[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / lost and found

Charles de Gaulle airport, France

Extremely disappointed by how my case is handeled. I forgot my glasses in the car upon return. Car was rented and returned back at Paris airport. I have been contacting daily and have spoken to 3 respresentatives in 2 days. They keep reassuring that someone will contact you soon, that hasn't happened yet. I don't have enough time left for my stay in Europe. My car rental details are as follows:

Alamo confirmation: [protected]
Rental days: October 21 - 25, 2018
Name: Naveed Amir
Return location: terminal 1, Charles de Gaulle airport, Paris

Alamo Rent A Car

• Resolution statement

• Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Nov 01, 2018

Haris Bilal, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this. Thank you. – Carol H.

Ha