Having problems with Cell C?

Cell C Customer Service Contacts

135 (Customer Service)
147 (Quick Info Line)
+27 841 555 555 (Technical Support)
+27 84 135 (Customer Service)
+27 84 145 (Contracts & Upgrades)
+27 841 234 (Glocell)
+27 841 944 000 (Cell C Business)
+27 841 4329 (Text Only)
Thu7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cell C Customer Service. Initial Cell C complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cell C above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cell C. Discuss the issues you have had with Cell C and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Cell C — bad network provider

I've been experiencing problems with cellc even with my previous number [protected] I've been trying...

Cell C — retentions department

I have been calling Cell C Retention Department to come and collect the Citrus Mobile Tablet which is faulty...

Cell C — customer services

Last year september, I lost my contract cell phone. I went into my nearest cell c store, which was claremont...

Cape Town

Cell Ccontract cancellation

I have two contracts with Cell C and one of these contracts is expiring next month, I tried to have it cancelled and the only way to get this done is via their contract cancellation call centre, this has to be one of the badly run call centres I've ever encountered, the people their were absolutely useless. I recieved no help at all, all they did was make up excuses about how they cannot help me at the moment and kept on passing me through other departments.

I am still trying to get it cancelled after spending over an hour on the phone with these people. I think the reason why Cell C does not allow its clients to cancel contracts inside their stores is that it wants them to deal with there incompetent staff and fustrate them into keeping their contracts.

I will be logging a complaint about this and I will make it my mission to tell every one about how how horrible Cell C is, from their awful network to their rediculous price hikes with absolutely no improvement to service.

Cell C — network issue since last year and false information that was given to me

Last year October 2014 I took out a contract with cell c. Took the buy out because Vodacom didn't have signal...

George

Cell C — I cancelled my contract with cell in june 2015 but they are still debiting my account with the settlement amounts every month

I am really frustrated and it is really annoying that a company like cell c would employ such dumb people, I...

Glocellhorrible service

In the beginning of June I had to request Glocell to sent me my invoices. Then I noticed that I was charged for 1G of R149 that I didn't request. I also want to end my contract with Glocell on the 30 June, they cancelled it on the 13 June already and I had to buy extra airtime with money I don't have. I got refunded R34 for that. But after many mails to the "CEO" I still didn't get my money back. Last week I received a mail, they will refund me R124 seeing that I bought 100MB data of R25, but it's only R19 and I already paid for it, clearly stated on my invoice. If you look at all the complaints on Hello Peter, Facebook, ect, it's a worry, everybody is complaining about them and that they get charged extra. Are they trying to steel money from customers to pay for the boat trips and vacations!!!

• Eu
        Eugene-Joshua Mouton Sep 02, 2016

I am one of the unfortunate souls who was ported from Autopage to Cell C. The service we received from Autopage was terrible, but the service we get from Glocell is 100 times worse. I have read a lot of complaints on here about people being overcharged and I am one of them. This company engages in unethical behaviour and I am really very unhappy about that. As customers of the various cell phone companies who are at their mercies and they just do not care, because we are just numbers to them and so what if they lose us a customer, between them they have an absolute cartel and monopoly.

My problem is as follows: 2 months ago I requested them to load an additional recurring data bundle, because I noticed that I have been spending a lot of money on out of bundle rates. In my cell phone contract I have the CellC SmartChat 2GB and the recurring bundle which they supposedly loaded, is the 3GB Smartdata Recurring Bundle.

However, they were very sneaky and never loaded this bundle. Last month I thought the bundle was loaded and at the end of the month I got a bill for R4000 of data used in out of bundle rates and they still had the audacity to charge me for the new bundle which was never active in the first place.

Today I dialed *100# on my phone and that is how I noticed that the additional 3GB bundle is not active and it all made sense to me, it was not active last month either and probably not active the month before either.

I phoned their call centre, but during the attempt the call was dropped probably about 7 times!!! You phone and wait for 10-15 minutes and more and then your call is dropped, so I just gave up.

I never asked for my contract to go to Glocell, I would have preferred for it to have gone straight to Cell C, for what that is worth, because let me tell you, dealing with the middle man is not very helpful at all.

I would like to be refunded by Glocell, but I know they will just hide behind all kinds of legalise to cover themselves. They misled me by confirming that this bundle was active when clearly it was not. I have attached a screenshot to prove this.

