Chili's Grill & Bar Logo

Chili's Grill & Bar

Having problems with Chili's Grill & Bar?

Chili's Grill & Bar reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 10, 2006. The latest review Food service was posted on Sep 12, 2021. The latest complaint baby back ribs was resolved on Oct 22, 2017. Chili's Grill & Bar has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 344 reviews. Chili's Grill & Bar has resolved 25 complaints.

Chili's Grill & Bar Customer Service Contacts

+1 972 980 9917 (Head Office)
3000 Olympus Blvd
Dallas, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chili's Grill & Bar Customer Service. Initial Chili's Grill & Bar complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chili's Grill & Bar above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chili's Grill & Bar. Discuss the issues you have had with Chili's Grill & Bar and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chili's Grill & Bar Complaints & Reviews, Page 16

Chilis — horrible service

On Saturday, August 4, 2012 I went to Chilis restaurant with my family. The four of us stood for 10 minute...

Chili'scomplaint 11 again sigh

It appears that Chlie's got a hold of my complaint and removed it from the site. I am glad I had a copy of the complaint on file so I don't have to type it again.

I have had mostly good experiences at Chili's up until today. Today I had the WORST experience ever at a Chili's restaurant at the Fayetteville, AR location. First off the wait was terrible. Me and my husband waited a whole hour to get seated. Then when we ordered chips and dip as appetizers and those took forever to get there. It also took too long to get our drinks. When we finally did get our drinks my Diet Coke tasted all watered down". I sent it back just to get another drink that came just a little less watered down|. When I went to the restroom between getting our appetizers and the main course, the restroom was filthy nasty:. Some woman had also peed all over the floor and it was going everywhere|. Plus there was dirty diaper with ### all over the changing table". I went straight to my waitress and alerted her about it all/. She said they were aware of the situation, but were too short staffed at the time for someone to go and clean it up, . The meal was less than satisfactory and tasted uncooked;. We hardly ever saw our waitress and left 2 pennies for her tip

Chili's11th complain, bad service.

I have had mostly good experiences at Chili's up until today. Today I had the WORST experience ever at a Chili's restaurant at the Fayetteville, AR location. First off the wait was terrible. Me and my husband waited a whole hour to get seated. Then when we ordered chips and dip as appetizers and those took forever to get there. It also took too long to get our drinks. When we finally did get our drinks my Diet Coke tasted all watered down". I sent it back just to get another drink that came just a little less watered down|. When I went to the restroom between getting our appetizers and the main course, the restroom was filthy nasty:. Some woman had also peed all over the floor and it was going everywhere|. Plus there was dirty diaper with *** all over the changing table". I went straight to my waitress and alerted her about it all/. She said they were aware of the situation, but were too short staffed at the time for someone to go and clean it up, . The meal was less than satisfactory and tasted uncooked;. We hardly ever saw our waitress and left 2 pennies for her tip

JoseTexas Jul 19, 2012

I used to work for Chilli's and used to spit in peoples food, but only if they were turds like MsLea.

Chili's — poor customer service

Poor managment? Poor customer service? Well we couldn't get served! We waited patiently, but still no...

Chilis — take out

on march 28 i called to place an order put was put on hold for about 30min then i hung up an called back then...

Chili's Grill & Bar — a racist & lousy restaurant; very poor customer service

My Second time going to Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant will be my last, the 1st time was a horrible...

Chilis — bad experience

On Aug 13th my husband and I went to the Chilis located in Houma, LA (70360). I had to talk my husband into...

Chilisthe worst hostess and waitress ever

Ok so yesterday my boyfriend and I went to this Chilis place near I70 in aurora for dinner. It was the worst dinner experience ever. First we told the hostess that we wanted a booth and she kept insisting to put us at a table because it would ruin her order or something! After 5 min of her arguing with us and me STARVING i told her that at this point all we want is to just sit down no matter where. Then she said it was up to us!!! If it s up to me to begin with why are you standing there arguing with me for 5 minutes!!!
      Anyway, she finally sat us at a booth and the waitress came...we got our drinks and placed the order...
      An hour later we stil didn't have our food!!! Turned out the waitress FORGOT to place the order in the kitchen for half an hour!!! She was super slow and did not come to check on us or offer us coffee or water refills the whole time!!! It was soooo terrible that this was our last visit ever to Chilis!!! Worst customer service i ve ever experienced!!!

• Re
          Reviewer71777 Nov 04, 2015

This place is always cold inside specially near bar side.Complained so many times all these years to general managers but no result.Cold even in winter time.Always staff noise coming from kitchen side.Food gets COLD quickly if having dinner in bar lounge area

• Lu
          luisiscool Jan 29, 2012

just stop eating to much at fast food restaurants. Eating fast food is bad too

• Th
          Thesnobbycat Sep 14, 2011

If you were starving I don't think Chilis was the best choice, it sounds like you should have had an IV.

