Having problems with NU Car Rentals?

NU Car Rentals Customer Service Contacts

1877 535 7117 (United States)
+1 210 201 0280 (International)
+1 847 671 4000 (Chicago, IL)
+1 800 259 2802 (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
+1 702 462 2664 (Las Vegas, NV)
+1 310 665 9025 (Los Angeles, CA)
+1 800 565 1963 (Miami, FL)
+1 718 413 0000 (New York, NY)
+1 844­ 860­ 4433 (Oklahoma City, OK)
+1 855 788 7030 (Ontario & Orange County, CA)
+1 407 240 2700 (Orlando, FL)
+1 602 275 1440 (Phoenix, AZ)
+1 403 398 3930 (Canada, Calgary)
+1 780 955 2224 (Canada, Edmonton)
+1 514 636 3332 (Canada, Montreal)
+1 613 523 3003 (Canada, Ottawa)
+1 604 593 0636 (Canada, Surrey & Vancouver)
+1 905 677 4848 (Canada, Toronto)
+359 885 514 444 (Bulgaria)
+372 520 3003 (Estonia)
9750 Airport Blvd
Los Angeles, California
United States - 90045-5404

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NU Car Rentals Customer Service. Initial NU Car Rentals complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NU Car Rentals above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NU Car Rentals. Discuss the issues you have had with NU Car Rentals and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

NU Car Rentals Complaints & Reviews

NU Car RentalsOperations

I booked a rental car online through Hotwire and it was the worst mistake I ever made. I ended up with NU car rentals.. I arrived at PHX airport from DFW and took the rental car shuttles to the rental car terminal. I had to stand outside in 100 degree weather ( no shade and no signs telling you where to wait for the shuttle) and wait for a shuttle to pick me up and take me to this rental car place.This is the most BOOTLEG operation I have ever seen...This is literally a bait and switch! They show you rental car rates for around 7 dollars a day... my advice is don't book the real cheap rates because you will get NU Car rental... cheaper isn't always better!

Dec 29, 2019

NU Car Rentals — renting car

The company has only three employees to attend more than 50 customers, the line is long and waiting time i...

Nov 22, 2019

NU Car Rentals — customer service

Straight to the point, worse car rental company!! I made my car rental reservation online with Hotwire. Upon...

Nov 10, 2019

NU Car Rentals — rude person at desk named victoria

Rented a car was told needed insurance card when cc will take care of ins plus I had insurance on my car at...

Oct 16, 2019

NU Car Rentals — claimed damage on rental car

I returned my rental vehicle on time to the Westin Hotel at LAX. NU claimed there were damages to the car of...

Oct 12, 2019

NU Car Rentals — reservation not honored

We booked a rental through our credit card company to use our points. We recieved a confirmation email that...

Sep 30, 2019

NU Car Rentals — additional charges at counter

NU Car Rentals Our Name: Kim Eng Location: LAX Westin Hotel Date: September 22, 2019, 1157hrs; Returned...

Sep 26, 2019

NU Car Rentals — car rental

Good afternoon. I have been trying to attempt to resolve my issues with NU since 11 am this morning. I have...

Sep 02, 2019

NU Car Rentals — service

I had rented the car from Nu Car rental from 08/27/2019 - 09/02/2019 After I picked up the care late at night...

Jul 23, 2019

NU Car Rentals — car rental

On July 7 - 14, 2019 I came to retrieve a car from NU car rental which was booked by me through Expedia...

NU Car Rentalscar rental dispute overcharging by $60 (did not receive $23 credit as agreed)

Please find our letter of complaint with NuCarRental Fast Track -
    overcharging my credit card by $60 /// they agreed to provide me a credit of $23 (please refer to my letter of complaint to David, Manager of NU CarRentals.
    Look forward to your reply.
    Thank you.

5400 WEST CENTURY BLVD
    LOS ANGELES CA 90045
    310.665.9025

Dear David,

Please find attached the inspection I done with Michael at the time of renting the vehicle on May 19th showing tank is at 3/8 full, it was slightly just over a quarter tank. Michael told me to return same amount of gas, As per the attachment, please see the Costco receipt, showing we filled the tank for $30.

As you know, we booked a full size car. There were full size car in the lots, and you stressed you were unable to rent the full size car. As you recall we waited for over an over one hour for our car at the time of rental.
    On May 26, 2019 upon returning the car, you inspected the car, and everything was ok, and you stressed you would provide us a credit for $23 (which is a one day credit, which I did not receive).
    I returned the car at approx. 3/4 tank, which was more than 3/8 tank. You inspected the car and everything was in good condition. I have photos of the vehicle at the time of rental, as well as the fuel gauge showing 3/4 tank full. I also stressed to you, I returned the car with more fuel then what we picked up.