That is why I am saying that Glocell is engaging in unethical behaviour. I, for one am sick and tired of being exploited by cell phone companies in this country. My bill was R6000! R6000!!

I am most definitely not renewing my contract when this comes to an end in December of 2016 and will explore my avenues of getting out of it sooner if possible. I know they won't care about losing me, as I am just a number to them, but if they would even bother to check they would have noticed I spent an average of R2000 to R4000 per month. However, I for one am sick and tired of being exploited like this.

Cell phone companies deliberately make it difficult for us to manage our data spending. They also make it very difficult, if not impossible to add a spending cap and then they engage in behaviour like this: supposedly adding recurring bundles, but never doing so.

I am willing to provide any evidence in support, should you even bother to come back to me.

Glocellpoor services, over billing, unsuccessful switches, lies...

Since GloCell took over from Altech Autopage all I had was complaints that are never resolved.
      1. I wanted to change my banking details (from FNB to Capitec) I went to Capitec and asked them to switch all my debit orders, all were successful except GLOCELL, I went to their shop and they said they can't assist me I have to go to their Head office, the last week of May I went to their offices in Midrand they said I was switched, the debit order may still go from FNB because it was late already but from June it will be from Capitec. Even now my debit order still comes from FNB.
      2. That same day, the lady who was helping me advised me to "cap" my Minutes/SMSs/Data (if ever I exceed what was allocated to me '100 minutes, 100 SMSses and 1GB of Data' I will not go beyond the R100 that I've chosen) for safety reasons and I did that.
      3. This morning I get a message from FNB saying GloCell debited R915.23 (My package is R110p/m), I went back to their offices in Midrand to understand all this coz I expected them to debit not anything more than R300, and they say my "cap" was unsuccessful (No 1 told me about that) and even if it was it is not guaranteed. And every time I checked my balance there was never a time my current usage was over R200 and when I ask why she said that "current usage" is not accurate (I wonder why coz all these 2 years of my contract it was accurate).
      I'm enough with with GloCell.

• Eu
          Eugene-Joshua Mouton Sep 02, 2016

Cell C — how do you get these networks to take you seriously?

No Response - Not surprised So to date I have not heard anything back from Cell C, my device wa...

Glocellpathetic service & lies

I was ported from Autopage from Glocell. On 20/06/2016 I received a call from Lynn at Glocell offering me an upgrade on my current package. I normally upgrade from the 6th of July every year and decided to get the upgrade offered to me by Glocell. Lynn did the upgrade for a LG G4 Stylus on a Smart Chat 1 Gig Top Up for R259.00 p/month. When she checked on the system, there were no stock on the phone but assured me that I can go to the nearest Glocell Store to get the phone there. The upgrade is loaded on the system and there won’t be any problems. I decided om 23/06/2016 to phone Glocell Town Square in Weltevreden Park to find out whether they do have stock as I do not want to drive there and there is no stock on the phone. I was told by the store that they do not have stock. I then called Glocell directly and was told that they will have stock the Monday 27/06/2016. I phoned the Monday, spoke to Kulilelo / Kululeko and was told that they have not received the stock but they will have stock by the next week. I phoned again the next week, no stock, the same happened the week thereafter. Everytime I phone I was told that they will have stock within the next week.
        On 27/07/2016 I phoned again and spoke to Caron at Customer Services because no one in the Upgrade Department can help me, they keep on transferring me to Customer Services. I spent 35 minutes on the phone while Caron searched for a LG G4 Stylus on their system. She was unable to find any phone in stock. She said I must phone within 2 weeks and confirmed with her Supervisor that they cannot give a specific date on when stock will be received as they receive the phones from overseas. I really do appreciate her effort and the fact that she did not lie like the other agents just to keep my happy.
        This morning I decided to phone Glocell to change the phone on my upgrade as I cannot wait any longer. I decided on a Huawei Ascend P8 Lite on the Smart Chat 1 Gig Top Up for R299.00 p/month. It is R40.00 more per month for I phone I do not really want. I phoned, selected Upgrades, repeated the whole story for the 100th time and the gentleman said he must transfer me to Customer Support and I will receive an option to select the person who initially contacted me regarding the upgrade, which was Lynn. I knew he talked rubbish because when I was transferred to Customer Support, there were no options to select and had to hold for the next available operator. Eventually when I got through, I repeated the story yet again. The Agent told me that she is going to put me through to Upgrades. I told her that Upgrades transferred me to Customer Support. She said she is sorry but she cannot help me, Upgrades must assist me in changing the upgrade. I was furious and fed-up and totally lost it. I just cut her off.
        I don’t want the Huawei Ascend P8 Lite and I refuse to pay R50.00 more p/month. I want my LG G4 Stylus for R259.00 p/month on the Smart Chat 1G Top Up as per my agreement dated 20/06/2016 and I want the phone by Friday which is 05/08/2016. I don’t give a hell were they are getting the phone from as long as it is brand new and delivered to my work. Should I not receive this phone by Friday 05/08/2016, I will walk the 1km from my house to the nearest Cell C store and arrange to have them take over my contract. I am not prepared to waste my time any longer with Glocell or to drive to hell and gone to upgrade or to sort out a query. From 23/06/2016, I have spent a total of 75 minutes on the phone with Glocell. I am fed up with their pathetic service, their lies to keep clients happy, all their excuses. Should this not be sorted out by 05/08/2016, I am done with them.

