offer a true "extended cab". GM only offers a conventional cab, a crew cab, and a crew cab "light". Nothing that allows open access to the cab without a center door post in the way. Is this a plan to only offer two opions in the future? Single or double cab. Ford is the only option at this time with a usable "extended cab". Limits my choices . Apparently leadership at GM is going to sacrifice alarge part of the market to Ford! Can't be a smart decision. Guess what I'm fored to buy nexr year . Jim

MacIntyre Chev — passenger seat

652651 I bought a 2019 Chev Silverado from Steele Chev in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia in May of this year 2019, not even 2 weeks later, while I was cleaning my truck, the passenger seat seam...

Schumacher Chevrolet Little Falls New Jersey — service work

On May 29th 2019, I brought in my 1993 corvette to the dealership to have a hesitation problem checked out. After the mechanic checked the car, he found a intake manifold gasket...

I got one mail from chevrolet motors promotion uk.. I want to know is this real or fake

Chevrolet lottery board

United kingdom
E-mail: [protected]@outlook.com
Tel:+[protected]

Attn beneficiary: rajulapati durgababu

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being one of the lucky winners selected on this year chevrolet motors promotion 2019. we felicitate with you and your family and especially for being a citizen of (india). this promotion was set-up in united kingdom chevrolet motors to encourage prospective mobile number users.

Congratulations on behalf of the 'chevrolet motors promotion united kingdom' our screening committee and national advisory board has completed all verification and screening by the screening committee of "uk's overseas national advisory remittance claims unit. you have been approved to received your demand draft and chevrolet captive car by a special delivery agent arrival been approved by the regulation council of the chevrolet motors promotion 2019. your cash prize. (3 crore 35 lakh rupees) will be delivered safely to your door step through our accredited delivery officer. having considered all possible measures to convey your cash prize, we have giving directive to our delivery officer in-charge, on which he is handling all our delivery and courier services. it is his duty to get your consignment been delivered to any respective destination. furthermore, we have started every arrangement in making sure that the delivery of this consignment is been done.

We have confirm the flight schedules of our delivery staff whom is suppose to come to your house for the delivery of the consignment fund. his name is br. john larry will be arriving your country on 08/07/2019 been monday by 9:55 am india local time and when he arrives he will give you a call, then you direct him on how to locate your home address. we have also attached his id card for identification purposes. please make yourself available since he will arrive to your country on monday, once he arrives in
New delhi airport or mumbai airport he will call you.

From the indication we heard that you must make a payment of for the india customs clearance charges and yellow tag, before the parcel could be allow to be delivered to you. so we urge you to prepare yourself and get ready to make this payment once the consignment arrived to your country india. this is the information of the delivery representative that will be coming down to india on monday;
Diplomat departure and arrival schedule (please send your contact number and your id proof and full address to our diplomat via: [protected]@hotmail.com
Departure date: 07/07/2019
Time: 10:15:00 p. m (uk time)
Arrival date: 08/07/2019
Time: 9:45 a. m (india time)

Your parcel contains all of the following items.
1) a demand draft of 3 crore 35lakh rupees only
2) your chevrolet captiva car key's and document
5) fund release order from financial service authority (f.s. a) united kingdom.

Please make sure you send your bank details to our agent dr. john larry
Email id: [protected]@hotmail.com

therefore provide your banking details below.

1 account holder name:
2 your bank name:
3 names on account:
4 account number:
5 bank address:
6 pan number (if available):
7 your phone no:
8. send a scan copy of your passport photo, driving license or pan card for identification.

Be informed that on arrival of our delivery officer diplomat br. john larry to your country (india), you are to bear in mind that the payment of the registration fees in new delhi airport, /conversion fees from pounds to india rupees of your cheque in"reserve bank of india". have to pay by you

Below is the contact information of our delivery officer. name: br. john larry
E-mail id: [protected]@hotmail.com

Thanks and please if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask us. note: this is strictly on confidential, because any double claim of your winning award funds will lead to cancellation of your award prize. our delivery agent will be contacting you tomorrow for instruction on how you will receive your winning funds and other necessary documents covering the chevrolet car.

These following items has been handed over to br john larry:

1) a consignment consisting of 3 crore 35 lakh rupees only
2) your chevrolet captive car key's and document
5) fund release order from financial service authority (f.s. a) united kingdom.

Please be aware that your chevrolet captive car has already be shipped to your country with your address provided to us and will arrive india two weeks after you have received your authorized draft been cleared in your country india.
We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your door step. your name, phone number and address has been received. attached is also is your winning certificate, the parcel that contains your documents, the car key.

Once again, we want to congratulate you again.