Please find below a new charge showing on my American Express for $60 (which I will be disputing - since I do not owe Fast Track $60). Your office agreed to credit me $23 (which I have not received).

I will be filing a formal dispute with Hotwire and NuCar (I have never encountered so much problem in renting a car as I have experienced on this rental).
    I expect a credit of $23 applied as soon as possible as agreed.

Look forward to receiving a prompt reply and resolving this issue.

Regards,

Michael Ford

American Express charge of $60 (on Jun 11th 2019)
    JUN11 FAST TRACK RENT A CAR 0891 - LOS ANGELES, CA
    UNITED STATES
    310.665.9025
    Additional Information: R/A# [protected] [protected]
    Reference: [protected]

car rental dispute overcharging by $60 (did not receive $23 credit as agreed)
    car rental dispute overcharging by $60 (did not receive $23 credit as agreed)

NU Car Rentalscar rental las vegas

The staff was rude and nasty from the getgo. We dropped the car back off handed the key to staff behind desk. We then asked for receipt were told will email when ready. My 78 year old mother did not feel comfortable leaving without receipt..staff practically screamed well it will be done when car looked over..done in order reciever. Ok so time estimate please? Well were is key ..i handed to girl at desk well thats not who you hand it to. Ok so how would i know this and why are you being so rude. Because you act like we have never done this before. Well we dont know u and we need receipt saying u are not charging any extra . Well you will jyst have to wait...wow never using this company again and will make sure noone i know does either

Jun 01, 2019

NU Car Rentals — customer service, vehicle maintenance

I have picked up my car and i have noticed the car inside interior was filthy and stained and also had a bad...

NU Car Rentalsrental car

I booked a rental car for an intermediate car, when I showed up to pick up the vehicle (after waiting 45 min to catch the van to the location) I was told they did not have my car. They attempted to put me in a smaller car for the same price. I asked for the next size up for the same price, since it was their fault & was told there was nothing they could do. I had to wait for 30 MORE minutes for a supervisor. I called corporate to complain & just cancelled
        the reservation. An extremely frustrating experience & nothing was done to satisfy the customer. I will NOT be back & have already started telling family and friends. One family member has already changed reservations from your company to another one.

Piss poor customer service & totally uncalled for after a 6 hour flight & having to wait for over 45 min for a ride to the location, which made me late for picking up the vehicle in the first place.

• Updated by Elizabeth Bartman · May 19, 2019

Piss poor customer service. The blame was put on me for not being there on time. I had to wait over 45 minutes to catch the van to the location of the vehicles.

No attempts were made to help me other that offer me a smaller car for the price I already paid. Unfair & rude customer service.

Jan 11, 2019

NU Car Rentals — deposit return

I don't know where to start! I was charged $200 instead of them holding a deposit on my credit card! First...

NU Car Rentalscancun car rentals

I rented a car through NU on Expedia, and when I showed up they said they didn't have a car for me. It completely messed up my vacation plans. The rental agency had my number, but did not call me. By the time they to, d me this, there were no other cars available in Cancun for the same price. This company does not care: they rented my car to so eone else for more profit despite my reservation.

NU Car Rentals — car rental in las vegas

Contract las-58426. My issue is the woman told me when I rented my vehicle that I didn't have to return it...

NU Car Rentalsnu car rentals reservation unethical contract web page

I went onto Expedia web page and entered the exact dates for my car rental. Double checked the dates to make sure they were right before completing the transaction. The immediate confirmation page showed different dates. And there was no reimbursement policy. I contacted the confirmation customer service number which was an Expedia representative. I was on hold twice while he contacted NU for 45 minutes. Mainly I wanted them to correct there technological glitch that got the wrong dates and give me my money back since their mistake caused the wrong dates. NU is unethical in that I did everything appropriately and they Immediately charge my credit card so I end in paying for their tech glitch. They abuse me by then offering some credit for something I do not want or offering to correct the dates for a possible increase in charges. Easier to get resolution by cancelling your payment through my bank card. That does not resolve three hours of my time wasted on NU car rentals.

NU Car Rentals — "early drop off" charge after rental

NuCar / ActionCar Rental added a $25 charge to my card after I returned the car. When I called the MCO...

NU Car Rentals — no response for a refund inquiry

Sir/Ma'am. I booked a car rental w/ NU Car rentals through Travelocity on 1 July 18 (1130L pick up) & wa...