Having problems with LycaMobile?

LycaMobile reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 14, 2010. The latest review Cellphone service was posted on Jun 4, 2021. The latest complaint Customer service is horrible, do not use if you are a tourist in Italy! was resolved on Dec 24, 2014. LycaMobile has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 52 reviews. LycaMobile has resolved 10 complaints.

LycaMobile Customer Service Contacts

1866 277 3221 (United States)
+1 845 301 1612 (United States)
+44 207 132 0322 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 372 322 (Ireland)
+61 130 085 4607 (Australia)
+43 123 008 322 (Austria)
+32 80 049 811 (Belgium)
+45 70 145 556 (Denmark)
+31 207 543 030 (Netherlands)
+351 265 001 632 (Portugal)
+40 377 881 276 (Romania)
+41 779 000 122 (Switzerland)
+852 58 082 694 (Hong Kong)
+389 791 212 (Macedonia)
+27 104 469 087 (South Africa)
195 Marsh Wall
Isle of Dogs, New Jersey
United Kingdom - E149SG

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LycaMobile Customer Service. Initial LycaMobile complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LycaMobile above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LycaMobile. Discuss the issues you have had with LycaMobile and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LycaMobile Complaints & Reviews

Jun 04, 2021

Lycamobile Cellphone Service — Cellphone service

After 4 months of dropped calls very bad connections (though it was cheap to buy it was not worth anything...

Lycamobileblocked simcard

No answer during months through CS mail, a clever operator could take a further step to solve my case then...nothing. Last weeks I've been contacting with chat line almost daily, sometimes it would take ages to make them understand mt case, where there's a Reference Number explaining it with full details. So their whole Costumer Service, except one chat operator seems just acting blindly and against their own company, since during months they ve lost my monthly bundle...

2 Responses
    • Ly
      Lycamobile Feb 19, 2021

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to see your review due to unhappiness about our services.

Can you please help us with Lycamobile number, email address from which you had established contact with us so as to take it further.

Regards,
      Lycamobile Team

• Ly
      Lycamobile Feb 19, 2021

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to see your review due to unhappiness about our services.

Regards,
      Lycamobile Team

Lycamobilecell phone and sim prepay 5 months service

ordered with wrong house number on feb 2 .tried feb 2, 3, 4 to edit address on the website (not an available feature) tried calling customer service to be told conflicting and vague knowledge of the progress of my order...they also required adult signature which eliminates the option for me to either pick it up when i went to try because it was there and set to be delivered to the wrong ADDRESS...I t has now be returned to your address and yet STILL NO ONE KNOWS WHEN OR WHERE THW PHONE I ALREADY PAID FOR IS OR ISNT...AND I HAVE CONFLICTING REQUIREMENTS FOR REFUND
    ITS BEEN 16 DAYS
    WTH
    IM A HOMELESS VETERAN AND NEED THIS PHONE IS MY LIFE LINE MY CURRENT ONE IS UNREADABLE

REF NUMBER [protected]
    REF NUMB MFST0000262720
    ORDER NUMBERUA0017967011

[protected]
    NANCY SIMPSON

Respond

LycamobileRefusal to supply pac code

Request for PAC code made three times. Only response received is code sent by text to my Lycamobile number, no trace of this message. All follow up emails ignored.
      Lycamobile account no. [protected]. Phone number [protected].

I have also asked for the above account to be closed, no response on this yet.
      Reason to change of supplier from Lycamobile is their failure to continue automatic top up without warning. Only found out when tried to make a phone call. Manual top up showed success on screen, but money not added to account.

Respond

LycamobileAuto charges in effect and deducting money from my bank

I stopped using lyca service back in 2017 and reported that i'm not using service. howerver noticed that lyca mobile is still charging my credit card till 2019 and again found out the charges and reported again on on 2019. the customer service mentioned they will stop the charges however...

still today lyca mobile is still charging and now they say cannot refund money as the term and conditions do not apply as i cannot find the SIM information however they still chargeing

total amount $592.60 they charged so far for the service i'm not using.

Respond

Lycamobileservice client and top up

Hello

I had buy new sim card wirh bundle hello swiss M.
          And i had lost the code
          I had called and wrote many many times without answer.
          And i can say fir sure that you have the badest service client
          The mail is [protected]@gmail.com
          And my number [protected]

That make me understand like other people why not usung lycamobile
          Cause we wait a lot of time on line hotline and they close it to make us rewaiting again and again tell we f up and only use it for only at the last need i mean lycamobile number will never be the mean with this bad service client

Lycamobilesim card

This is a fraud company which cheat the customers by saving the credit card details in their server and charging it without the customer knowledge. Their customer service never respond to the mail. There are lots of people complained already about this fraud but still they are doing it. How can in a developed country like France, this company is doing this scam?? Why there is no legal action against these fraud company. I called their customer service number and after arguing for several minutes they agreed to refund the money in 48 hours but even after 1 week I didn't receive the money.

