Chilis - Orth Brunswick, NJ / bugs in our drinks!
I went to Chilis in North Brunswick, NJ tonight for the first time and I was served my drinks with bugs, not once but TWICE. The manager came over to our table and apologized. Then for some reason he (Mat) explained why or how there might have been drinks in our bugs...as if that was relevant to us as the customer. After that whole weird apology and explanation, he didn't even discount our bill...very unprofessional. It makes me wonder how people like that obtain a manager position. It was definitely my first and last time at Chilis.
SabrinaJazz's Response, Aug 01, 2017
We decided to wait and service turned out to be great after the frustration!!!
More Chilis - Orth Brunswick, NJ Complaints & Reviews
- Chili's Restaurant - The drink was terrible 
- Chilis Restaurant - problems with policy id! 
- Chilis - bad experience 
- Chili's Restaurant - cold food 
- Chili's Restaurant - service/Food/overcharged 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - managers are racist
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service food all parts of the experience
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service and food 
- Chili's Grill & Bar located at Elmridge Center, Greece, NY - food not cooked well
- Chili's Grill & Bar - Night Manager