Cell C Direct — billing

I applied for 1 contract last year 15 Sep 2015 and Cell C Direct billed me for 2 contracts, when I call every...

Pretoria

Glocellglocell overcharging and poor service, staff unable to assist

Customer name and id : rajamanikum nelluran –id [protected]

Cell number- [protected]-account number- ap-0003740
          Enquiry regarding outstanding balance – r2376.22 (internet usage???- i never use the internet on my cellphone) –july 2016- ticket 6402007- logged saturday 11th june 2016 at southgate branch -email address: [protected]@glocell.co.za- by manager -malti maposa -

-cell billing enquiry –line suspended 13 june 2016
          -r nelluran got a call on friday 10th june 2016- to say his account is in arrears.

Please provide full breakdown of the current amount owning and the itemised billing statement reflects an amount of r332.20 (june 2016 statement that reflects the date - [protected] –cell number was activated on the 7 may 2016.this number has not been in use for the last 6months, the contract for [protected] cell phone and sim card was reported lost to autopage cellular in november 2015 and a new sim card was send to me in december 2015.
          - called felicia on customer support line – 14 june 2016- ref: 35137
          - felicia will forward a itemised billing statement and a data validation statement.
          Ticket number 33044 raised 14 july- not resolved .
          Made a payment of .r1500.00 and sent proof of payment to glocell.- 17 july.
          Called again end of june- i was told unable to see the july statement- will only be available on the 3rd of july.
          I called today and spoke to a gentlement from the glocell support centre called percy. he put me on hold for 40mins until the call cut off. i called again-the moment he heard my voice-he cut the call. please can somebody in glocell help me to close this account. i refuse to pay for internet charges -that i never used. i am a 78 year old pensioner who is unable to pay this account. please help me and contact my daughter erica that has been trying to assist me. your customer support has her cell number and email address.

Cell C — refund

I cancelled my contract with Cell C in January 2016. They were supposed to give me a refund as I had...

Johannesburg

Cell Ccell c - I am so disappointed - no solution only excuses. I still stick to my proposed solution becuase no one has come back to me with a solution

I am at my wits end

So let me start this story from the beginning!!! Once again.