• Ry
          RyanK1989 Aug 21, 2011

I definitely know for a fact that the hostess does need to place people in certain places to keep from over-seating servers. It is for this very reason that Chili's employs a hostess in the first place, to keep people from seating themselves wherever they choose and causing a major disruption in table distribution per server which in return causes for the service to greatly suffer in return. The fact that your food came out after such a long time and that your server "forgot" to put your order in probably had something to do with the complaining that took place on your behalf upon your arrival. Always remember not to piss off your server, as it can tend to have a negative effect on your experience.

• Go
          GoldOpals Opals Aug 21, 2011

It is possible that the hostess needed to place customers at a table on a roster, so that servers would not be overloaded with tables.

Chili's Restaurant — service

Wife and I stopped in for an early dinner on a recent Sunday afternoon. There was no "host" at the front...

Chili's — forgery and fraudulent charge

On 08 January 2011, my son and I had dinner at Chili’s Restaurant located at 6121 Westheimer Road...

Chilisfood quantity very suspect

Just tried one of their new lunch specials - $9.95 for what was a kids-menu item at most every other chain restaurant. Very disappointed!

• Hi
            Hirox Jan 30, 2013

We got a grasshopper from mush potatoes. I don't believe there food safety...then the manager cut off price only that meal... how do you think our feeling? I think the bug was old equal the mush potatoes old too... How they keep food?? Did they covered food??

There was our favorite restaurant...

• Oh
            OhWowReally Feb 04, 2011

Rufus, could you please be more specific? Your complaint really isn't giving any details. Based on what you wrote, my thought is that there should have been more food. What did you order, what did you get, and what did you expect?

Chili's Grill & BarI am disappointed in the quality of my meal, steak fajitas

I am disappointed in the quality of my meal, steak fajitas. I have been a patron of Chili's since the 90's and have always given them an "A" rating among my colleagues. On rare occasions, I would get a substandard meal, but I wouldn't worry about it. Here of late, it seems that the portions are much smaller and getting poorer in quality.

Over the past couple of years, the food quality has declined and I view this as a trend. I have resigned myself to the fact that I should listen to my friends and go elsewhere, rather than push for Chili's. There are a number of fine restaurants in my area and I think I will drop Chili's from my preferred list.

On a positive note, the Tanqueray martini's are great and usually exactly as I order; straight up, slightly dirty with extra olives. I rarely have an issue with bar service or products.

• Ed
              Edga Mauers Jul 06, 2008

I was pregnant with my fourth son Jodi, and I asked for steak sauce because I wanted some- but the waiter flipped me off and said "Yeah. whateva, **** you *****""
              We got up and left after giving a huge complaint to the manager about not hiring drunks. The woman was obviously toasted...
              And the food was a greasy mess.

Marshall Adams Feb 24, 2008

We went to Chilie's in Hickory for My Grandson's 21st. birthday there was eight of us we called ahead and was told it would be app. twenty min. after we arrived to be seated. When we arrived the manager told us it would be an hour to an hour and a half to seat this many people. We told him if it would help we would split up . we waited almost an hour and fifteen min. and finally they told us we would be seated. they took us to a table for four where they had placed seven chairs around and there was one left standing . they hunted for another chair but couldn't find one but they kept looking and after a while they found one . we all ordered our drinks and the waiter told us he was going to move us to another table as soon as the people finished eating . after a few min. they left and we were getting ready to move they sat another group at it so here we are sitting at a table for four and there was a booth next to us that would seat ten with three people in it .we told the waiter we wanted to move to it when those people left. meanwhile they started to bring some salades to our table and there was one that couldn't even sit his on the table so he had to sit in the Isle with his salad bowl in his lap to eat it finaly the people at the booth next to us left and we moved to it with a bit of protesting. with a doubt that was the worst place we have ever tryed to eat at. we all agreed that we were never eating at chilies again thank you for the space to tell you this

• Be
              Benjamin Michael Harper Jan 01, 2008

Yesterday I talked my wife into going to chili's at around 2pm and the hostess came across a little bit "family unfriendly". (we have 3 children who are normally laid back and calm in public to the degree that we regularly get comments to the fact by total strangers) at any rate, the hostess said "it's going to be a while before we have a sit down table for five" (The place was virtually empty) we said "a booth would be fine too". (Noticing the very large one to our right) she repeated "it's going to be a while!" then seated a couple coming in the door. I like the food but probably won't be back.

Chili's Bar & Grilldishonest employee

I recently went to a Chili's at 4500 Beltline in Addison, Texas. I was a regular customer until May 16, 2008.
            I went in and ordered my ususal food which was good.

However when I went to pay, I made a mistake by paying in cash, after the waitress took my money, and I turned my head for less than a minute to to say thank you to my waitress, I noticed that my wallet was not on the table.

