Menu
BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke
reviews & complaints

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

186 complaints
76 resolved 110 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
3:47 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On the way home from work on Wednesday, May 18, 2022, my car broke down. It is a 2018 BMW 330i and still under the Certified Pre Owned Unlimited Warranty Mileage with BMW North America until June 2023. The car gave a low coolant message, and it eventually stalled as I exited from Route 287, a hazardous highway with large trucks always present. The car...

2:43 am

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke - Refund not received

Dear sir good morning iam arivazhagan shanmugam before 2019 Bmw automobile company uk promo winning prize 3 cores 35 lack refund complain borad Complain resolved 2021 December 31 but fund not released pls I will need for my account when possible me so many time comment pls not reply iam how mamy day waiting more detail information meed now complain statue pls infirm fund moved to rbi or no pls iam waiting for message any update thank you sir

M
3:03 pm

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke - Service regarding recall

Phone call from BMW recall 715-861-6128. I have received this call for the past several months sometimes twice daily. They ask for my son or daughter in law. They have been told they do not live here and it is not my business. They have been asked to stop calling,take me off there list. When they called again earlier this week I informed them again to stop and if they called again I would contact the BBB. They called again today. My son has contacted his BMW dealer regarding this matter .

Desired outcome: Want them to stop calling, I will give out information that is not my business

4:17 am

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke - Refund

I am Arivazhagan Shanmugam be fore 2019 BMW promo automobile company UK winning 3cores 35 lack my mobile numbers messages alart you are won 3cores 35 lack you are phone no adds age occupation reply diplomat mr john Nelson me contact custom duty 18.900 pay as me can't pay again one time messages same time not money last get back rbi messages received 24 hrs firm fill send me not looking maill one year ago iam complaints board complain jun 25 2021 your are winning 2019 bmw promo messages received pls before complain my profile mark your complian resoulved but when possible re fund my account details ac name l. s arivazhagan ac numbers.32536635989 swift code sbininbb473 ifsccode. sbino 014619 pan no dfma9753q bank name. state bankof india bank address natrampalli, ramkrishnamath campus pls this account fund transfer sir thank you

Desired outcome: Nil

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Whenever I try charging my car it shuts down and it doesn't want to charge at all. Took it to the dealership, instead they have me change my tire and flush something for 46 dollars and tire for 250. Dollars, and they didn't even fix my main problem. Servise advisor treated me like a piece of shit when I showed up the next following day, wasn't gonna give me...

R
7:58 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke - Re: Car BMW Model: 528i – VIM No. WBAFR [email protected] 944828

Dear Sir / Madam

We wish to bring your attention that the above mentioned car was dropped on |Sunday 14 February 2021 at Leal & Co. Ltd, Cassis Division for repair. The next day the car did not want to start.

We attended the workshop and found that the car was nor starting and it was towed to Leal & Co at Pailles.

After one week the Garage Manager told us that the DME must be replaced. No diagnostic report was given to us, despite several requests.
The car stayed in the garage for 3 weeks for the diagnostic and the replacement of the DME; this is intolerable.

We do not agree with the issue of the DME. A DME cannot get damaged on its own as the car run only 123, 000 Kms up to now. Besides this, you may know that Mauritius is a small island and a mileage of 123, 000 kms is nothing.

For your information, this is the second time that we are replacing a DME. The first time it happened some years ago on our E39 BMW Model 520i.

We are therefore asking for a full refund of the cost for the new DME and the relative expertise from BMW, Germany.

Yours faithfully

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke - bmw car

bmw annversarry win bmw car and cash three crore 3 crore 60 laks ammount
true or fake

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BMW Bellevue WA: Poor service. I called ahead of time to make sure they had the tires I needed for my preset appointment. They said yes, we have the tires you need. Then the day of our appointment, after waiting for 30 minutes, they did not have my tires. They made us another appointment, and on that day, guess what... only had 2 tires. Each of these...

M
5:19 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY. 22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2YP, London. United Kingdom. Attn: Lucky Winner This is to inform you that you have won prize money of One Million Great British Pounds, (1, 000, 000 GBP==220, 000, 000 LKR) Two Hundred And Twenty Million Rupees and BMW X6 SUV (2020 Model) for the YEAR 2020 BMW AUTOMOBILE CAR EMAIL...

L
12:09 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BMW MOTORS PROGRAMS & EVENTS DEPARTMENT, MERCEDES MOTORS, P.O. Box 850 MANCHESTER MR2 8GD ATTENTION: Lingam Ravula We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being one of the lucky winners selected on this year BMW MOTORS COMPANY LONDON PROMOTION 2019. We felicitate with you and your family and especially for being a citizen of (INDIA...