Best regards,
Dr morgan wheeler
The claims director/event manager.
Telephone:+[protected]/ +[protected]
Show quoted text

faulty motor and roadside assistance

I have 2018 Chevy Trax. On 6/22/19 my car stopped. The turbocharger booster went out at about 1pm. I called Chevy roadside they wanted to tow vehicle to nearest dealer which was closed in Eastland, Texas. I stay 130 miles away in Lewisville Texas. We were stranded onside of highway for 7hrs with disabled individual in car. No food or drinks and dying cell phones with a dead car. Have been given the run around every sense. I finally got a knowledgeable agent and niticed we were over 100 milea from home and gave us concierge assistance. It paid foe a rental foe one day until dealership opened. The dealership did not respond none that day. I called Chevy roadside back and they advises me that would extend the rental because they couls not contact the dealership either. Needless to say they did not contact Enterprise to extend rental or dealership. The rental agency has been charging foe the days I was told would be extended. On Tuesday, 6/24/19. I contacted the dealership Fullen Motors myself. They sais they never heard from Chevy. Due to fact the car is in small town Cullen doesn't provide loaners. Now, I have to return car on 6/25/19 or I'm now paying out of pocket for rental. I havw been on phone with Chevy and GM customer service nonstop and neither have given any results and are directing me to a senior advisor Octavia who hasn't responded yet. I have asked both customer service departments for nimbers to Regional or District offices or a complaint line and none have complied. But, I will post this on every complaint website until I get results. And to the ADA since y'all left a disabled person on the side of the road for 7 hrs.

Martin Chevrolet, Torrance, CA — customer service, and service repairs

This a copy of an email that i sent to Mr. Lewis Cook the General Manager of Martin Chevrolet, and never got a response. I also sent Ben Guetterman a similar email that he also...

All American Chevrolet of Killeen — unethical behaviour

All American Chevrolet of Killeen To:[protected]@yahoo.com May 8 at 2:39 AM All We've heard your feedback! Christopher, thank you for your feedback. We would like to extend...

Sterling McCall Chevrolet — driver side front door and rear door applique trim is coming loose.

On March 21 2016 Munday Chevrolet techs replaced my left side applicque trim. They became loose during highway speed. My Suburban had 18347 miles on it. While on a trip I noticed...

chevrolet cruze — chevrolet cruze service

Hello, My car was bought from dealer liberty show room shj. But unfortunately the dealer found closed currently and no longer accepting vehicles for service and currently been...

Oakes Chevrolet — chevy equinox

I have always bought a gm product. I was surprised to find out that the car I was fixing to purchase had to have onstar for the gps to work. You will not charge me for an...

silverado 3500 hd dually

My complaint is in regards to vehicle quality.
I have a 2011 Silverado 3500 HD Dualy, LTZ (approximately $65K new). Over the last 7+ years, I have had several complaints with repairs being done by Coughlin Chevrolet of Newark, OH all under one warranty or another (I purchased a 7 year, 100, 000 mile extended warranty). Most notable of these has been replacement of glow plugs, twice. Seems you could just replace the whole set rather than one at a time.
My extended warranty expired in November of 2018. On April 3, 2019, I put the truck into the shop to have the rear brakes replaced, less than 58, 000 miles on the truck. Initial estimate was $500.00. When the first hub was taken apart, the repair technician found the emergency brake had fallen apart, new estimate for repair - $1300.00. When the second hub was taken apart, the technician noted metal shavings on the axle end. Investigation revealed a spun bearing and destroyed seal. Since that allowed FOD into the rear end, the axle was now in need of replacement. No new axles were available, so a third party rebuilt one had to be procured and installed. Bottom line, my $500.00 brake job was now $6, 205.67 including taxes. All on a truck with 57, 980 miles on it.
If that isn't enough, two weeks later, I got an operator message stating the DEF had 767 miles remaining. I promptly put 5 gallons into the DEF tank. Next day, I got a message stating the DEF system required service see manual. Back to the dealer. The technician investigated and determined the DEF tank heater was bad. The tank had to be replaced. Bottom line is another $856.17. Truck still only had 58, 383 miles on it. Seems strange that with only approximately 58, 000 miles on it, this truck has cost me over $7, 000 in the last 6 weeks (6 weeks as I was waiting to see if something else failed). None of the last repairs was under any warranty due to the age of the vehicle (89 months). But with only 58, 000 miles, I am having issues trusting the truck to do any real work. It has never been misused and has only towed a 6, 000 pound trailer twice, both times for short (10 to 20 mile) trips.
I am attaching scans of the repair tickets for the last two repairs.
I do not think that Chevrolet has built an axle that is equipped to handle the dually wheel base. There should be some type of recall or reimbursement for the amount of money I have had no choice but to invest in when the purpose of a dually is to perform better than any other truck on the market.
Please respond to my inquiry to inform me if there is any type of help you can provide or an explanation for the defects in my vehicle.

