Complaints & Reviews

please help refund money

654776 BMW MOTORS PROGRAMS & EVENTS DEPARTMENT, MERCEDES MOTORS, P.O. Box 850 MANCHESTER MR2 8GD ATTENTION: Lingam Ravula We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for...

winning promo

The BMW automobile company.

22 Garden Close, Stamford,

Lincs, PE9 2YP, London.

United Kingdom.

Attn: Lucky Winner

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of One Million Great British Pounds, (1, 000, 000 GBP==220, 000, 000 LKR) Two Hundred And Twenty Million Rupees and BMW X6 SUV (2020 Model) for the YEAR 2020 BMW Automobile Promotion United Kingdom. This was a Mobile draw promo which was held in London, United Kingdom.

The BMW MOTORS PROMOTION is sponsored by United Kingdom Promo and other International Companies. The BMW Motors Mobile draw is held to encourage you and others to play and promote mobile users.

INFORMATION ABOUT ENGLAND BMW 31th ANNIVERSARY.

ENGLAND BMW ANNIVERSARY is an independent Anniversary Organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change people's life since 2008, many people have benefited from it over the years. All participant were selected randomly through a computer ballot system of different Mobile Numbers over 100, 000 Unions and corporate bodies that are listed all over the world and your Mobile Number happens to be among the lucky 5 Mobile Numbers selected by our BMW machine system from over 1 Million Mobile Numbers that was used for the contest, this is how you won the BMW prize.

To file your claim, you are to provide your information for Final verification to enable you receive your Cash Prize and your BMW X6 Jeep, Provide your claims information as required below:

Kindly note that the original of your winning cheque and the certificate with other relative Documents from the court and the probate registry has been forwarded to the Courier Company for onward Delivery to you as soon as you contact them. Let it be known to you that all Taxes and Delivery Fee has been Paid. by BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY UNITED KINGDOM, Therefore, you will only be required to pay Sri Lanka Local Custom Clearance Fee when your Parcel has Arrived in your country.

You are therefore expected to contact our affiliated delivery company (COURIER GLOBAL SERVICES INTL.) in which your winnings cheque of One Million Great British Pounds, (1.000, 000 GBP) has been sent to for delivery to your residence.

Do contact the COURIER GLOBAL SERVICES INTL. with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the winning cheque to your location

Please, You Should Fill Your Verification form below this mail and also send it down to the Courier Company for reference and verification purposes via email and also attach your invoice which is below (find attached invoice ), please INDICATE that you are contacting them regarding BMW promotion.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM

6. OCCUPATION (POSITION HELD):

7. HOME PHONE & MOBILE NUMBER:

8. I D CARD OR PASSPORT NUMBER:

9. WINNING PHONE NUMBER:

10. HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED SUCH SMS AS THIS OR WON ANY PRIZE BEFORE? YES OR NO…

Where would you prefer your car to be shipped? Home Or Office Address?

Contact Courier With This Email Below:

COURIER GLOBAL SERVICES.

LINK.. https://courierglobalservices.com

TELEPHONE... +[protected]

DISPATCH OFFICER: MR. ADAMS BRADFORD
COMPANY EMAIL:[protected]@hotmail.com

Note: You are to keep your winning personal to yourself, do not disclose to anyone until you have claim your prize, because BMW COMPANY has discovered a huge number of double claiming due to recipients informing close friends or relatives and third parties about their cash prize and also sharing their winning notification. As a result of this, these friends try to claim the winning prize on behalf of the real recipient. The ENGLAND BMW ANNIVERSARY BOARD has reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancellation of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your prize. You can as well come over to London for the claim of your prize if necessary.

SPECIAL NOTICE:

This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Remember Sri Lanka Local Custom Fee Clearance are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers has made all the provision expenses, regarding delivery of parcel

Have it in mind that your won prize cannot be deducted from your winning amount, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

It is Expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{PARCEL/NUM/1405}as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know. On 7th July 2020 The BMW Company Will issue you an INVITATION LETTER for oncoming winning award, Do have a nice day,

Congratulations again from all our staffs. Please do regularly check your mail as we update you when to receive your winnings.

From the Management and staff of the BMW Company, we say Congratulation once again!.

Dr. Daniel Fox

BMW Automobile Company UK.

The Claims Director/Event Manager

Payment and Release Order Dept.