After asking if anyone had seen anything, and going back up to the restaurant the next day, I was greeted by the most rude, non caring, no manners general manager who after being told what happened just shrugged his shoulders and did not even offer to look for it. His name was Jess, and he did not apologize nor did his honest??employees. I feel like one of his employees was the one that stole the wallet. I had over $300 cash in cash. They did not even offer me a free meal or gift card or NOTHING.

I told him he has no customer service at all and he said nothing. I was told(but actually lied to) that they would check with the cleaning crew.That was a lie also. Management did not care when I told them I would be making a police report and I told the police about their no caring attitude and he said he believe that.

WORD OF WARNING, PLEASE DON'T GO TO THIS CHILI'S TO EAT, THE NEXT TIME ONE'S WHOLE PURSE OR WALLET CAN BE STOLEN AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOU INFORMATION AGAIN.

• 58
                583586 Oct 26, 2010

ok im not going to sit here with everyone else and feel sorry for someone who cant keep track of his wallet...so you get the bill, take your wallet out of your back pocket (or purse, hey you never know) open the wallet, pull money out, place it in the little book they give you and then you put your wallet on the table? why not put it back in your pocket or purse? you said it yourself, you looked away...even if its only for a minute, thats all it takes...you DESERVED to get your wallet stolen

• In
                In my Humblest of Opinions Jul 17, 2018

@583586 This guy is funny! Next time you do something stupid...I guess everyone will also think you deserved it. Duh.

• Fi
                fixingsomemess Dec 17, 2009

Thats very unfortunate experience to hear about. If I ever was in that position, I would at least expect some sympathy..thats the least thing a manager, or any staff member should do! even though lets say they know nothing about your wallet! whats wrong with the world!!!

• Hu
                huntzy Dec 17, 2009

Sorry to hear about that. As an employee of the restaurant business for over 15 yrs., I know how important it is customer service. In today's world we have nothing of the sort. As long as you give them your money, that's all they want and they seem not to care if you come back or not. Not good business. That manager should have at least looked further in to the matter and at least offered a dinner, at the least! I'm not from your area but if I was, I would take your advice and not go to that restaurant. Contact their main headquarters and file a complaint on the manager. As for your lost money and wallet, well, your going to have to take that on the shoulder. nothing can be proven!

• Pa
                patientnomore Dec 17, 2009

thats such an unfortuante experience to hear about. I'm sorry that this has happened to you, I would at least expect some sympathy from their manager or employee even though lets say they knew nothing of the wallet. What the heck happened to customer service? terrible!

• Di
                Dissto Dec 17, 2009

We went to Chili's recently on a weekend day, during what would NOT be considered a busy time. We were seated quickly but it took FOREVER to get our order taken. Then it took even LONGER to get our food. The food was VERY disappointing. Bland in some dishes way TOO salty in others, VERY meager SMALL portions. Not at all what we would have expected from the hype. We will never go back.

The steak was teeny and overcooked, the fish was equally small in portion size and tepid at best with loads of salt. Why on earth is it so hard to prep good food anymore??

Chilisbeware

My husband and I went for lunch to Chili's in Lake Mary, the service is ALWAYS slow, but we really wanted fajitas so decided to go for it anyway. We waited for 30 minutes after the waiter took our order and actually had to get up to go find him. When I asked about our food he said that it would be right up, I reminded him that we had already been waiting 30 minutes and he did not even apologize. Another 15 minutes went by, still no food. This time I waived him down and he again said any minute, and NO APOLOGY. At this point my husband just wanted to leave, but we still had not paid for our soda, (he wanted to leave w/o paying) against his will we waited another 10 minutes before finally getting our food. We never got an apology, the manager never came over to the table, and we were not even offered a dessert. I am so done, with this Chili's!

Chili'slack of items+poor services

To cut it short, we went to dine at Chillis on October 31st. I had recalled that an item was unavailable during my last visit, which was quite annoying. I asked for the item again, and the waiter replied with a No again. I ordered another thing, and the answer was still No. Then the waiter jolted and began talking on his own:"Look, we don’t have this and this and this (steaks, burgers, fried chicken, leaving salads and rice), OK!??!?!", as if he was already annoyed by other people asking him the same questions. It was late and we needed to eat, so we had to improvise, although I would have left if given the chance and time. I had to be sarcastic and ask if they have bread for the turkey sandwich I ordered!!! So we ate at Chillis that night…..for the last time!

Chili's — kick in the wallet

Funny, how when a vendor offers a break with one hand, they usually offer a slap with the other. Such is the...

Chilis Restaurant And Bar — terrible food

Today I went to chilis restaurand for luch and I get a Canjun ckicken pasta, when I tested was terrible bad...

Chilis Of Columbus MS — bad service and horrible food

The Chilis in my town is the worst and nastiest resturant ever. My friends and I got sick from eatting there...

Chili's — poor management

We "called ahead" at 6:30 and stated that we would like 2 booths. We arrived at 7. There were already about...

Chili's Bar and Grill — service

my dining experience on valentines day was rude. i believe this was because of my skin color. my server kept...