Long long ago I trusted cell c, I thought that their network was pretty decent and currently I have two contracts with them. One voice contract and one data contract. Everything was running smoothly. When one contract came to an end I did not hesitate to upgrade the line. I was happy until...
            My ag mobile style device was faulty and was not charging and decided to take the device in for repairs, before taking the device in I decided to use the cell c prepaid sim card that was been used in the phone, in my samsung tab 3 device which I did not really use for a while. I was using the handset device as a home phone in order for me to contact my child when he returned home from school. When I inserted the sim card it was not reading the sim card, so I thought fine I will send both devices in for repairs at the same time. I know these things happen and manufacturer faults can be fixed
            On the 19th of junei made my way to the cell c store, all was good and I was helped quickly and efficiently at the cell c store in northgate, I was advised that the turnaround time for the repairs to be returned will be 21 working days. I was happy with the turnaround time and carried on as usual. :)
            With time passing quicker than I can keep my trail of thought I realized on the 20th of july that 23 working days have passed and I did not hear a peep from cell c. So I proceeded to call customer care and get an update on my repairs, I didn't get the memo that you had to run after cell c to find out what was happening when they did not deliver on their own sla's. After the follow up I was advised that the handset was replaced and was ready for collection at the cell c northgate store. :) happy days. Then I queried the whereabouts of my samsung tab 3 device??? :wtf: I was advised that the device was blacklisted by vodacom and I have to phone them to have the blacklisting removed?: so I thought great this will be quick and easy. Dam I was so wrong. I spent two days in a screaming match with vodacom demanding that they fix their error. I had no voice by the friday because of the amount of frustration that vodacom caused. I am not a client of vodacom, I have never been a client of vodacom and I will never be a client of vodacom. It is not worth the stress. I confess that I did try their network for a brief moment (Prepaid) when I first got my samsung tab 3 and quickly realized that the price they charge for data and calls was not worth it. :wtf: so I returned to using cell c prepaid in the samsung tablet until I got the phone. When I got the ag mobile device I removed the cell c sim card and placed it in the handset. Much easier to handle. We only really used the tablet over a wi-fi connection.
            Since I am paying cell c on a monthly basis for the tablet on my data contract, cell c is my service provider and should fix this problem with vodacom. Right??? Well I am completely wrong once again!!!
            I haven't just spoken to one person from cell c, I have spoken to 5-6 different people all promising me that they will have this issue resolved, then telling me I must deal with vodacom?
            I was asking nelly from cell c today am I paying vodacom or am I paying cell c each month?? She could not answer my question. She didn't not want to agree that cell c is my service provider and they should fix this problem. I was advised by lerato in the repairs department that they will not release my device until the blacklisting has been removed?
            So my questions are:
            How did cell c allow the device to get blacklisted by vodacom?
            Why must I sort out this issue when I am paying cell c each month for the device and service???
            Why was I not contacted by your repairs department when this issue was first picked up?

My solution for cell c:

So since all this frustration has begun I only have one solution because I feel like I am pushed into a corner and there is no solution offered from anyone.
            I want a working device delivered to me by friday, I am paying cell c for this device and I have never missed a payment. Loyalty clearly doesn't get you very far. If a working device is not delivered to me by friday close of business I will be opening a case of theft against cell c. I have reported vodacom to icasa and I will be reporting cell c in the same manner.

I have requested for senior management to contact me, nelly told me my query was escalated to management so clearly my issue is of no concern. I have been signing the same tune about opening a case of theft against cell c and clearly no one takes this seriously or they just don't care. Once I open the case I will send the case documents to icasa.

So hopefully this post will get someone in cell c managements attention and this issue gets resolved before friday.

Thanks for pissing me off cell c and killing my loyalty to your brand.

Regards

Cell C — additional service

On Monday 11 July 2016 I received the below message from Cell C. " As a Cell C Exclusive Customer, you get...

Johannesburg

Glocellrude glocell staff and incorrect information supplied by their consultants results in gross overcharges which they now say are my problem

I have been trying since 28 April 2016 to get assistance from Altech/Glocell wrt issuing of OTP's for the security complex I reside in. I signed up, logged all my details, went through all relevant registrations, cellphone menu clearing, etc as suggested by the security company managing our OTP system in the complex and yet still could not receive OTP's to issue to contractors and visitors. As a last resort I was advised to contact my cellphone service provider whom I was advised often puts a lock on OTP receipts as they are not yet geared to handle OTP influxes on their networks. I have been in store to Glocell's Carnival mall branch at least 4 times in this regard, I have logged the request at least 6 times on Glocell's online form and have tried constantly to call their call centre to no avail. I even went as far as to mail the ceo as per the invitation on the first bill I received but clearly not even this got a response. I did however discover during the very frustrating process that the only department within Glocell that seems to work is their sales department who probably needs to sell things to more unsuspecting customers who they will treat like dirt once they have signed up and whom they will not provide any service to but instead will blame for the mistakes made by Glocell themselves.

During this frustrating process my husband and I decided to give Glocell the benefit of the doubt in the hopes that they would finally revert to us with some valuable feedback wrt the OTP situation and signed up for the R199 LTE package for our home network as Telkom coverage is not available in the complex we reside in for us to have continued using Mweb as a service provider. As such we signed up for the R199 package instore at the Carnival mall Glocell outlet on 29 May 2016. At the time of signing up it initially seemed our application had been declined but Ronnie Mofokeng 'changed' something on his system and then miraculously our application was approved immediately. He then advised us that the line should be active on the same day. I explicitly asked him how activation three days before the end of the month would impact on the data available to us as I told him I did not want any nasty billing surprises due to being mis-informed. Ronnie assured my husband and I that we would have the full 5GB daytime and 15GB night owl usage at our disposal for the three day period and would not be billed any out of bundle data for this period as long as we did not exceed the 5GB day and 15GB night data for that period.