BMW Motor Companycar

RBS BANK INDIAN BRANCH*
*Address: 124, Jeevan Bharati Building, 3rd Floor, *
*New Delhi, Delhi 110001*
*RBI/0153/DL-90394.*

Attention: Mr PRAMOD N R
We are in receipt of your winning parcel from Snr. Diplomat MARK RICHARDS of UNITED KINGDOM BMW LOTTERY PROMOTION HEADQUARTERS, we will want you to know that after the scrutinizing of your winning parcel we notice that the funds is written in hard currency which is GREAT BRITISH POUNDS
Due to the present constitution which has just been adjusted in this Country India, the winning bank cheque has to be registered with this company RBS BANK before we can start your Job by converting and transferring into your local bank account here in India, the conversion to india currency fee demanded by the accounting department is the sum of 75, 000.00 INR (Seventy five Thousand India Rupees Only).
Once the winning bank quench is registered, the money will be converted into cash from bank cheque so that it can be transferred into your local account. Meanwhile your Certificate of Deposit has already been submitted for approval by the RBS BANK of India Currency Conversion department.

In respect of that, we await your response to this e-mail regarding the registration fee of 75, 000, 00 INR to enable the department commence with the conversion of your funds from Great British Pounds to 3CRORE 65LAKH India Rupees

Note; The whole processing will take only two working hours if you can meet up with our requirements.

A copy of this message will be forwarded to the BMW LOTTERY COMPANY, and the Dispatch Officer Senior. Diplomat MARK RICHARDS.

Chief General Manager
Department of Payment and Settlement Systems
RBS BANK India New Delhi

CONFIDENTIAL FROM THE RBS BANK OF INDIA .
============================== ============================== ============================== =====
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged and are solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files, or contact RBS BANK
business is transacted under our Standard Trading Terms and Conditions a copy of which is available upon request.
From: H'a'r'sha Menon
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2019 12:47 PM
To: [protected]@outlook.com
Subject:

Attachments area

BMW Automobile companywinning prize and award

Regarding the wining prize about on BMW automobile company, .

As I got the message from BMW for a winning prize 2019(Sri Lanka) then I send some information yet I checked the address which was sent to me as BMW company but according to details which I got from map(Google) there's either no any related company or institution Instead of village details.
Please and I recommend to take action to solve about this matter immediately.
Also I wanted to know wheather this award true or fake ?

winning prize and award
winning prize and award

BMW of West St. Louis — car

I purchased a BMW 320i from this dealership on [protected]. Less than 2 weeks later I had it appraised and found out it had been wrecked on the car fax it flat out say...

lottery :is this a scam or its legit?

BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
2606 BAYSHORE PKWY,
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94043
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Dear BMW Enthusiast,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2019 Model BMW 7 Series Car, Cash prize Certified Check of $1.500, 000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) and a Apple Laptop from the international balloting programs held on the 2nd section in the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

Description of prize vehicle;
Model: 760Li
Color (exterior): Metallic Silver
Mileage: 5
Transmission: Automatic 6 Speed

Options: Cold weather package, premium package, fold down rear seats w/ski bag, am fm stereo with single in dash compact disc player .

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection ballot system from a database of over 250, 000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which yours and nine others were selected as the winners.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promotional lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize.

FIDUCIARY CLAIMS AGENT.
Name: Mr. Roy B. Harvey
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code BMW:[protected]/FQ13. As the subject of your email for swift response and you are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible for your claim:

* Name in full.
* Batch Number BMW:[protected]/FQ13

THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
***********************************************************************************************************************************
NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we (BMW) urge you to treat it genuinely and kindly move it to your inbox.

winning money

Dear sir, I'ved received a message (sms) on my phone regarding a cash prize, need to confirm if it's true or false, my name is Chester Garth. [protected]@yahoo.com is my e...

a lottery that I got to my mobile number.

I got a message from your BMW outlook.that I have won a lottery . So I won't to know more about this . Is this true or fake. And they wanted my details.and I've mailed them . And what is the next process . Please .How am I supposed to collect the amount of money from your BMW Corporation. And How many days or months will it take time .iam so happy to Proud to get a Chance like this from your Company. I think I'll get a very positive quick Reply from your Company ? Thank you.universal.[protected]@outlook.com for giving me a lottery like this to a lucky person like me .

a lottery that I got to my mobile number.

winning prize bmw 30th anniversary

I am kandy roshan lakshitha. I also have received BMW PROMO WINNING message and Global courier service is claiming delivery fees. Therefore i want to know that message is true or fake. Because that delivery fees is very difficult to bear us before receiving the WINNING PRIZE. Please make any arrangements to pay delivery fees after or on the delivery of winning prize. Thank you for your kindness and it is highly appreciate your favourable respond on this regard too.

bmw of the Woodlands — refund policy

I returned a 2014 Tahoe on Sept 3 (before the 5 day policy was up). I am still waiting for you all to take the $2, 500 off my credit card. It seems like this money should have...

The BMW Automobile Company — about lottery scam

from: CLAIMS DEPARTMENT LONDON THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY. 22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2YP, London. United Kingdom. Attn: Lucky Winner This is to inform you that...

lottery scam - regarding to get a lottery prize and bmw car

A few days back I recd. a message to my mobile and my email that I have been selected for a free prize of cash & a BMW car on their celebration of 25 years of BMW car in UK...

BMW Automobiles — regarding winning of cash/bmw car

Please note that I received a email message from BMW automobiles UK a few days back that my mobile number has won a cash prize and BMW automobiles. Accordingly I gave my full...

BMW — year 2019 bmw automobile promotion united kingdom

I got a massage from [protected]@outlook.com that i have won a prize as THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY. 22 Garden Close, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 2YP, London. United Kingdom. Attn...

BMW of Denver — illegal and undocumented employees

654729 Our family has been to this BMW of Denver dealership many times and we have bought several cars from there, we are satisfied with their service but it is amazing how they get away...

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG — fraud /lotteries

599787 This SMS have got to my mobile.please check on this, and stop this kind of fraudulent activities, people get fooled and loose their money . It wold be nice if BMW company can...

BMW Motor Company — receiving an email from bmw automobile company

I recive an email that I have won the great prize of 800, 000 pounds and bmw x6 suv model car at last rvening. I was shockex for that massage. I recive this email to my...

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG — receiving an email from bmw automobile company

I recive an email that I have won the Bmw auto mobile lottry prize that containing 800, 000 pounds and win the BMW x6 suv car I want to know tht is it true or false please give me...

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG2015 bmw i8

BMW Customer Service ends after they take your money, I had an i8 very expensive car, the car bolted forward on its own, I had to slam on the brakes to stop it, I was entering my garage when it happened I stopped 3 feet from the wall, disgusting, BMW Canada did nothing, even though the car was fixed I never drove it again for fear of doing it again. Very Sad I was a loyal BMW Customer, I bought many BMW's, I been treated like waste.

[Resolved] BMWcrap renewal

The first option to pop up when sent from the BMV site to renew tags. One page of processing and my account was charged immediately. I attempted and successfully canceled this transaction in PayPal, but the company submitted my information anyways and refunded me a $13 'third party' charge. I will report to the BBB if they are even on that site and go through PayPal for a dispute. This company shouldn't exist. I'm kind of surprised it is still able to continue this kind of transaction.

• Updated by Erinn Linnabary · Jun 30, 2019

State Registration did refund me and responded to emails promptly.

• Resolution Statement

I received a prompt email addressing my concerns and was refunded.

BMW Auto Mobile Company UK — bmw promo prize winning 2019

I am Dehiwala Liyanage Kamal. I also have received bmw promo winning message and global courier service is claiming delivery fees. Therefore I want to know that message is true or...

BMW West Island — new vehicle and service

Finally, I can post a review without BMW West Island deleting it!!! They had the nerve to remove my review on Instagram, and block me on Instagram because they only want to show...

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG — bmw kanada

My dad was a Kapo at Auschwitz so he understands that Kanada there meant a utopia. Did not knowe it was a utopia here as well, in the British colony named Kanada. Today the BMW...

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG650i

Here why to never buy a BMW again! I owned a 2013 MW 650i, purchased with only 4500km on it. Last March I dropped the engine out on the highway an hour from home - had it towed to the dealer and that is where the TERRIBLE customer service began!

The car was past it 4 year warranty point but only had 47669km on it - certainly not much for BMW's high end sport sedan and I learned directly from the service consultant that most of the oil was gone, that the system clearly showed no engine warning lights. Low oil light or information to alert me to the problem and he confirmed that I had followed the recommended service - just not with the dealer. He stated that I would require an entirely new engine, at my cost both for the engine and installation and that BMW Canada would offer a discount on the engine parts only (30%) - not very generous when you consider that I am sure the mark up on engine parts is far above 30% so they in fact we still making money off the replacement of an engine that should have gone 4x times as long as this at least!

But it gets better. At the suggestion of my local dealer, I called BMW Canada myself, spoke to someone who treated my very poorly, told me there was no record of my car in the system and to contact the dealer again. I submitted an online complaint to BMW Canada and after a few more phone calls, I received an email 2 weeks later (April 10, 2018) with a contact number. I called for 4 days with no reply - I left my office number and instructed my staff to interrupt me if anyone called and no call. I emailed again and gave the person the VIN for the car in hopes of getting something moving ahead. I called daily for 3 weeks - finally got another email stating she would be available all morning and would call me every 2 hours but NO calls. We finally spoke (May 3, 2018) and was told I would be contacted by another customer care person and that she would send me their contact name etc but again no email. I should mention that she offered me a $500 credit on a new vehicle as compensation (for an almost $21 000 service repair bill which I found insulting).

