Bsnl - Hyderabad / Delay in refund of telephone deposit

India Review updated:
BSNL, Land line no. 2316 1638 disconnected almost one month before and till date I did not get any refund which I paid as a security deposit at the time of Land line connection. Anyone suggest.

N  3rd of Oct, 2007 by
I am not getting my postpaid mobile bill for Sep. 2007. The connection was taken in Aug-2007. It was a conversion from pre-paid to post paid. Call centre 1500 is not helping and saying that it is pre-paid whereas it is post paid connection.
N  26th of Dec, 2007 by
This is the fifth time my phone got disconnected within 10 days. I appreciate the BSNL for their fast service. The wires connected phone box is lying on the road. It has to be fixed somewhere on the top of poles/houses. The box was fixed on the house opposite to my house. Please fix the box as early as possible as it is lying on the road n childern are playing with it. Yesterday itself my phone got connected n within one hour again it got disconnected.
A  25th of Jan, 2008 by
sir i am a seniour citizen aged 82 years blind 75% its being very hard for me to live i dont have any communication for the last 4 days there by i kindley request you to in form your juniour staff to repair immediatley please thank you . my residence is trt colony no 145 seethafalmandi secunderabad 61 my residence no is 27077565.
N  13th of May, 2008 by
My telephone number 23416747 has not been working for nearly a month. I am at a loss to understand the reason for its not working. Kindly look into the matter and respond to me immediately at my e-mail ID given above.
N  24th of May, 2008 by
sir i need my phones all outgoing calls list, how can i get will you please help me
N  24th of May, 2008 by
I have asked for a BROAD BAND connection on the landline number 04023010046, on FEB-09, 2008 at BSNL O/o Area manger, Lingampally, Candanagar, HYD-19.Except a few telephone contact numbers nothing is happening.Your advertisements are really missleading.

Please look into the matter & i need a reply for you to how to go ahead.

Waiting for your reply.

N  29th of May, 2008 by
this is in response to my earlier complaint which was 4 days ago.

please look into the matter & give response
N  30th of May, 2008 by
My phone No.04027560596 is not working since last one week, ihave given several complaint and complaints Nos.11871 & 11904, till now no action has been taken.

Please look into the matter & give response immediately.
N  12th of Jun, 2008 by
My telephone number 23532112 is not working. The telephone bill goes directrly to my Bank for payment and there are no dues pending towards my telephone. My children are small and I stay outside, so I request you to repair my house telephone immediately and inform me on my above e-mail address. My hosue is in Mehdipatnam MIGH Colony near M.P. Garden Fuction Hall.
My house telephone number is 23532112
N  2nd of Aug, 2008 by
my mobile no is 9440905348. I would like delete BSNL Tunes from my mobile.please inform proceedure to delete bsnl tunes to my above email address
N  4th of Aug, 2008 by
My telephone no 27401399, Bagh Amberpet, is out of order from last 10 days, no body attended even after repeated requests.
N  25th of Aug, 2008 by
MY phone no 23750270 went out of order for the past 1 week even though complaints have been registered several time no action has been taken so far
A  28th of Aug, 2008 by
Dear sir/madam,

my landline no. 24607548 has been not working properly since

one year i have complaint lots of time to our area department but

no action should be taken, actual the problem is a sound is coming

in the phone, so we have thought that the problem is in phone

we have changes 2-3 phone but the same disturbence is occuring

so we have decided to disconnect our bsnlphone and go for other

my question is because of not proper service everybody

going for pvt comm, to stop this please gave good service to the

And if its possible please change out landline cable wire as

soon as possible

N  1st of Sep, 2008 by
I do agree with all the above prolems since I too faced the similar problem last Saturday i.e. on 30-8-2008. In fact I applied for shift of my telephone no 27206348 on 29-08-2008 within Uppal exchange area. I was assured by the BSNL Tarnaka office that it woul take one or two days. at around 2 PM on same day my wife received a call on her cell from uppal exchange. The officer informed her that due to shortage of cable they are unable to give land line connection however WLL connection would be provided. She informed the matter to me. Other day i.e. on 30-8-2008 I made a call to Uppal exanchane and requested them to provide landline only since WLL connection will have changed No. The JTO started banging at me, his plea was that he had completed the formalities for WLL connection. I could not understand without my written consent how could he do so. I immediatly rushed to Uppal exchange and tried to convince the problems that may arise due to chane in No. I also tried to explain that I am a potential customer of BSNL for the last 10 years. He did not ear at me and ordered me to get out telling that even Prime minister can provide me the land line connection in his jurisidiction. His behaviour was unwaranted. He snatched the Acknowledgement receipt from me and mentioned the rejection No of my land line. I immediatly rushed to Customer care centre at Tarnake and reported the maatter verbally to the officer concerned. The officer concerned advice me to talk with SDOP Uppal exchange. I followed the advice and talked to SDOP but there was no assurance from him to settle such indisciplinary issues. however he assured me that he would see the technical part.

Now I am no more interested in WLL connection from BSNL because if at all i have to go for a changed No I can take TaTa, reliance Air tel or Vodaphone who provide better service giving full regard to customers.

My only request to higher authorities of BSNL is to enquire the matter and take appropriate disciplinary action against JTO uppal for his ugly behaviour.

I also request BSNL not to waste govt Money in unnecessry advertisements in TV and News papers regarding advantages of Land line when the department is not in a position to take care of its old customers.

With regards
N  29th of Sep, 2008 by
Our Company is having Three telephone connections with the numbers 27153031, 27152294, and 27177078.

The telephone with the number 27153031 is not working, we had broadband connection to this and it is also not working.

Another number 27177078 is a new connection. It worked for two days only and we also applied for a broad band connection for this number still there is no response from your department regarding the broad band.

The telephone line with the number 27152294 is working some days. But with a lot of disturbance i.e. there is no clarity in either receiving tone or in dialer tone.
N  18th of Feb, 2009 by
my no is 27861745 now i am using broadband from last 2 months butmy line sifgnal is not clear and i am not getting correct signal my net is disconnect for every 10 min i have bokked complaint, not any reply is still recieved or no authority is atakesn action.
A  5th of Mar, 2009 by
I am Mandhata Singh I taken WLL telephone No. 08418-260272 on 27 Mar 08, it was installed with unserviceable modem where as i taken only to use intenet facility// afterwards i received bills for the facility of internet which was not provided since begning due to unserviceable instrument// after repeated coimplaints / visits to BSNL office the all my efforts gone in wain and inbetween SMPS for voice also became unserviceable on10 Jun 08. Lastly i decided to disconnect the connection i surrendered the equipments to bsnl/// on finalisation of settlement fake charges for internet facility was charged where as facility was not provided to use saince begning/// out of 1000 security deposit i received only 286=00 rupees where as i deposited bill of Rs. 404=00/// on scruitiny bills i found that i should get refund of 1096=00 where as i received only Rs. 286=00 now Rs 810=00 more to be refunded to me/// Authorities are requested to intervaine to reconcile the bills and balance money is to be refunded on priority///
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
i m unable to know my usage for the month.i ve taken d bsnl connection recently.so could u plz tell me my usage for the month..
N  15th of Apr, 2009 by
i m unable to know my bsnl usage for the month
N  10th of Dec, 2009 by