[Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car / car hire in anaheim
We are from the uk and planned big trip of a lifetime for our son with the biggest part of it being hiring a mustang for 5 days to go to Vegas through Alamo Anaheim
When picking up car we was told was a convertible beetle
Please tell me how that is anything like a mustang!!!
To say we was disappointed is an understatement as this wasn't cheap either
In the end we had a Nissan Rogue
Since returning to us I have emailed to complain and heard nothing
Very poor service
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Alamo Rent A Car Customer Care's Response, Sep 20, 2018
We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Alamo Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Alamo Car Rental - citation fees I was charged 
- [Resolved] Alamo Damage Recovery Unit - charges for damages we did not cause 
- Alamo Rent A Car - alamo early return policy can triple your costs! 
- Alamo Rental Car - bogus damage! 
- Alamo Rent A Car - rate is crazy changed for changing drop off location 
- Alamo - extra charge from ec vehicle rental
- Alamo Car Rental - driver hinting for tips
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - over charged and customer service is the worst. please stay away from alamo rent a car.
- Alamo Car Rentals - non-refund of money owing
- [Resolved] Alamo Rent A Car - damage to vehicle scam