[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / car rental
Hired a vehicle from Alamo in Orlando Florida. The car had a puncture which I was sure if it was slow or not and felt unsafe driving around on it and thought it to be inconvenient to continually pump it up so I phoned your breakdown department who told me to drive to al Alamo to switch it and said there were cars available there and then. Reluctantly I drove it not sure knowing if it was safe or not and had to drive on the interstate and ended up having to drive 40 minutes to an Alamo. Got there to be turned away as they didn't have any available and wouldn't do for another 4 hours at least. This was absolutely absurd as the lady on the phone told me there would be. Due to this we missed a breakfast we had arranged with our hotel for potential business in he future which meant we had to pay 120 dollars, we also cancelled driving to tampa late that day so missed an event we were supposed to go too that evening.
I'm not only disappointed that we were lied to and said there was a car available earlier and there wasn't, wasted a whole day on a holiday we have paid for but also not one person seemed concerned that we were driving back and forth on a tyre that pontentially could have been dangerous to drive on to us and other drivers.
I would like financial compensation as there is no way you can replace a day completely missed on our holiday.
My email is [protected]@gmail.com
My number is [protected], British number so +44 first.
Would appreciate a prompt response.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Sep 20, 2018
We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - car hire in anaheim 
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - over charged and customer service is the worst. please stay away from alamo rent a car.
- Alamo Car Rentals - non-refund of money owing