Having problems with Huntington Bank?

Huntington Bank reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 9, 2008. The latest review Car loan was posted on Apr 13, 2021. The latest complaint $150 promotion was resolved on Feb 20, 2014. Huntington Bank has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 154 reviews. Huntington Bank has resolved 24 complaints.

Huntington Bank Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 480 2265 (Credit Card)
+1 616 355 8828 (Customer Service, International)
+1 800 480 2001 (Business Banking)
+1 614 480 2001 (Business Banking, International)
+1 800 372 7725 (Credit Card Payment Assistance)
+1 888 696 9982 (Business Credit Cards)
+1 800 628 7064 (Personal Insurance Sales Center)
+1 877 932 2265 (Online Banking Technical Support)
+1 800 445 8460 (Lease Customer Service)
+1 800 322 4600 (The Huntington Investment Company)
+1 800 480 4862 (Commercial Customers)
+1 800 231 5598 (Naples, FL)
+1 312 775 4909 (Green Bay, WI)
+1 888 623 6476 (Indianapolis, IN)
+1 866 350 8019 (Birmingham, MI)
+1 866 625 5820 (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
+1 866 745 8771 (Grand Rapids, Holland & Traverse City, MI)
+1 800 950 2484 (Flint, MI)
+1 989 776 7294 (Saginaw, MI)
+1 888 384 6388 (Akron, OH)
+1 866 748 9446 (Fairlawn, OH)
+1 800 222 3004 (Canfield, Warren & Youngstown, OH)
+1 888 662 9371 (Cincinnati & Dayton, OH)
+1 800 452 9472 (Cleveland Branches, OH)
+1 800 543 7517 (Columbus, OH)
+1 800 532 8767 (Elyria, OH)
+1 800 589 2007 (Medina, OH)
+1 866 649 0789 (Toledo, OH)
+1 866 853 6967 (New Castle & Pittsburgh, PA)
+1 866 745 8774 (Charleston & Morgantown, WV)
555 Arena Drive

Mortgage Customer Service
Attn: GW1N108, 5555 Cleveland Ave., Columbus, OH 43231

Mortgage Payment Address
PO Box 182661, Columbus, OH 43218-2661

Mortgage Payment Address (Overnight Deliveries Only)
Attn: GW1N13, 5555 Cleveland Ave., Columbus, OH 43231

Attn: GW1N13, 5555 Cleveland Ave., Columbus, OH 43231

Huntington Bank Complaints & Reviews

Apr 13, 2021

Huntington Bank — Car loan

The car that I financed with Huntington Bank was totaled on February 19, 2021. The insurance company paid...

Huntington BankTile Process

My wife and I moved here to Indiana about five months ago last 2020. Indiana is a title state and demands that all automobile titles whether a memorandum or a paid off official title be transferred to Indiana in order for a recipient to obtain proper license tags. Almost a month ago today, we submitted for a "paper" title for my wife's car to be produced and submitted to our Muncie Indiana BMV depot. This process has taken way too long and with our current automation today, is just utterly ridiculous at best. Your delays has cost my wife $18.00 in temporary tag fees, and a tremendous amount of frustration. We have called your so-called customer service number only to be delayed again and again by an intolerable 1-2 hour wait time. What the heck takes so long?
The only recourse at this time, is to file this complaint, and wait months for you to do something about it.
My wife tells me to be passive, nonetheless, my approach is this, if her automotive title does not arrive shortly to the Muncie Indiana BMV before her first 30-day tag ($18.00) expires, and it costs me another $18.00 for another 30-day tag due to your inefficient approach in handling this issue, I will personally sue you for the frustration, tags fees, attorney fees, file a complaint with the better business bureau, and maybe even take the liberty to speak with a newspaper about this bank and its customer service approach. We pay our bills on time, you have never missed a payment, we pay early, and I think that speaks for itself. So do me a favor, inform your title department to give this their immediate attention and get something done. We should NEVER have to wait on the phone for over an hour to speak to anyone about a problem, wait for weeks for a simple transaction to occur, and be forced to file a complaint just to get something done. If it is a personnel problem, then fix it
You have a problem with my approach, please feel free to contact me at [protected]. I would be glad to put you on hold for an hour or so then attempt to answer the phone.

