Menu

complaints

Airtalk Wireless Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
32 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Airtalk Wireless at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Airtalk Wireless has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Airtalk Wireless. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Airtalk Wireless complaints 32

Sort by:

Newest Airtalk Wireless complaints

3:06 am EST

Airtalk Wireless Mobile

Placed an order through ACP/Lifeline for a phone and tablet and paid in full on 2/2/24.

I have contacted the company several times to inquire about when my products would be shipping, as my previous ACP/Lifeline provider was no longer providing service, as I transferred it to Airtalk Wireless on 2/2/24.

It is now 2/18/24, my card was charged for the products and I received an email confirmation of everything being approved. However, I have sent upwards of 10 emails to find out when they will be shipped and I have received zero response, except for a stock email every couple days saying there is a delay in shipment "due to the holiday and it will ship in 7-10 days" and that I would get shipping information when it shipped. 16 days later (far past 7-10) and nothing.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Airtalk Wireless representatives only. If you are affiliated with Airtalk Wireless, please claim your business to access these details.

6:41 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I registered with airtalk wireless on their website to enter the APC government program and purchased a phone with them as they charged me $148.24 for and said they would refund me the money if my application was denied. Not only I was denied because that government offer was expired that same day and despite that they were still taking peoples money on...

5:00 am EST

Airtalk Wireless Paid for device: received damaged short lived iPhone xr

Dec/06/24

Paid over $100 for iPhone XR. Expected device to be in apple authorized standard of refurbished device. Received iPhone with partially working touch/display. Was not repaired as needed or was damaged during repair for not using apples standards. Battery lasted 20 minutes on full charge and standby, charging port virtually inoperabe as well. Had other physical damage all around iPhone; screen went out while using touchscreen two weeks after receiving device sent device in for warranty repair device was returned to me with excessive physical damage that happened in transit. Now out over $100 and don't have a working phone

SCAM

Claimed loss: Purchasing damaged goods that were said to be of refurbished working order. Monetary loss in the amount of $120 US dollars, and $2000 for pain and suffering due to airtalk negligence scam

Desired outcome: Settlement in the amount of $2120 for monetary loss and precious time wasted in pain and suffering on behalf of airtalk wireless device scam, selling broken devices and going virtally ghost.

Hide full review

Is Airtalk Wireless legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Airtalk Wireless is mostly legit with an 78% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Airtalk Wireless, reviewing user feedback and how Airtalk Wireless addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Airtalk Wireless. Trust, but verify.

Airtalk Wireless earns 78% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Airtalk Wireless evaluated with 78% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Airtalk Wireless has claimed the domain name for airtalkwireless.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Airtalkwireless.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Airtalk Wireless website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Airtalkwireless.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Airtalk Wireless and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Airtalkwireless.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Airtalk Wireless's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 14 complaints being resolved.
  • Airtalk Wireless protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The registrar associated with Airtalk Wireless has been found to be used by several spammers and scammers, which could indicate a potential threat to users.
  • Airtalk Wireless has been identified as a website that sells popular products that scammers often use to take advantage of unsuspecting customers. We recommend exercising caution and thoroughly researching the legitimacy of the website before making a purchase.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Airtalk Wireless. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
3:48 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Signed up with AirTalk Wireless September 2023 got a non working used piece of crap phone was able to communicate with technical support, but they were not very helpful had to set the access point information that was not in the phone when I got it, it did not work for me whatsoever called back several more times got the same results no help when I ask to...

F
8:20 pm EST

Airtalk Wireless Government phone ever received

It's been over a month since I filled out the application for Airtalk wireless I got approved instantly they said my phone and service would be shipped in 10 to 14 business days then they instantly cancelled my original service here it is new month still no phone or service I've lost my food stamps no have a evection from my home over this now they are saying my sims card is being shipped and my phone will arrive Ina couple weeks they are screwing me over bad I need to know what I can do to get my losses back

Claimed loss: My apartment food stamps and phone service missed appointments

Desired outcome: I want payed back in full

C
5:07 am EST

Airtalk Wireless My service

I had paid money for service and called and asked why isn’t my service working and slll they told me I’d reset my phone and download my profile over and over I ain’t to happy about this and I got tired of calling help center and not getting the help or service so I’m canceling alll if my benefits cause your company obviously ain’t good neither are ur customer service helpers all the hardly speak any English and barley understand them

Claimed loss: $35.00

2:33 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

December 27th I was approved for their service and I transferred carriers so my previous carrier shut off my service through them. I was told by airtalk Wireless that upon approval I would have my device within 7 to 10 business days. Nine days ago I received an email that stated a tracking number has been generated. My package still has yet to be handed...