onstar in 2018 equinox

I recently purchased a preowned 2018 Chevy Equinox, which I really like. My complaint is that I really like OnStar, which I have had in my previous Chevys. I also have it in our Traverse. The problem is that the Equinox doesn't have the capability of storing numbers in OnStar. I talked with OnStar company and My Chevrolet and was told by both that this model isn't equipped to store numbers. I can make calls on OnStar, but have to say the number I'm calling. How in the world is a person supposed to remember all the cell phone and landline numbers to make calls?! The convenience of making calls on OnStar in this model is gone. Why would General Motors support OnStar and not include this function? Very, very disappointing. I am not a fan of Bluetooth and find it isn't nearly as easy to use as OnStar. If I could, I would take this Equinox back.

wanted to know if its true or no

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being one of the lucky winner selected on this year chevrolet company micro-soft award 2019,
We facilitate with you and your family and especially for being a citizen of india, this award was set-up in united kingdom by chevrolet company.
Your cash prize of five hundred thousand pound sterling (£500, 000) will be deliver safely to you through our accredited delivery officer.
Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by chevrolet company, therefore you will only be required to pay for local custom duty notarization clearance fee of £205 equivalent to india currency (rs.18, 500 inr) to india custom in clearing and registration of your consignment from the custom department in your country as a citizen of india.

Our delivery officer mr. Eric johnson will arrive india on tuesday morning and you are to provide him a copy of your id card (any valid government id card) to enable him identify you before he will handover your parcel to you.

Reveived this mail, want to know if its true

Chevrolet Car Company — won car with cash prize not delivered

647869 Hon'ble Neither company nor any authority since January 2017, after getting claimed with id documents get delivered my winning at my address as stipulated. As attached with full...

for the claim of 35.5cr from chevrolet motors world wide london

44049 Hi, I'm Fabeha Perwez I got a same mail as the other people get and the courier man name is paul Bankz so i just want to confirm that this mail is true or not because the...

Chevrolet of Rockville, MD. — delayed servicing

I purchased chrome door handle accessories for my2018 colorado. The dealership could not install the handles, because they needed a special tool to be sent from gm. This was three...

sticker price?

I am the new owner of a 2018 Chevrolet Silverado Custom 4x4 1500. The truck itself is fine, as a matter of fact I love it! My major issue, is about a (UNJUSTIFIED) $200 up charge on the sticker of my truck. This charge that I speak of states that, I am being charged an EXTRA $200 for All-Terrain tires on my new truck. Well, after taking delivery of my truck, on Saturday, the 15th of Sept. 2018 I pointed out to my saleswoman that the tires on my truck, WERE NOT ALL-TEERAIN tires whatsoever! My oldest Son works at a place called discount tire, the 1st time he seen my new truck his comment was "Why do they put car tires, on a truck?" It doesn't take a genius to realize that the tires on my Silverado are P255/55R20 The "P" in the prefix of that tire size, stands for "Passenger Car" & to my knowledge, I do NOT know of a single "Passenger Car" that comes from the factory with All Terrain tires! The name of the tires on my truck are, GoodYear SR-A. I have already taken the liberty of asking Good Year tire Co. themselves. According to a representative of Good Year, the Good Year Wrangler SR-A with a "P" prefix is NOT classified as a " All-Terrain Tire"

It is really hard for me to understand WHY, there is $200 charge on the sticker price of this truck for tires!! I can honestly understand that if there actually was some "All Terrain tires" but these tires on my Silverado are $90/ each tire, if I was to go purchase them my self. That alone is 1 of the cheapest tires on the market for a "20 inch" tire! I am not a mathematician by any means, but if you was to break that $200 charge divided by 4 tires, that an extra $50 per tire. If there is actually a person that works for GM, that claims that tire really is a "All-Terrain tire" then that person obviously missed class on the day that was covered!!
Though this article is probably a waste of my time, I am still going to Persue this subject until something is done about it. My next post about this issue will be on Facebook. Then Twitter will follow that. If anyone there is wondering how to fix this? It's simple, get me the tires that belong on my truck! Something with enough of a tread pattern, that I won't get stuck in a puddle of mud!

Sincerely,
Steven Liedel

myself we bought a chevy trax 2017

We bought this vechile traded in our chev cruise cause I got hurt and couldn't drive a standard and now this one the ax been fixed still doesn't work and tire pressure...

2104 chevrolet silverado

I bought my 2014 Chevy Silverado used in 2017. It had about 34000 miles on it. It now has 74583 miles. I noticed the other day that in my roof right above my front windshield the...

Chevrolet Worldwideprize money

on tue, 7 aug 2018 at 6:23 pm, chevrolet company uk award wrote:

chevrolet lottery board

chevrolet motors worldwide ltd.

chevrolet programs & events department
chevrolet motors
27 garden close, stamford, lincs, pe7 5yp, london,
united kingdom
e-mail: [protected]@outlook.com
tel:+[protected]

attn beneficiary:

we wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being one of the lucky winners selected on this year chevrolet motors promotion 2018. we felicitate with you and your family and especially for being a citizen of (india). this promotion was set-up in united kingdom chevrolet motors to encourage prospective mobile number users.

congratulations on behalf of the 'chevrolet motors promotion united kingdom' our screening committee and national advisory board has completed all verification and screening by the screening committee of "uk's overseas national advisory remittance claims unit. you have been approved to received your demand draft and chevrolet captive car by a special delivery agent arrival been approved by the regulation council of the chevrolet motors promotion 2018. your cash prize. (3crore 35lakh rupees) will be delivered safely to your door step through our accredited delivery officer. having considered all possible measures to convey your cash prize, we have giving directive to our delivery officer in-charge, on which he is handling all our delivery and courier services. it is his duty to get your consignment been delivered to any respective destination. furthermore, we have started every arrangement in making sure that the delivery of this consignment is been done.

we have confirm the flight schedules of our delivery staff whom is suppose to come to your house for the delivery of the consignment fund. his name is br. john larry will be arriving your country on 08/08/2018 been wednesday by 9:55 am india local time and when he arrives he will give you a call, then you direct him on how to locate your home address. we have also attached his id card for identification purposes. please make yourself available since he will arrive to your country on wednesday, once he arrives in
new delhi airport or mumbai airport he will call you.

from the indication we heard that you must make a payment of for the india customs clearance charges and yellow tag, before the parcel could be allow to be delivered to you. so we urge you to prepare yourself and get ready to make this payment once the consignment arrived to your country india. this is the information of the delivery representative that will be coming down to india on wednesday;
diplomat departure and arrival schedule (please send your contact number and your id proof and full address to our diplomat via: [protected]@hotmail.com
departure date: 07/08/2018
time: 10:15:00 p. m (uk time)
arrival date: 08/08/2018
time: 9:45 a. m (india time)

your parcel contains all of the following items.
1) a demand draft of 3crore 35lakh rupees only
2) your chevrolet captiva car key's and document
5) fund release order from financial service authority (f.s. a) united kingdom.

please make sure you send your bank details to our agent dr. john larry
email id: [protected]@hotmail.com

therefore provide your banking details below.

1 account holder name:
2 your bank name:
3 names on account:
4 account number:
5 bank address:
6 pan number (if available):
7 your phone no:

be informed that on arrival of our delivery officer diplomat br. john larry to your country (india), you are to bear in mind that the payment of the registration fees in new delhi airport, /conversion fees from pounds to india rupees of your cheque in"reserve bank of india". have to pay by you

below is the contact information of our delivery officer. name: br. john larry
e-mail id: [protected]@hotmail.com

thanks and please if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask us. note: this is strictly on confidential, because any double claim of your winning award funds will lead to cancellation of your award prize. our delivery agent will be contacting you tomorrow for instruction on how you will receive your winning funds and other necessary documents covering the chevrolet car.

these following items has been handed over to br john larry:

1) a consignment consisting of 3crore 35lakh rupees only
2) your chevrolet captive car key's and document
5) fund release order from financial service authority (f.s. a) united kingdom.

please be aware that your chevrolet captive car has already be shipped to your country with your address provided to us and will arrive india two weeks after you have received your authorized draft been cleared in your country india.
we have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your door step. your name, phone number and address has been received. attached is also is your winning certificate, the parcel that contains your documents, the car key.

once again, we want to congratulate you again.

best regards,
dr morgan wheeler
the claims director/event manager.
telephone:+[protected]/ +[protected]

A/c Name : Corporation bank, Belur
    A/C no : 520101056216811
    Bank Holder Name : P Lokesh s/o Puttaraju
    Ph no : 9535584501, 8073302797
    Bank address : Corporation bank, Belur 573115 Hassan district, Karnataka state .

Chevrolet Motors Promotion United Kingdom — 3crore 35lakh rupees chevrolet captive car

502252 Chevrolet lottery board Po Box 200, Harrogate England, United Kingdom E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com Tel: +[protected] Attn: dear winner We wish to...

car damaged in “freak accident”

I was driving ny car on highway one headed out to white city when a wind drift caught the hood and it flew up and hit and smashed my windshield, causing me to have to stop and the...