Huntington BankService

I went in to take money off my h&r block card to have it deposited into my checking account. First off I've been a customer for many years. The guy questioned me about the card. Why is there no name on the card. Well I get it when my taxes are complete. They dont have a machine that makes them right then and there. Then noticed I didn't sign the back. Then he told me to sign my card and come back the next day. What since does that make? Why couldn't I sign there? More exposure to this pandemic going on. Sadly I was there a couple day's prior. Got a survey from Huntington about my experience. And I gave a good rating. Witch was obviously a mistake. I know you have protacals too. But considering everything. This shouldn't have happened! I'll never go to that branch again! Possibly find a new institution to handle my banking. Credit union will treat me better than this!

Huntington BankService

I made a loan payment for my truck on 2/24/21 and I received a letter on 3/13/21 that said my payment was past due which due date is 2/28/21. I made the payment by phone and con. number was given to me. I called Huntington bank on 3/13/21 and spoke to someone named Latreka which was the most smart mouth person I have ever spoken to in my life. She said it was all my fault that the payment did not go through because of a error in account number which I read straight from my bank statement. Question being why was I not contacted earlier that the payment did not go through. Payment made 2/24/21 and I was not notified until 3/13/21? Account number [protected] Check number 555 Unified bank. Conformation number19090344. Thanks you Warren Davis

Mar 04, 2021

Huntington Bank — Mortgage & forbearance dept

Huntington Bank has royally sucked ever since I started my mortgage with them 10+ years ago. To say they are...

Huntington BankI am complaining about your ira department it sucks

My bank is northversailles there ira department is separate I had liquidated my ira cd to transfer to fidelity sign all paper work on both ends fidelity contacts me stateing that Huntington will not release the funds I contacted them several times they refuse to release my money in turn I lost a lot of money in the stock market I think am going to need to take legal action it's crazy being treated like this is bank unprofessional

Huntington BankLoan service and customer service payment not taken

I have tried to pay my auto loan payments that I have with huntington 4 times. I have used the phone (both real person and automated) and online to pay to no avail. No one at huntington bank can tell me why they aren't taking my money. Every time I call even to ask questions about the payments I get transferred to at least 3 different departments. The customer service I have encountered with huntington has been horrible. Because they haven't taken my payment i've gotten hit with many different charges totaling in $160 dollars. The dates of my payments are 12/14/2020, 12/18/2020, 12/28/2020, 1/4/2021. I have even upgraded my bank of america account to highest checking account they offer in hopes that would fix thing. It didn't. I am at a loss. I have the money to pay my payments. I've never had this hard of a time trying to give money to a company.

Huntington BankClosed lobby

Closing all the lobbies of Huntington bank is the most absurd thing ever. No other banks in my county are doing this. When the pandemic hit in March they did this. Then in the summer they opened back up. Two weeks ago they closed them again. You would not believe the traffic back up. They only have two lanes open. It's so bad they need a traffic cop. My time is valuable. If they would open every window in the lobby and the every lane outside the traffic would move at lightening speed and they would have to worry about catching cooties. This has gotten out of hand.

Dec 07, 2020

Huntington Bank — Drive through

This branch has only one drive through. With office closed due to covid this a big inconvenience especially...

Nov 02, 2020

Huntington Bank — escrow analysis never sent.

Every year in November I receive my new payment without having received an escrow statement. Every year I...

Oct 02, 2020

Huntington Bank — Excessive - illegal fees

Huntington Bank has not been fair or legal in regard to excessive fees that occurred in my business account...

Oct 01, 2020

Huntington Bank — How they treat their customers

Hello a week ago I called your bank my husband has been sick and he deposited an old check that had been...

Huntington BankAuto payment

I have called a number of times to install autopayment on my auto loan account. I don't understand why it's so hard to do. I was reassured that my payments will be charged automatically every month after I sign the document I received on my email. I have never been told I have to actually mail that form back again. Is it 20-th century yet, Huntington?
              All other leading US banks are already accept autopayments setup online through mobile applications. For you just something to think about. You website and mobile applications are really outdated! I have a checking business account with you as well. Thinking about changing my bank because of that issue. I'm accessing late payment fees because of this!

• Nu
                  nunyabidness1 Dec 31, 2020

If you don't bank with them, just do it yourself on your end from your bank. there... that's not so hard is it?? omg

Jun 23, 2020

Huntington Bank — Checking account—holding of funds

I made a deposit of three checks totaling $10, 000 via mobile upload on 6-20-20 (Saturday). Per their policy...

May 27, 2020

Huntington Bank — Rudeness from huntington tech employee on phone leaves my original problem unsolved

If Huntington really does record phone conversations between customer service people and clients, anyone...

Apr 18, 2020

Huntington Bank — Unreasonable deduction for foreign check collection, abnormally long time of process and poor service attitude

I deposited a Canadian check of USD 3000.00 on Jan. 16 at Huntington Bank and I received only USD 2790.00 on...

Mar 01, 2020

Huntington Bank / Huntington Bancshares — Fraud/overdraft fees on their behalf

I was tricked into purchases of bitcoins over 9, 350 dollars of a scam on bitcoin trading in February 24...

Jan 05, 2020

Huntington Bank / Huntington Bancshares — credit reports

We have owned our home for 5 years and we have never had a payment be 30 days late we have never had an...

Huntington Bank / Huntington Bancsharesiphone case

I ordered an I phone case from the company Poukee.com. It was claimed to have been an apple I phone case in which it is not supported by apple at all. I have spoken with apple and they suggested me to dispute the charge. The case looks nothing like the one I ordered. I have contacted the company several times and they refuse anything more than a 10% refund. The item was 25 dollars. I will attach all the proof I have that not only is this not an apple case but also not much a case at all it has a border with stickers to stick to the phone. I have contacted the better business bureau over this matter also. I just want my money back and prove that is is false advertising. I have called Huntington personally and started an investigation my case number is [protected]

• Nu
                    nunyabidness1 Dec 31, 2020

it's not the bank's responsibility to fix your bad choices. don't buy from wish.com or any of those other china companies as this sounds like it is. research who you do business with first. problem solved.

Huntington Bank / Huntington Bancsharescredit card

I called exactly two weeks ago about a credit card I was transferred to the credit card department and applied over the phone and was approved the agreement was for a transfer balance from my Chase account to this credit card through Huntington Bank for $8, 500 then I called a week later to inquire about it because I saw a line of credit for $1, 800 on my Huntington bank account with $210 left so I called to inquire about that they said a man named Nicholas is the one who opened by count and he was a banker and they tried to get ahold of him and he was at lunch so they would have him call me back that was on a Tuesday he never called back on Tuesday or all day Wednesday so I called back to the credit card services again on Thursday
                  I was on the phone for a little over an hour most of the time I spent on hold only four the representative to tell me that Nicholas would have to call me back and clearly Nicholas never called me back the two days prior I was given Nicholas's phone number and tried to call of course he did not answer I left a message I called back to credit card services and told the next rep to have someone call me as I did not want to be on hold for an hour again and she said she would need some information from me to escalate my call and probably put me on hold for about 4 minutes then she came back and said she was an outbound call center so she couldn't call me back and I said that's okay I'd love to have a supervisor call me back or anybody for that matter to call me back she proceeded to try to explain about the protocol I said I have spent over an hour on hold with you all I will not be on hold again someone needs to call me back with that be Nicholas or somebody else but I refuse to stay on hold again for you all to do absolutely nothing and I hung up because she already had my call back information I tried to call Nicholas again I ended up leaving three messages with no call back today I received no call back again and I called him at 4:30 and left a message I had told the representative and Nicholas on his voicemail if I don't get a call back I am going to social media because this is utterly ridiculous I have a question to ask about what transpired when I open the account and no one will give me the courtesy of calling me about it