Read full review of Airtalk Wireless and 1 comment
11:22 pm EST

Airtalk Wireless Transfer out

It's going on 2 weeks I been trying to transfer my phone number to a new service provider an airtalk wireless keep giving me an the new provider the wrong account number they keep saying they release my number when they really have they will say wait 24 to 48 hours when that time come we call back they keep saying the same thing some time they will just hang up on us it's like they mad I'm leaving they company just let me an my number go please dang

Claimed loss: 130 because I had to go buy another phone because they phone was not working after paying for a replacement phone

Desired outcome: Just get my number an transfer out to new service provider

2:30 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Airtalk Wireless Trying to upgrade my phone.

I am very unsatisfied with the IPHONE 7 I received and want upgrade and have had no luck trying to get in touch with AirTalk wireless to accomplish this. I am unable to sign into my account, and every time I go to the site it tells me to sign up. I already signed up and have a phone and service. The phone is to small, and every time I touch it I hit a button unintentionally, The battery life and health is very low on the new phone I received.

Desired outcome: upgrade my phone

T
8:40 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i signed up for air talk wireless after seeing the ad on facebook. i got my iphone in a few days. after a couple days i had no service. i sent them a support ticket and got no response, when i sent a 2nd ticket about changing service they responded, when i sent a 3rd saying i want to cancel they responded and threatened to charge me $200 for the phone and...

Read full review of Airtalk Wireless and 2 comments
1:38 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered the Samsung Galaxy S9 plus and paid an extra $12 to receive the higher end phone and additional 10gb data monthly for a year. 2 weeks later I received the phone which is used and was opened w/sim card inside set up already. No PUK code was inside my package. The screen on this phone has a burned in pink image of what looks like someone's Facebook...

5:42 pm EDT

Airtalk Wireless Free phone

WAT168329689 this is [censored] this is the seventh time this has happened to me that my chat was closed after waiting hours to speak to someone only to get my check closed for inactivity even though I was constantly texting to verify that I'm still here I'm still here don't boot me out and I get booted out what the hell is going on with your company this is ridiculous you have wasted so much of my time I need to speak to a live person now

Desired outcome: Have a damn customer service agent call me to help me with my problem Good God

Read full review of Airtalk Wireless and 2 comments
2 comments
Liz80
Washington Court House, US
Jan 16, 2024 2:39 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They are on their social media page lying to everybody to get them to sign up with their service telling them that upon approval they would receive their devices and service within 7 to 10 days knowing that that's a lie because me and a couple people on there spoke with each other and found out that the people that's getting the free phones are the ones that's getting pushed back to the line and we're getting sent emails to tell us that our shipping is on a temporary hold so they can get that holiday order shipped out well this is weeks past the holiday holiday is over with! If you don't get your phone or haven't gotten your phone from them yet get a hold of the FCC too and make sure that they're not paying them for service that you're not using or able to use. This company is utterly ridiculous. When I called in last Friday after asking you know it's been a week my tracking number has been generated why is my package not sent out to me yet, and they made sure to remind me well you know you are getting a free phone here I don't care if it's free I don't care if I paid for it I qualify for either way just because I wasn't going to or able to buy your holiday phone deal don't talk down on me because I qualify for the service! They are horrible. I believe with enough complaints to the right place about this company that they won't be in existence very much longer anyway. Now having people buy these junk phones and then they're not responding to their support tickets within the 15-day time frame so that they don't have to replace them and that's wrong too that's very wrong I actually don't understand how they're still up and running to be quite honest. Smh!

Melissa Ross
, US
Jan 01, 2024 1:54 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I never received the phone was supposed to sent me

4:09 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Better Business Bureau, I am writing to express my serious concerns regarding my experience with AirTalk Wireless. I applied for their services on August 1, 2023, and was approved shortly after. However, my subsequent interactions with the company have been deeply disappointing and frustrating. After being approved, I received a confirmation email...

S
12:08 am EDT

Airtalk Wireless Free phone service

I have service to AirTalk Wireless I have complained that my phone that they sent me is not working they said that they were having problems with their services it should be fixed in a couple of days that was a month ago I haven’t been able to use the phone since and the phone Services says no service but they text me and I had to say that I was still receiving their services but the phone doesn’t work.

