Cell c suranceinsurance phone claim - [protected]

This is just crazy, we need to rely on the service provider for answers regarding insurance claims, I have a claim that was submitted not sure if it was received as when I'm following up, trying to call the damn c surance call center, the phone just rings non stop and just hang up. who the hell should assist me with this. the store cant give me a turn around time of my lost claim on a phone as they also struggle to get hold of C Surance.
This is not customer service at all. this is really costing me my business to be without a phone.
lets see if you will call me [protected]

RESOLVED

Thank you for the resolution, replacement received

• Cell C's response · Feb 08, 2018

Dear MR Sbonga

Thank you for making contact with us.

Our team will follow up with C Surance on your behalf. Do expect our call shortly.

^NT

• Cell C's response · Jun 14, 2017

Dear Mr Majibile

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to resolve your query.

We understand that your claim was approved, and that you have received your handset.

^BM

• Nj
    Njabulo Germanmouser Gwamanda May 24, 2018

Its really frustrating how we gotta be the ones running after this service provider if ever we have a claim. As consumers we are left completely in the dark as to the progress of the claim.

I dont know whether the consultant at the branch even lodged my claim (nothing about it has ever been sent to me. I was only given a certain number written on a piece of paper)

I have no idea as to which stages the claim is on.

Could someone from c surance please call me urgently regarding my claim [protected] .

• Sb
    Sbonga Feb 07, 2018

I have been trying to get hold of C surance since the 3 feb 2018 - There phones just keep ringing . I have even e-mailed them and received a Ticket ID: 794819. I emailed proof payment
    However no response within 24 hours as promised by service provider
    Very poor service
    Vincent: [protected]/ [protected]

• Sb
    Sbonga Feb 07, 2018

I have been trying to get hold of C surance since the 1st of August - There phones just keep ringing . I have even e-mailed them and received a Ticket ID: 794819
    However no response within 24 hours as promised by service provider
    Very poor service
    Vincent: [protected]/ [protected]

• Hi
    Hilary Esterhuysen Aug 11, 2017

I have been trying to get hold of C surance since the 1st of August - There phones just keep ringing . I have even e-mailed them and received a Ticket ID: 962468 /Subject: FW: C surance Claim Notification ME [protected]
    Status: Open
    However no response within 24 hours as promised by service provider - see as attached correspondence !
    Very poor service! - I have 3 contracts with Cell C & would strongly reconsider purchasing phones from Cell C in the future as they are aware of the fact that there service provider is providing a poor service - but it seems if nothing is done to rectify the situation.
    Hilary : [protected] / [protected]

• Na
    Nadia Theo Malindzisa Aug 08, 2017

So I did a claim for my lost phone. The contract has been active for over a year and now your are telling me that the excess fee I have to pay is R2579.40 for a phone valued R4300! What the hell is that. The time I insured the phone you told me about 10% excess fee from the value of the phone and the waiting period was 5 months. Now it's been over a year and my phone gets lost and this is the amount of money I have to pay! Please contact me back and fix this issue before things get bad [protected].

Comments

Jovaan Jul 14, 2017

It is really a disgrace how bad the services of c surance is. The phone keep on ringing. How can you wait for a consultant for 20 minutes. They should really improve they customer services our money that we pay monthly is good enough but if you phoning them regarding a claim you receive this [censor] services. If anyone reads this complaint phone me back [protected]

• @cellc_support May 31, 2017

Dear Mr. Majibile

Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The matter has been escalated and we will call you to provide assistance.

^NS

majibile Jun 14, 2017

@@cellc_support claim resolved, thank you

• @cellc_support Jun 05, 2017

@majibile Thank you. The documents have been received.

Kindly note that the matter is receiving attention, and we are continuously following up on the matter. We will be calling you to provide final feedback soon on your query.

^BM

majibile Jun 01, 2017

@@cellc_support i did sent through the documents as requested, awaiting feedback

• @cellc_support May 31, 2017

@@cellc_support Thank you for taking our call.

Once we receive the claim forms from you, we will follow up with C-Surance.

Kindly send them at your earliest convenience.

^NS