789 Cobb Pkwy N, Marietta, GA, 30062, US
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ed Voyles Chrysler Jeep Dodgebad ethics

On multiple occasions we were forced to clean flooded or mold filled cars by blowing them out and adding perfume so the vehicles could be sold right away. On one case a specifically recall a vehicle being sold to a disabled couple. The husband was suffering from a terrible cancer and the wife could barely stand herself and they needed a car. Drew Tutton the GM brought them a vehicle that he had purchased for a small $500.00 and had not even inspected this vehicle for safety at this time. This vehicle had an inch of water in the front floor board and Drew Tutton the GM asked me to just blow the water out and spray some smell good in the vehicle so he could deliver it to the customer. I pointed out the mildew smell and mold building in the carpet. He responded with, "then we need to get rid of it qiuck". Come on if that is how a man that runs a dealership is supposed to respond to customers he is ripping off by selling this vehicle for over $3k. They deserve more than that. The man who gave his heart in multiple wars for our country deserves more than that. But to Drew Tutton it is just another deal.

• De
      Dealershipsbest Sep 19, 2010

Got wind of this complaint, and we here at dealershipsbest, only have good things to say about Ed Voyles dealerships. They do have a great team.

• De
      Dealershipsbest Sep 19, 2010

Got wind of this complaint, and we here at dealershipsbest, only have good things to say about Ed Voyles. They have a great team.

• Su
      Sunnycrossing Sep 17, 2010

Ed Voyles is an A++++++++++ dealership. Drew Tutton is an A++++++++++++ GM and great member of our community!

Mitchel63 Sep 17, 2010

I strongly do disagree with this complaining bad apple. Forget the tea honey.

Mitchel63 Sep 17, 2010

Please do not email Mitchel, it will only come to me. And please forgive his hot temperedness about this issue. I could hear him raging about something in the other room. Here I am defending him, when all I'd like to ask is that you not email him because it will come to me. But you know, I remember our experience over at Voyles and I dont' remember the kind peoples names. I do know that they were always so very nice. I wanted to add that too because they did treat us so good. I'm thankful that person put that complaint on there to get my husband to speak up so that it would remind us to tell those people down there at Ed Voyles thank you. This is the least we can do to say thank you for your kindness. I think my husband's happy that he did something good instead of complaining about someone else. Something good did come out of it. It's time to get off this time taker and go sit on the porch and have a nice glass of tea with our friends. If you're reading this, take care and God Bless you people at Ed Voyles. And Dear friend that posted this, I'm sorry for whatever hurt you so to cast stone towards someone specific in such an inappropriate way. You're on our prayer list darling. Laurne

Mitchel63 Sep 17, 2010

You gotta be crazier than a hen in a hogs pit to be talking about those hard working good ole Americans at Ed Voyles. They are rock solid. I hate to say I was on hear about to be throwen down a complaint about some other dealership that just gave me a fit over my durn radiator and be doggone if I didnt see this mess here cuase of that nice person taken the time to speak kindley. I felt it appropriate to tell you I had the pleasure of dealing with them back a cople a years ago and that comment up there was doggone right. That complainer must ofnot gotten his way and he's now sportin off at the mouth about some GOOD PEOPLE OVER AT ED VOYLES. You can email me personully and I'll tell you about my experiance. My name is Mitch Staples and I'm so glad that person posted when they did so I could see it. Now dangit. Got my time caught up here and I can't go complain about my radiator. Maybe that's God saying not to share the devil's work and reminding me to spread the good.

• Le
      Leash Sep 16, 2010

Seriously, I was doing some research on Ed Voyles and can't believe this comment at all!!! Where's the validity to this obviously disgruntal statement that's out of line. I've had the opportunity to do business with Mr. Tutton and have known of him for many years. With that said, anyone in the community knows he goes above and beyond to help out at any given time. This upsets me to read a negative comment about someone that really has done so much!!! This comment should be removed.