Desired outcome: I want my service back

5:40 pm EDT

Airtalk Wireless LG Stylo 4

I purchased the phone on the airtalk.com because my phone got the screen broke so they took almost 2 weeks to send my new phone and when I received the phone it was a broken phone I send the new but broke phone back to airtalk but now I'm waiting on my refund because I don't want that phone I Pay $51.80 dollars for a new phone and I still haven't received anything back from Airtalk . They got me on 24 hours for my refund but another person said 48 hours I got more days waiting on my money they stole my money plus the costumer service stink I will never recommend Airtalk to no one

7:01 pm EDT

Airtalk Wireless Lifeline and acp.. Phone and internet service

I applied for lifeline and acp service and only got just lifeline Mobile phone service period. For the ACP they told me I would get a free tablet but that was not the case they never sent a tablet and told me I never paid some fee of $10 and 1 penny. But they never They never released my ACP service so I could not get ACP service through someone else unless I canceled my ACP service from airtalk wireless. Airtime wireless told me if I canceled my ACP service they would cancel my service completely and I would have to pay for the phone they sent me. As far as I understand it they are not allowed to bundle those 2 services together But they did and there is no speaking to anybody there they don't care hang up on you don't want to hear your complaint they say too bad for you cancel my service and they're gonna bill me for a phone. This is fraud. Their service is not unlimited data there is a limit on the data and once you reach that limit they cut you off period everything they said was not trigger do not do business with this company they take advantage of people of low-income To me that is the most despicable thing you can do.

Desired outcome: I never wanted my phone service canceled so I do not want my phone service canceled I want to be able to take my ACP benefit and use it somewhere else at another company not them

2:58 pm EDT

Airtalk Wireless Phone service is not working

July 5th 2023 I purchase data $15 My phone still wasn't working after after I purchased the data July 12, 2023 I filed a complaint with customer service via email Ticket # DX1111F in enrollment IDWAT1678543524 subject service is not working content switch my phone SIM not working After that couple days went By no response I decided to switch my service I soon realized that I really wanted air talk wireless service So I try to transfer back the data I purchase I never use it I can prove that in my account air talk WI never use the data that I purchase I would like a refund and I would no longer Want to be a part of air talk wireless phone services They will not give me a refund I can prove that I've never used that data at my account was even suspended when I purchased the data Customer service representative Allison Has tried to hangcut me off Rudely interrupted me when I asked to speak to somebody else she denied me that I asked for her kept saying it very fast was not Customer friendly or Understanding and we came to no resoluti got a day mixed up and she said that I was lying I'm very offended in the way that she Was speaking to me it was very Unprofessional and I Would like to speak to somebody that will listand and resolve this problem

Desired outcome: My desired outcome would be a refund of the $15 data that I purchase and nebecause my account was suspended I am not even sure how I even got to purchase that data if my account was suspended

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Airtalk Wireless I attempted to reach out to airtalk wireless about a defective device that was sent out to me over a month ago I was accepted for the ***

I attempted to reach out to airtalk wireless about a defective device that was sent out to me over a month ago I was accepted for the *** PROGRAM in was sent out a used and messed up phone from airtalk I've asked for a return label which once was sent to me but I've since then haven't had the opportunity to send the device as of yet to to personal matters in when calling to speak with someone about the they refused to resend me a shipping label my enrollment ID associated with this account is WAT1670449288 and the phone number to the account is *** how the customer service rep handled the call was very rude and refused to honor my request to speak with a manager or supervisor. The rep just continuously repeated the same thing over and over and told me to have a nice day and hung up the phone. These reps with these government assistant companies treat people very poorly, and expect no one to follow up about these issues. I'm putting in this complaint to have someone from the hire upper management department to reach out to me about this matter and handle their employees and properly allow me to return this defective device that has been sent out to me or allow me to cancel my services with them so I can use my *** elsewhere

M. Rolfson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello, I am a customer of ***, it receives a substantial subsidy from the *** to provide a working cell phone and wireless service. The phone I received regularly shuts down randomly and it needs a new battery, the cost of a new battery installed is 50 dollars. I asked airtalk to do warranty service on it but they said they only offer "15 day" warranties, this is extremely low warranty and it shows the lack of confidence that airtalk has it the phones it sells. ComplaintsBoard.com has around 70 reviews from other customers and almost every one states the same thing, that airtalk sells faulty phones on purpose and they were lured by their false promises. I asked airtalk for a credit so I could purchase a replacement phone from their website and they have not agreed to this. Considering airtalk sold a faulty phone it is a reasonable resolution.

