[Resolved] Cell Cservice complaint

E Oct 17, 2018 Review updated:

Good day. I refer to my case no: [protected]

I had 2 contracts with cellc for past 2 years and was debited for these contracts
cell: [protected] [protected]
I upgraded and was told about a 3rd sim card - my query was that I never used the 3rd sim card as I never received or was not aware of it.
I was told that I cannot be refunded after agent request an affidavit
I am verrryyy unhappy and feel cellc needs to somehow compensate me as I have been paying since 2017 - what happened to all the dataairtime that I have been paying for. I feel cell c needs to listen to their clients - I do not want to proceed to HELLO PETER hence my attempt to contact your ombuds office
my contact [protected]

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Oct 18, 2018

Dear Eve Slanders

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

Your query has been escalated and one of our consultants will call you to offer assistance.

We do apologize for the unpleasant experience.

^YM

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Oct 22, 2018

Dear Abel Moepeng Mmotla

We have received your query regarding your Cell C Account, we will respond to your email address shortly.

^NZ

• A
      Oct 22, 2018

Dear

I had a cell c contract which was expired on the 20th of August 2018 but cell is keeping on debiting my account amount of 295.97, I dont understand why you guys keep on debiting my account I cancelled that contract before the expiry date and the consultant confirmed that the contract was cancelled. To make things worse you are debiting more than what is on my contract so I always have to reverse all those debits every month. Recently you suspended my number because you are saying my account is in arrears then I decided to through away that sim card because is doesn't help me anymore.

I contacted your call canter but no one was able to explain to me why you doing this except to taking me from pillar to post. I am only asking you now to stop debiting my account please because our deal is over.

Please reply on this email so that I can give you all the details: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Regards,