On 9 June 2016 I however received a bill where I was billed an amount of R1625.35 for the data usage portion of my invoice for the three days from 29 May- 31 May 2016. I called the Carnival mall branch to find out what was going on and sent a mail to Ronnie on 10 June 2016 to investigate further. Strangely enough most of the data that was claimed to have been used by us was used during periods of time where neither my husband nor I were even home and nobody else has or had access to our property or our password to use our internet in our absence or even with us present. I then also asked Ronnie on 10 June 2016 to amend our address which he had incorrectly captured with the area as being Durban when we are in Boksburg. Maybe that is why our application was initially mysteriously declined??? I had to follow up constantly with Ronnie and then also with his manager Letija to find out what had been happening with my enquiry via mail and also by going into the branch several times to follow up and still got absolutely no joy from them apart from being told that my complaint had been logged with their regional manager and it should be resolved shortly. In the meantime I forwarded the mail onto the supposed mail address for their ceo, [protected]@glocell.co.za for Alessandro Mariola to absolutely no avail as I heard absolutely nothing back from that mail including the entire history of my complaint to the ceo either.

On Monday, 4 July 2016 I had a phone call from Noluyanda Tsoanyana (introduced herself as Luyanda) from Glocell who proceeded to tell me rather abruptly that the OTP issue is my own and that I need to sort it out with the security of our complex which is exactly what I had done right from the start where everything the complex security could do to assist had been done and Glocell had been contacted as the final option to lift the block on these otp's. Luyanda was not having any of that and again told me I needed to sort it out as the problem is not theirs.

We then proceeded onto the billing issue and Luyanda steam-rollered me to tell me I have been billed and I will have to pay. Even when I explained to Luyanda that Ronnie Mofokeng had been explicitly asked to confirm how much data would be available to us for the three days until the end of May and had advised the full 5GB day and 15GB would be available to us for that period. Luyanda then on my by then very frustrated insistence said the matter would have to be investigated with the branch and an update provided. I indicated that I refuse to be held liable for a bill where a Glocell staff member provided me with incorrect information and asked how soon I would receive feedback in this regard. Luyanda then proceeded to tell me to call their call centre number which is the division where their customer services division number just rings constantly and then cuts a person off. I shared this information with Luyanda who seemed very unpreterbed about this fact. By this time I was hopping mad at her blatant disrespect and disregard for making any effort to assist me with a reasonable and realistic resolution of my frustration caused directly by her company. When I asked why it is that a manager had not contacted me to discuss my complaints and frustrations Luyanda told me that managers have more important things to do than to have to deal with customer complaints. I then insisted that Luyanda state everything we had discussed telephonically on a mail to me for proof and that she indicate the name and surname of a manager I could get in touch with to take the matter further.

Luyanda sent me a very streamline, 'to the point' mail on 4 July 2016 which held no signs of the blatant disrespectful way she had just handled my frustrations telephonically. Also nowhere in her mailed did she mention taking up the matter with the Carnival mall branch for the clearly inaccurate information Ronnie Mofokeng had provided to us pertaining to how much data was actually available to us for the period from 29 May-31 May 2016 which was agreed to be taken further during our telecom. I sent a reply on 5 July 2016 very frustrated with the blatant disrespectful way I had been treated where I had pretty much been told my issues with Glocell are actually my own and I had better just pay. I requested specific details from Luyanda pertaining to what claimed usage had been day and night owl usage respectively and what rate I had been charged for out of bundle usage. I also insisted that a manager contact me. To date I have not received any responses from Luyanda or spoken to a manager with regards to my queries which have still not been dealt with as a customer would expect to be dealt with at least fairly and with respect.

