Cell C / abnormal charges
Hi, my husband took a contract phone from cell c, on behalf of me, they give me R100 free minutes every month, but I hardly use that minutes, when I listen to my balance, I always hear that I have no more minutes left, my phone is always over R700, this month is R800, for minutes thats I havent dilled, please help me about this matter because me and my hubby are fighting for over using the phone, which is not what I do.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - mobile wifi router
- Cell C - subscription charges, for an account I did not open at cell c.
- Cell C - incorrect information given
- [Resolved] Cell C - unethical behaviour
- Cell C - opted for a cell-c wi-fi router offer of r299 for 20 g and debited r817.68 for 10 g instead.