Chilis - Orth Brunswick, NJ / bugs in our drinks!

I went to Chilis in North Brunswick, NJ tonight for the first time and I was served my drinks with bugs, not once but TWICE. The manager came over to our table and apologized. Then for some reason he (Mat) explained why or how there might have been drinks in our bugs...as if that was relevant to us as the customer. After that whole weird apology and explanation, he didn't even discount our bill...very unprofessional. It makes me wonder how people like that obtain a manager position. It was definitely my first and last time at Chilis.

Dm

Comments

14th of Aug, 2018
    Chili's Grill & Bar - 3185338051
    Ruston
    Louisiana

I need to talk to my area director immediately this Tyler rivers chili's ruston .

• Ms
    Chilis - Sirloin
    Dallas
    Texas

I ordered a 6 oz. Sirloin to go..."Medium"...and want I got was instead a "Rare"
    Piece of
    Meat"!!

• Em
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Chili's Grill & Bar - I ordered Plain BB Loaded, The ceso cheese was on the bottom of the order,
    shakopee
    Minnesota

like it was made with the nuggets laid on top of the cheese. then sprinkled with yellow cheese. with the ordered dont have yellow cheese. only ceso.

• Je
    Chili's Grill & Bar - Public in entire
    Oklahoma City
    Oklahoma

I had a 80.00 meal with the family and was shocked to find a hair in my mouth as I was chewing I've been comming here for years and I love this place but the staff that night was very rude took my receipt and wouldn't give it back they would not replace my money and I am outraged

• Mo
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Chilli's - Bad service
    Wake forest
    North Carolina

The service was very very terrible. I would never return for any type of service ever again. My food wasn't fresh and it tasted funny . I wouldn't recommend any of my friends of family to come here

20th of Aug, 2018
    Chili's Grill & Bar - Service
    Tucson
    Arizona

Waited at to-go counter for over 10 minutes, different team members walked by. No one ever greeted meor tookmy order so i left. Guess they don't need the business.

20th of Aug, 2018
    Chili's Grill & Bar - The customer service
    Corsicana tx

The waitress treated us like crap and set back there talking crap to everyone where we could see her. She messed are good up but didn't want no one to know if was her fault so she treated us like crap. The worse customer service ever.

• Ed
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Chili's Grill & Bar - Bad service
    Hialeah, Floridahi
    Chilis.com

Bartenders playing around with other co workers while customers actually waiting for drinks refill or service.

• To
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Chili's Grill & Bar - ribs

Was at Claremore OK, ate with daughter. We ordered 1/2 rack of ribs- the portion was very small & we felt ripped off. Really 4 ribs in a half rack???
    I think NOT!

• Ni
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Chili's Grill & Bar - Chicken and waffles
    Lawton
    Oklahoma

I ordered a to go order about 2 pm on Wednesday February 7th from the Lawton ok location. I ordered chicken and waffles and my waffles are burnt.

• Yv
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Chili's Grill & Bar - To Go
    Ponce, Puerto Rico
    Chilispr.com

I ordered a Sirlion Avocado comes with mixed greens and a six ounce sirlion. Sirlion was cooked and was delicious,
    the salad was brown,
    the avocado sour.
    This was at Chilis in Ponce Puerto Rico.

• La
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Chili's Grill & Bar - Food
    Rancho Cucamonga
    California

Today (September 10th) me and my daughters had lunch and we all had different complaints about the food. Which is rare we usually love it.and tonight we all have stomach aches. First bad experience Not happy with it at this moment. The service was great though we loved Hasan. This was our first bad experience.