Two weeks passed and not a single call or email but then May 16, 2018 - 13 days later I receive an unrelated follow up email (automated) thanking me for contacting BMW - I replied again. I finally received an email on June 19, 2018 - over two months after my first email and almost 3 months after my first web submission, with a name and contact number. Interestingly this followed an online submission to the BMW main website, not the Canadian site I finally spoke to a nice and helpful person who explained that they had been contacted by corporate BMW and ask to look into things but were not given any direction. He also stated that because the car was originally a BMW US vehicle they would not be offering any additional funding or special rates, they only wanted to close the loop on my experience! I had spoken with BMW US early in the problem and had been informed that as my car was in Canada and at a dealer they could not do anything for me.

It really appalling that my business and their reputation for a quality care means so little to BMW. I understand about a warranty but really - an entire engine without warning at 47 000km - I would be very wary of buying one of these vehicles ever. And it is not like I was new to them, I had previously owned a 645 so I was a likely repeat buyer - not now or ever. To make matters worse, early in the repair stages I talked with a salesperson at the local dealer about considering a trade in, something to allow BMW Canada to retain my business (before all this terrible customer service occurred) and keep my in a BMW for a couple more years. After 15 miuntes on the phone outlining my thoughts on a new vehicle, and telling him mine was in their shop right then, he could not even be bothered to call me back! This is the definition of an arrogant car company with no regards for their customers.

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AGBMW engine poor manufacturing design

*******THIS WAS SENT TO BMW CANADA******** customer.[protected]@bmw.ca

Hello,

i have a 2005 BMW 645 ci with the N62b44 engine.

There is a common issue with the this engine which affect many cars in which there is rough idle upon start which in some case could lead to damage to the engine.

My car has been in the shop 7 times for a rough idle when cold. Each time the service writer told me it was a normal characteristic of the car.

Now the interesting part... Through a past work relationship I have a contacted many BMW specialists. I was told me, and I am quoting "This is a very big problem for BMW. They know about about it and the fix could get very expensive. Up until now they have tried to patch the problem by upping the idle and tweaking other software related items. However, the problem is purely mechanical. If you want to prove this, ask them to do a cold leakdown test on the engine."

He went on to explain that the tolerances on some of the motors are very poor and at start up they exhibit an excessive amount of blowby which affects the idle quality and later on in life may lead to premature failure. We all remember the Nikasil debacle??

I have been having the run around for some time and i will not let this go.

please be advised that if I do not get a resolution i will go publicly to the news. Also I a member of BMW canada club.

i hope you can find a solution to my issue without making me spend thousands of dollars for your poor manufacturing design.

BMW — customer service

BMW Toronto, downtown has the worst service, they are keeping my money and dont wanf yo give it back, they lie to me and don't care for customers, Aderian took money from me and...

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG328 xi automobile

I have a 2013 BMW xi automobile with 39, 706 miles on it at the time of this incident. On June 13, 2018 the fuel pump failed, leaving us stranded on the side of a busy state highway. The fuel pump was replaced by our local BMW dealer where I purchased the car. Although the 4 year warranty has expired, the vehicle mileage is still within the warranty limit. I called the BMW customer service number provided and asked that they cover the fuel pump since the vehicle has less than 40, 000 miles and there is no excuse for failure at this low mileage. The customer service representative was not helpful, just stated that the warranty had expired. I am extremely disappointed in this poor customer service and poor reliability. I would expect at least partial compensation for the failed fuel pump. As a result I will not recommend any BMW product due to this experience. BMW touts itself as an upscale automobile manufacturer - not from my experience.

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG — bmw x5 (year 2015) tire service & alignment

This is the worst dealer that I had experience with! When you deal with BMW Canbec (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) you expect at least that they hire a more competent...

[Resolved] BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG — bmw 2 series grand tourer

The whole system shuts down whilst the car is actively being driven with 4 children on board. Each time we were informed that it had been fixed, the same issue subsequently...

BMW cars — pathetic service and multiple quality issues with bmw

I own a BMW 5 series and I am based in Delhi. It is not just an issue with Mumbai but entire BMW India. I am shocked to see what BMW really offers and the kind of service that you...

BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG — extremely poor service, aggressive manager with no respect for customer

599787 Dear BMW Group Canada, My family has been a loyal BMW cutomer since past 12 years and have been visiting BMW Autohaus at 480 Steeles Ave W, Thornhill, ON Canada L4J 6X6. They...

BMW Automobile companytrue or false

The reserve bank of india fund transfer department

Dear New Customer (Ameerhyderkhan.R).

Welcome to Reserve Bank Of India. Reserve Bank Of India is Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institution that governs all financial activities in India. Whatever you need as regards to your transfer, we have a solution that fits. From international, personal banking and mortgages to transfer of won funds; We're here to help.Your funds Demand Draft of Rs/- 3, 60, 00.000.00/- (three crore sixty lakh rupees only) were deposited in our bank today Tuesday 24th JANUARY 2017, Diplomat Mr Adams Bradford (The Representative of BMW automobile company award uk). So before we will commence with the transfer of your funds into your account you are to fill in your Account Application Form attached to this mail, you are to download the attach file for application form. The transfer of your funds will be done after we have officially received the filled copy of your form as it is very mandatory.
In the light of the above, I am urging you to reply with your full information & one passport size photograph so that we can commence with the transfer process of your funds, and also send you your new online banking information to enable you commence the transfer yourself directly into your personal home bank account through online wire transfer.
NOTE: For security reasons, you are to send a mode of your identification (either a driver's license, international passport or any form of I.D, i.e. photo page and a passport photograph) to this department before this account set up process can be initiated.
In us you can trust. Giving the best in banking system is our priority.

Yours faithfully

Chief General Manager.

Mrs. Grace K

Remittance Department.

Email: [protected]@rbibemail.in

BMW Canada — vehicle problem and unfair repairs charge

With such a promising mission statement of being the world's leading provider of premium products and services, I must say that my experience owning a bmw was incredibly...

BMW — safety issues with bmw juma service in mechelen, belgium

November 14th, bmwx1 was was serviced at bmw service juma, mechelen, belgium. As part of service summer tyres were replaced with winter tyres. After leaving service station...

BMW Midrand South Africa — poor, unprofessional and unsatisfactory service.

Poor, unprofessional and unsatisfactory service. To whom it may concern: On the 16th of September 2016 I’ve booked my vehicle (BMW 320 I 2006 model, registration VBY 237GP) at...

Bmw Uk — scam hp - 622129, [protected]

442116 To me Best machine world The bmw automobile company. 22 garden close, stamford, Linc's, pe9 2yp, london. United kingdom. Tel:+[protected]. 6th. September, 2016...

Bavaria BMWlies no delivery no partial refund

I made a reservation for 118BMW from Cairo Egypt -katamya branch since 20 of January 2016.
I paid 175000 Egyptian pounds as they promised me to deliver me the car soon.
Without so many details.
Now after two months and give me nothing but lies and lies. I requested a 75000 refund as they told me they increased the reservation to 100000LE . I requested the refund many times with no response.
I want to file a sever complain against the one I deal with called sameh tawfeek. He is  horrible to deal with and  the worst model image for a brand like BMW . He say that he will reply to me and then he never did .he even dare to say he called while he didnot.no honesty credibility.
Over than 6 weeks now he keep saying the car is due to arrive by the end of this week and so on.
I have just phoned him after he said that refund takes 3 working days and now more than a week he said do you want the refund it is a big deal process.
I tried to contact  the manger of the branch called Hisham awad but I could not. I went to the branch my self last Thursday and he was not there and they gave me a mobile number he doesnot respond to.
I reserved a Volkswagen car and I changed my mind to your BMW and I found another way if treatment from them. I got my refund after few days in cash without any lies or broken promises.
Please help me. And please give me a date for the delivery and the partial refund.
They increased the price of the car and got more than half the price and they don't respect their clients.
Looking forwards hearing from you soon.
Kind regards
Dr Nermin Abd El-hamid

Beverly Hills BMW — these guys took money for insurance and it turned out that it didn't cover all the damage and wear of car

In December, 2015 I have leased BMW from Bmwofbeverlyhills. This company provided the “wear & tear” insurance. After a month I decided to change the car, because there were some...

BMW of Bellevue — 2012 328xi coupe - fraud in documents

264511 So I had leased BMW 328xi coupe that was due to be returned on 2/17/2016. As per policy of BMW I had to get it pre-inspected within 90 days of return to assess any charges for...

BMW — 2012 x5

I have a 2012 BMW X5 and the rims are always black and dirty. I took it into my local dealer on Dixie Road in Mississauga and was told there is nothing can be done as the brake...