L. Wolff
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Someone stole my social security and debit cards and made an order on my account. Called customer service to activate my phone and found out about the fraudulent order. They refused to help me. They refused to transfer me to a supervisor and hung up on me 9 times. I am requesting assistance.

W
W
W. Hahn
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received a free phone from them through an ent program sent me a damaged phone tried to get a replacement and wouldnt give me one because no one answers the calls so you cant get a hold of someone told me I have to pay for a replacement when the phone they sent battery almost exploded

G. Hartmann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was supposed to have a cell phone come in through airtalk Wireless about 4 days ago we're going on a nice day that it got lost in transit and air Talk Wireless has no number to talk to a live person with customer service to file a claim because I got lost in transit they have has no option to speak to customer service or any agent I don't know what is up with this company but I am very upset and to find the phone number to talk to someone with air Talk Wireless is an act of Congress

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Airtalk Wireless I came across Airtalk wireless when they posted all over the web they were giving NEW *** S9 phone if u signup

I came across Airtalk wireless when they posted all over the web they were giving NEW *** S9 phone if u signup. I signed up but what I got was a used *** s7 that has major issues, one being the battery gets so hot that you cant even hold the phone. Since they didnt want to resolve my issue I said forget it. Since yesterday I havent been able to send or receive any text. Let me also add that I work transporting *** children and rely on my text to communicate with the *** families,cps,parent ect. Today when I phoned about the texting issues I find out that Airtalk has taken over my AirVoice account, that explains the problem. Who aurthorized this change? And if thats the case then I want the NEW *** S9 for switching, like they stated in the advertisement. Back to the texting issue..the 1st representive hung up cuz she just wants to repeat the policy, not how to resolve the situation, so I waste more time calling back to get someone else who says "itll take 3 days to put in a request, then she hung up. I wasnt happy about waiting 3 days so now who knows if the request was even put in and now more of my time filing a complaint because this company is terrible. Heres what I want a NEW *** s9 at no charge, since I am now a new customer.

E. Glover
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yesterday I filed a complaint and today online Airtalks ad popped up. They are still advertising that you can get a *** S9 so I would like to add this information to Case # ***. If its not available why do they still advertise it is?

H
H
H. O'Reilly
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They are trying to charge me for a phone that I never received nor was ever delivered. The package is literally sitting in a shipping facility since January 3, 2023, I have contacted them multiple times and they have refused to correct the issue and are now trying to charge me for a phone, absolutely not!

E. Hyatt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been with AirVoice for several years with no problems at all. About a week ago they merged with AirTalk, without informing me, and ever since then my service has not been working. I don't have SMS or MMS, and no data. My partner added me to her phone plan and we are trying to have my phone number ported from AirVoice to TMobile. AirVoice has not responded to TMobile's requests and has hung up on them several times. I have called AirVoice a minimum of twenty times, and they have either hung up on me or said their system is down and they are unable to help. I asked what they will do to compensate for the inconvenience because I use my phone not only for my personal life but for my professional life and it's been impossible for me to communicate with an incredibly ill family member, their doctors, and my clients. They say there is nothing they can do. This has been going on for over a week.

N
N
N. Botsford
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Signed into a contract for a iPhone 6s. I did not receive iPhone 6s instead I was sent a *** Galaxy s9. Its no where near comparable so I asked to return item, cancel account, and refund me my $12 service charge. The representative told me no that the phone they sent was the one I get and the iPhone are out of stock. Their website says otherwise and also states newer model of the same brand for the same price. I said I signed the contract for the iPhone 6s and they are in breach of that contract so either refund me and cancel my account or send me what is actually comparable. He said they are not in breach because they still sent me something. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the rep said He would tell you the same thing so have a good night and hung up on me. I called back and the second representative I spoke with said I tell you the first time and you call back again and hangs up. I have screen shots of the contract as well as screenshots of my account all time stamped and geotagged.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Airtalk Wireless I signed up with airtalk wireless 1 month ago threw the government acp program