3:29 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The BMW automobile company. 22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2YP, London. United Kingdom. Attn: Lucky Winner This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of One Million Great British Pounds, (1, 000, 000 GBP==220, 000, 000 LKR) Two Hundred And Twenty Million Rupees and BMW X6 SUV (2020 Model) for the YEAR 2020 BMW Automobile Promotion...

P
7:44 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

RBS BANK INDIAN BRANCH* *Address: 124, Jeevan Bharati Building, 3rd Floor, * *New Delhi, Delhi 110001* *RBI/0153/DL-90394.* Attention: Mr PRAMOD N R We are in receipt of your winning parcel from Snr. Diplomat MARK RICHARDS of UNITED KINGDOM BMW LOTTERY PROMOTION HEADQUARTERS, we will want you to know that after the scrutinizing of your winning parcel we...

D
9:45 am

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke - winning prize and award

Regarding the wining prize about on BMW automobile company, .

As I got the message from BMW for a winning prize 2019(Sri Lanka) then I send some information yet I checked the address which was sent to me as BMW company but according to details which I got from map(Google) there's either no any related company or institution Instead of village details.
Please and I recommend to take action to solve about this matter immediately.
Also I wanted to know wheather this award true or fake ?

1 comment
Sep 05, 2021 3:10 am

please tell me about did you find the prize

S
11:09 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a BMW 320i from this dealership on 9-20-2019. Less than 2 weeks later I had it appraised and found out it had been wrecked on the car fax it flat out says Damage/accident on the front page. This dealership uses autocheck rather than Carfax in which is a cheaper database and doesn't show near the information that Carfax does. I quickly went to...

Z
3:57 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke - lottery :is this a scam or its legit?

BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
2606 BAYSHORE PKWY,
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94043
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Dear BMW Enthusiast,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2019 Model BMW 7 Series Car, Cash prize Certified Check of $1.500, 000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) and a Apple Laptop from the international balloting programs held on the 2nd section in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

Description of prize vehicle;
Model: 760Li
Color (exterior): Metallic Silver
Mileage: 5
Transmission: Automatic 6 Speed

Options: Cold weather package, premium package, fold down rear seats w/ski bag, am fm stereo with single in dash compact disc player .

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection ballot system from a database of over 250, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which yours and nine others were selected as the winners.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promotional lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize.

FIDUCIARY CLAIMS AGENT.
Name: Mr. Roy B. Harvey
Email: [email protected]

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code BMW:4743172009/FQ13. As the subject of your email for swift response and you are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible for your claim:

* Name in full.
* Batch Number BMW:4743172009/FQ13

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
***********************************************************************************************************************************
NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we (BMW) urge you to treat it genuinely and kindly move it to your inbox.

C
9:13 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear sir, I'ved received a message (sms) on my phone regarding a cash prize, need to confirm if it's true or false, my name is Chester Garth. [email protected] is my e mail The prize was won as they have selected my mobile phone number. The amount mentioned was 100000 pounds, and I'm so happy, it's amazing and unbelievable, if it's true.

5:00 pm

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke - a lottery that I got to my mobile number.

I got a message from your BMW outlook.that I have won a lottery . So I won't to know more about this . Is this true or fake. And they wanted my details.and I've mailed them . And what is the next process . Please .How am I supposed to collect the amount of money from your BMW Corporation. And How many days or months will it take time .iam so happy to Proud to get a Chance like this from your Company. I think I'll get a very positive quick Reply from your Company ? Thank [email protected] for giving me a lottery like this to a lucky person like me .

R
4:34 am

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke - winning prize bmw 30th anniversary

I am kandy roshan lakshitha. I also have received BMW PROMO WINNING message and Global courier service is claiming delivery fees. Therefore i want to know that message is true or fake. Because that delivery fees is very difficult to bear us before receiving the WINNING PRIZE. Please make any arrangements to pay delivery fees after or on the delivery of winning prize. Thank you for your kindness and it is highly appreciate your favourable respond on this regard too.

L
9:33 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I returned a 2014 Tahoe on Sept 3 (before the 5 day policy was up). I am still waiting for you all to take the $2, 500 off my credit card. It seems like this money should have been taken off my account by now. I would appreciate any information or help you could give me with this situation. The dealership never returns my calls and I fear that there is some...

4:40 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

from: CLAIMS DEPARTMENT LONDON THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY. 22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2YP, London. United Kingdom. Attn: Lucky Winner This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of One Million Great British Pounds, (1, 000, 000 GBP==220, 000, 000 LKR) Two Hundred And Twenty Million Rupees and BMW X6 SUV (2019 Model) for the YEAR...

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke contacts