On 15 July 2016 I received a call on my cellphone from Diteboho Moathi enquiring whether my issues had been resolved. I advised Diteboho that neither of my issues had been resolved and requested her mailing address to forward all relevant correspondence onto her for the matter to be reviewed and for me to be assisted. Diteboho had pretty much the same rude abrupt stinking attitude which Luyanda had had with me on the phone and told me I could not send a mail as she receives way too many mails so insisted that I discuss the matter of my complaints with her telephonically. This is frustrating as I share an office with four other colleagues and it is very disruptive to frustrate them with details of personal issues I may be having but seeing as though I could not send a mail to Diteboho I had to vent my frustration infront of my poor colleagues. Diteboho called me back a second time to say she was with Luyanda and that 'I had been told' that the otp and billing issue were my problems. I told Diteboho that I had indicated to Luyanda telephonically and on return mail that I was not happy with the feedback I had received and wanted a manager to contact me with regards to my complaints. I asked her if she also saw the response I had sent to Luyanda on mail to which she said 'no'. Strangely a minute later they seemed to have found my response as Diteboho said they would call me back. Her last call was at 09:26 this morning (15 July 2016) and I have not heard a word back from either her or Luyanda in this regard again.

I am so far beyond frustrated with Autopage/Glocell with regards to how they treat customers with such blatant disrespect.

I honestly hope that even if this complaint can assist one other user from not knowingly stepping into an agreement with this absolutely incompetent company I would have made a difference to one person who at least will not be treated with such disrespect by someone who should be providing a quality service to their clients.

Unfortunately my Autopage contract was taken over by Glocell which means I had no say in the matter but to end up with a service provider who clearly knows nothing about providing a service. When I told Luyanda I was completely unhappy with the way my complaints had been handled and enquired how I could go about cancelling my contracts with them I was advised I would need to buy out my contracts (ie. pay up balances). What a joke! So now I'm stuck with a service provider who clearly is only in it to satisfy their own selfish needs instead of taking care of their customers.

I honestly hope that Glocell wakes up sooner rather than later and takes the decision to actually do the ethical thing with regards to legitimate complaints against them like mine. Even though I seriously doubt it as Luyanda said during our telecom on 4 July 2016 that people should realise it does not help to complain on social media anymore.

I would be embarrassed to be associated with an organisation that has such blatant disregard for their clients which is clearly allowed by management who suppossedly have better things to do with their time than attend to customer complaints!

• GloCell Jul 22, 2016

Dear Carmenb1,

We are truly saddened to hear of the bad experience that you have had and that many attempts that you have gone through in order to resolve your queries with us. Please can you inbox us the number that your query relates so we can check on our system and give you feedback on your matter.

• GloCell Jul 22, 2016

Dear Carmenb1,

We are truly saddened to hear of the bad experience that you have had and that many attempts that you have gone through in order to resolve your queries with us. Please can you inbox us the number that your relates so we can check on our system and give you feedback on your matter.

Glocellover billing

After Glocell bought over my Cell C contract from altech autopage, it has been hell. Firstly they took all my night data of 800mb and normal data 264mb, on top of that billed me R 260.00 just over a period of 1 night . the phone was not used . When i queried it their response was " it is data charges and that my phone was updating automatically, " . They said my phone was updating automatically but I have the settings on manual update. It seems that we have no rights when it comes to data usage . we just have to pay what we billed for ...even if its incorrect. I also had a limit of R50.00 when the contract was on Altech autopage..When I queried that, they said that Altech autopage did not forward them that information..How does it become the customers problem .

• Ad
                    Adriaan Bekker May 09, 2017

Hello,
                    As per the previous customers complaints I am also sitting with the same problem. Since Glocell has taken my account over from Autopage I have send in so many complaints. I was put on the wrong package. I asked for the Pinnicle R999 and was put on the straight up 400. This is now more than a year and I am still not sorted out. Now my service was suspended and I dont know why. Can you please sort this account out immediatly as I am fed up with your poor service Adriaan Bekker [protected] email [email protected] I was also promised a cruise that never happened.
                    All I can say is very very poor service very unhappy client but from my side never missed 1 payment even if my account was so ridiculously high over R4000.00 which I doubt was the correct amount from your side.
                    Adriaan Bekker

• Wi
                    Wind T Nov 20, 2017

@Adriaan Bekker I truly believe we should seek legal advise. Alternatively see if Carte Blanche is aware of this?