I signed up with airtalk wireless 1 month ago threw the government acp program. I ordered my devise and they claim the device was shipped. After waiting 2 weeks they sent me a tracking number. I tracked the package and it says it was delivered to the *** in ***. After a week of no more movement of the package I called and emailed the *** post office. And they did 3 internal investigations. After the investigations they have verified that the *** never received the package and that the label for the package was only printed that the package was never scanned into the system. I've been in contact with airtalk wireless multiple times and all they can say to me is to contact the post office. I've done that as I said. They will not agree that their fulfillment company dropped the ball and failed to ship my package its now been a month and I still have no phone. I'm disabled and desperately need my phone. Also the government is paying airtalk wireless for service I don't have and can't use. This is very frustrating that every response from them is the same type. That is to call the *** they deserve an F in customer relations and service. My enrollment ment ID is *** last 4 of SS# *** DOB 01/02/1971. This info may be needed to help find my account with airtalk wireless.

A. Konopelski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They require turning in personal information in promise of the phone of your choice including IPhones. They send out fake tracking numbers and over half customers never received the phone or either an defective phone.

L. Green
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The company said in their advertisement that you can get a bundle phone and tablet of your choosing. When I went to order it was a hassle to begin with went back and forth with them for about a week after they had taken the money out of my account to see if I was going to get approved. After approval it took another week for them to acknowledge anything and put my phone in the mail mind you I was supposed to get a tablet too. So the phone goes out *** gave it to *** but for 4 days it was lost in *** custody. When I finally received the product it was a defective Product. The screen has a burn in issue. I called the second I opened the package and told them that I only received the defective phone and not a tablet so fighting with them for a month now they came to the conclusion that they gave me a tablet. Since they didn't I tried to order another one they refunded the money that they took for my account. And keep insisting that a tablet was sent but I still have a defective phone they refuse to help me it takes them days to respond and when they do respond they respond with typical corporate lines again not helping. They took $22.01 for my account last week of January told me I was approved on February 1st sent the phone out the following week didn't arrive till February 14th. Been fighting with them since February 14th and no one is helping still please I need some help please the resolution I would like is for an exchange of the phone for one that's actually good and the screen isn't all scratched up or burned in and my tablet I left a very good company because they were supposedly the best and this has been a nightmare. If proof is needed I can provide the about 50 emails I sent to them and about the seven that they sent to me

M. Emard
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On Feb 26th was trying to buy a phone and service from airtalk wireless with the *** discount. I had the items added to the cart but the card i was trying to use was having an issue so i tested another card but before doing so i checked the page to make sure there was some step afterwards so that i could cancel. the button even said "submit" and not anything like purchase but when it took me to the next page it was asking for me to agree to some terms. well i didnt want to purchase the items yet but i couldnt find a back button or anything so i figured i would just close the page and come back later. little did i know accepting those terms didnt seem to matter as my card was charged the full 621 dollars. i quickly contacted them about it charging the wrong card despite not accepting the terms and if i could either have it transferred to the other card or cancel the order and i can just go through the process again. I was told that there was no way to change the card charged and if i cancelled the order i would no longer be eligible for the *** discount. they didnt mention the non accepted terms and seemed to want to sweep it under the rug.later on i looked into the company more and decided that this seems sketchy and wanted to just not deal with these people at all. I found nowhere on the website to cancel the order that according to them was still pending despite the charges going through. i got a call from them and explained the entire issue and the guy again ignoring my concerns about the purchase process, told me "we dont refund the whole purchase, we dont refund tax and theres a copay that will not be refunded" in the end they offered 575$ refund for the 621$ purchase. Completely unacceptable that i couldnt get a full refund 2 days after the order i didnt purchase especially when the items had not shipped and no service was rendered. when asking the rep to escalate further he told me theres nothing he could do and would not connect me to anyone higher up.

K
K
K. Yost

Overview of Airtalk Wireless customer experience

Airtalk Wireless (airtalkwireless.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, making it a less-than-ideal choice for wireless services. Customers have expressed frustration with the company's poor customer service, citing long wait times and unhelpful representatives. Many have also reported frequent network outages and unreliable coverage, leading to dropped calls and slow internet speeds. Additionally, Airtalk Wireless has faced criticism for its confusing and misleading billing practices, with customers often being charged for services they did not sign up for. These recurring issues highlight the company's lack of reliability and transparency, making it a risky option for those seeking a seamless wireless experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Airtalk Wireless contacts