Airtel India / harassment by airtel telecaller
My below mail to airtel zonal officer explains all...
PS: Interestingly 'my post in complaints board' has been removed by some means so posting it again.
sub: Sexual abuse by a Airtel telecaller.
note: This mail is meant for the Chennai zonal officer because the telecaller spoke(abused) in tamil.
Here is the complaint i posted in a forum.
Please be patient in reading this and advise your telecallers be polite to customers, especially when they call NON CUSTOMERS by mistake.
They are wrongly advised to collect the money by any means i guess.
This wrong advise by some low level officers will spoil the entire organisation's reputation.
I too would like the Airtel to grow like a giant to have a balance with other competitors.. but now the arrogance showed by your telecaller gave me a bad image of Airtel.
Here is the complaint to you.
I got a call from a telecaller on 27/sep/2007
She was asking me about the payment of bill for some airtel number(which is not mine)
I told her that i don't know anything about that number.
She started scolding like hell. I used at most abusive language like
"You can earn money with going to man and pay bill"
"You can sell your baby to pay the bill"
This is a horrible call i got.
I decided to RECORD THE CALL next time and report it to cyber crime police.
It is shame on Airtel to have such telecallers on board.Is this the way the collect money?
Oh my god i never will go for Airtel and allow my friends and family too to go with them.
I am sending this link to the nodal officer of airtel in Tamil Nadu(Chennai). Let us see what he do for solving it.
+ [protected], email@example.com
Oceanic Towers, 8th Floor, 101 Santhome High Road, Chennai 600 028, Tamil Nadu
I believe you take this seriously and act on this. I could have come out of this problem simply by giving a complaint in the cyber crime and left it there. Why i am writing you is, i want this company to grow and serve people. That doesn't happen when you have telecallers who use sexually abusive languages to a non-customer too.
Thanks for your understanding.
More Airtel India Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - to disconnect landline/broadband connection 
- Bharti Airtel - network registration failed
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services 
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues