[Resolved] Caribbean Airlines — my luggage was damaged/ cracked on bottom of both side
Upon Leaving Jamaica WI to JFK my luggage was is perfect standing condition.
Arriving at JFK I went to claim my luggage and notice that my luggage wasn't able to stand on the 4 wheels. It was damaged at the bottom left and right side of the wheels.
The wheels were sunken in, I had to lift my luggage instead of it running on wheels.
I would like very much please to be compensated.
The total cost of my luggage is $150. which was purchase at Macy's NY.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More Caribbean Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Caribbean Airlines - wrong name on ticket
- Caribbean Airlines - terrible customer service at jfk counter
- Caribbean Airlines - articles stolen from luggage
- Caribbean Airlines - ruined my wedding
- Caribbean Airlines - raw fish juice leaked on my luggage in cargo hold
- Caribbean Airlines - unauthorised credit card charge
- Caribbean Airlines - flight delayed
- Caribbean Airlines - my money that was stolen out of my carry on bag
- Caribbean Airlines - small keyboard - part of a small laptop (tablet)
- Caribbean Airlines - flight bw 525 february 21, 2019