Alamo / poor customer service

I booked a car for 2 days and 1 hour online, at 66 dollars. Returned the car on the 2nd day at 11pm. So i returned the car earlier. after 2 days, i see a charge of 174 dollars from Alamo on my credit card bill!!

I called the customer service line. Spoke to a representative Anita. Before i could say anything, she started yelling at me for no reason. I keep on repeating myself saying "can you let me speak for 1 second so i can tell you what i need" She does not let me and was continue talking over me. Then she said "if i want to call you a ###, i can call you a ###, nobody tells me how i do my job!" Then i asked to speak to her manager. She told me that i don't get to talk to her manager, and she just hung up on me.

I called back and asked for her Manager. Her manager Jone Hayes says he does not believe that Anita said these things. I said "if you guys record all of the calls, then you can play it back and you will know" he said "no we dont record our calls!" i said " then how can you say you know she didnt say these things".

Anyhow, after all, they still didnt credit back my money, and instead charged me for 3 days!!! of 90 bucks just because the manager said Anita is his friend?!?!..and don't want to tell me the name of the real manager of Anita. So all this time i was talking to?!?!...who?!?!

Li

Comments

• Cy
      11th of Mar, 2008

I have heard so many customer service complaints about this company. I will never deal with them again.