Respond

Lycamobilethey are neither doing sim activation nor refund, stay away from 'lyca : the fraud company'

They are so WORST service providers, very CHEAP and RUDE. I must say they are CHEATERS too. I purchased new sim from lyca few days back. its been so long time, they have not yet activated my sim yet. They are not ready to refund my money also. They are the FRAUDS. I DON'T RECOMMEND LYCA TO ANYONE. Please don't go for these worst people service. They simply cheat you by eating your money and time. They might have eaten many people money in this way, that's why they might be giving service for less price. YOU WILL NOT GET ANY SOLUTION FOR YOUR ISSUE FROM THESE FRAUDS. STAY AWAY from them

Jan 16, 2019

Lycamobile — unauthorised credit card charges

I have had my phone stolen on the 16 of October 2018, I wrote multiple emails to lycamobile to cancel my imei...

Lycamobile — internet service

I change my SIM card because the one I had was broken then in sim I transfer my old number. I should have got...

Warsaw

Lycamobilelycamobile technical service and customer service.

Dear Listener and LycaMobile,
                NEVER USE LycaMobile. Use Lebara or any other service, TRUST ME ON THIS. Customer service is an outsourced Disfunctional Merry Go Round. LycaMobile has no problem with having in house technical problems that cost the consumer and, for lack of a better word, STEAL your money and offer no refund or compensation. Seriosly this is one of the worst companies I have ever done business with. Moreover one depends on this service and expects that a company that admits to their mistake will resolve it in a timely matter.
                Long story short, I purchased a 10 hour talk + 60 gb data package. I used 1 GB of data and the service was shut off. Called CS and was informed that my number was transfered to someone else and I recieved another persons number and package. I was called by this other person informing me that I had thier number and would recieve calls from their friends and family, which I did. Unbelieveable! LycaMobile CS admitted they had a technical problem, left me hanging in a place far from civilization and with no way to contact anyone except 3332 (Customer Service). for 14 days, 3 times a day I called them and was told that it was in process of being resolved. It never was... but at least I was finally rescued.

Lycamobile — topup

Dear Sir/Madam My lyca mobile no is [protected] I topped up yesterday night of £10 and they have taken £40...

Lycamobilecell phone provider

Lycamobile customer service is not helpful.First time customer- Customer service-Unwillingness to listen to my issues as a first time user . They put me on hold for 30 minutes ask me what they can help me but not willing to listen then transfer me to another department and hold again for another 30 minutes but unable resolve issues.All I want is to get my old cell number because this is my emergency number with my kids and school etc.to transfer to Lyca mobile. It seem like they don't know what their doing. I'm not going through this hassle again.They advised me to get another cell phone and go to 711 to buy another Lyca sim card which I did to find out it's not working and then go back to 711 tell them it's not working and buy another simcard. It's not worth it.

Lycamobile — customer service is rude and policy I bad

Mobile app misleading information caused me to recharge $29 and got only 1GB instead of 4GB. When I called to...

Lycamobile — sim cards xxl

I bought SIM card last three weeks ago and every day i was calling the customer service i asked them to...

Lycamobiletransferring of old number to my new sim

hello please i have been using lycamobile for 2 years now. but i have been using the chip for internet purposes a couple of months now. i top up every month. unfortunately i lost my sim card. i bought a new sim card and called customer services that i want my old number to be transferred to my new sim. I was told the old number cannot be transferred because i haven't made a call for the last 90 days meanwhile i top up everymonth.

please i need the old number back. as i have got important things connected to that sim.

thank you. please help me out

Lycamobileprepaid mobile

This company is a fraud. They allure to switch by giving 20gb data and unlimited national and international calls valid for 28 days. Once 28 days completed you can auto renew your bundle but you can auto top up with a set amount. The standard phone call rates kicks in and they won't tell the rates and keeps on skinning you.

Customer service is very poor and have no sense of customer satisfaction

Respond

Lycamobile — new customer, frustrated with the lycamobile service. no internet, no refund.

Hello, I wait impatiently your answer to my complaints. I bought and activated the bundle where I should have...

Lycamobilepoor network connectivity and unable to access 4g data

I opted for Lyca SIM with number +[protected] in India and wanted to use the same during my travel to USA between Mar 15-25, 2018.
                        However, after landing in USA realized that there was no data connectivity but was able to make calls. From the second day onwards, even the call connectivity became poor. Customer care center gave the settings, which did not improve the situation. Contacting Sai Krishna, the customer care executive, Bangalore, India was of no use. After paying INR 3000 +, I could not use the sim for calls nor for data. Customer care said that my handset must be old, though I explained to them that on the same handset my airtel sim was working perfectly fine.
                        1. I got ZERO value for money
                        2. Reaching the customer care over the automated system takes 5-7 minutes. extremely frustrating when you are on a tight business trip overseas.
                        3. Customer care executives are pathetic- do not have courtesy while speaking with customers nor have the technical knowledge to resolve the issue.
                        I hope that this complaint reached the authorities who can do something about the issue, rather than repeating the same messages as per the protocol !!!

Lycamobileawful customer service

What a slapdash attitude they give.
                          I recently had some issues with my sim-card activation. Instead of doing their job properly they were mean and ignorant to me, didn't carefully listen to me because they asked stupid kuestions (if they listened to me, they wouldn't ask). They probably realized they couldn't help me they just hung up on me. I called again, but no one had picked up. That's about it. Going to switch to a different service where I will be more appreciated.