• Co
                    Complainant23912 Oct 10, 2016

I have same incorrect DATA Usage problem. E.g. apparently downloaded more than 5GB at one time. However, no space on my phone to even download a fraction of that? Also, contract should have been limited to only R50 extra data usage, but received bills for R11000 and R1800 for 2nd and 3rd months? Still awaiting copy of contract (never received), even after requesting it several times soon after signing contract and long before receiving device nearly 2 months later. I have tried numerous times and several contact numbers for Glocell, but am yet to speak to anyone. Signed debit order, but fortunately no deductions made as yet. Will not be paying anything until this is rectified. In meantime, will also be seeking legal advice. (Account number [protected])

• Fr
                    Franciska May 25, 2017

@Complainant23912 Hey!!! I have the exact same problem -with the exact same data amounts!! (They also said 5GB downloaded at one time -plus the two i had left yesterday morning) but I have a crappy little smartphone that just has 130mb free of 2gb total!! Plus I have my enitre internet history for the day in question and no way it would even amount to 1GB in data!)
                    My Theory...Glocell has been infiltrated by a criminal syndicate that's stealing customers data (and other things im sure)

• Je
                    Jessbris Jul 21, 2016

Apalled at the service from Glocell! Incorrect billing, USELESS call centre, calling and data barred even though i had it 'rectified' the problems persisted for over a week where i had no contact!!

• Ri
                    riaan0910 Jul 21, 2016

hi. I was moved from auto page to glocell. since then every thing was a mess I received bills of R10000 that is impossible that I will not pay and now my phone is blocked. please contact me as asap or I wil cancel the contract and wont pay any ting from now on. [protected] or [protected]

• GloCell Jul 13, 2016

Dear Jennifer/Mikhal Raessa

We are really sorry that you were not assisted with your query before. We have received and acknowledged your query on our Hello Peter platform yesterday. We have notified our support team of your matter and we assure you that they will help you to get to the bottom of the matter. Your reference number for your query is 6646930. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused you. We assure you that we will help you resolve this.

Glocellzte mf283+ and bad service glocell

I am writing this letter very disappointed. It will probably also land in file number 13, but the fuller that file runs, bigger the chance that some day some people will be without a job. 10/06 I went into your brand new shop in Uitenhage Eastern Cape assisted by your sales lady Zanele. I filled in papers to start with a new contract. By Wednesday 14/06 she did not come back to me to let me know if approved or not, I had to phone head office only to find out that it has been approved Sunday 11/06 already. Then to get my rooter, I kept phoning to find out when will I receive my rooter, she could not tell me, after phoning head office again numerous times, she told me rooter will be couriered to me, I told her that I am just across the road from Glocell I can pick it up from her, then she told me it has been packed already and will be couriered to me. AGAIN me having to phone all the time, trying to find out where my parcel is, she told me they will deliver to my office. AGAIN I phoned head office only to find out that they never send parcel they phoned me and my phone was on hold. HELLO!!!You had my office number as well. I spoke to gentleman @ head office and he arranged for my parcel to be delivered.
                  I received parcel 27/06 delivered by Courier It parcel no ST01827513. Then again to get my rooter working. I was told it would take 48 hours to be activated. Since 27/06 I have been phoning head office spoke to Izikial and I do not know how many other people, all saying something else. Reasons fairing from sim still has to be registered to I have to restart rooter. Not a single person could help me. Saturday (02.07) after phoning Zanelle (+[protected]) and telling her I am coming in with rooter for them to help me, she was supposed to open office half past 9, she was not there, again I had to leave without seeing her, I had to open my office @ 09h00. A young gentleman that also work there said he would see what he could do. Same day 02/07 I went back there, he told me he send something through to head office and sim would then be registered. My rooter would be working in 2 hours. Rooter still not working 03/07. I phoned her again today she said she would be at office 09h00-13h00, AgainI went down there for nothing!!! I went there 11h00 there was no one in office I phoned her cell she did not answer ans also did not think it was important enough to phone me back. I want this contract cancelled and I want to give rooter back.

Cell C — fraudulent contract using my cell number which is currently on vodacom

Good afternoon, I have just received an sms from a number [protected] at 14.11 Saturday 2 July 2016...

Glocellcell c boat trip special iro mini wifi router

Good day,

I have cancelled this deal with glocell and have returned the wifi router!!! Glocell sent a courier to collect it from my house!!!

I have cancelled a contract that I took through them (Cell c boat trip spesical wifi router) before they even sent the router. I sent emails and did it telephonically however in may they still delivered it and I eventually "got through to them" and they sent someone to collect it. I sent numerous emails to:- cc: ceo, glocell customer support to not debit my account etc and still they went ahead and debited my acc 1 july - I advised them that I do not give them authorisation to debit my account but yet they still did - this is fraud/stealing!!! If one google you will see how many people complain about unauthorised debit orders... What is one to do if the ceo is not even coming back to you???