Chase Bank — poor customer service
Bad service means bad business at this particular Chase branch. Came to cash $35 check around 3:30pm on 6/4/2012 and here it is what happened:
Waited in a line to be served by the next available teller who doesn't have a name tag. Later I found out her name is NATALY. She was very arrogant, no eye contact...basically action speaks louder than words for this situation. She took longer and counted my $35 for 5 times.
Me: Excuse me, you are taking longer?
Nataly: I need to make sure the camera sees it?
Me: Ok. You counted it 4 times already.
Nataly: By the way we don't have any time limit for our service, I need to count it again (start laughing and she was very rude in her manner) She counted it again just make sure to make me angry.
Spoke with a manager named Anjelica. She was very friendly and asked me if she can bring NATALY to apologize to me.
Angelica introduced me her branch manager Patrick, who doesn't have a name tag either. I was told by Patrick that he would speak to Nataly. He made an excuse that Nataly has been here as a new employee. Who is responsible for NATALY's action?
- Is it her that she puts herself first and thinks she is doing right things? or
- Is it the management who doesn't provide simple training such as basic DO's and DON'T's?
Please be careful who to hire because they represent your branch and CHASE.
I called the customer service [protected] and reported everything. Don't come at this Chase branch or you can choose different bank where you can receive better customer service.
Just want to quote to NATALY and PATRICK that " Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning"
More Chase Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts